Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on the military

Vabzir Vonpho

Website
empireoforion.com
Hey everyone, I want to know what your thoughts in regards to us SS joining the army. Its the only thing I want to do but I'm very torn on what to do. Thanks for any input :)

Vabzir.Vonpho said:
Hey everyone, I want to know what your thoughts in regards to us SS joining the army. Its the only thing I want to do but I'm very torn on what to do. Thanks for any input :)

Better not to risk your life for the (((elites))).

Vaal said:
Vabzir.Vonpho said:

Better not to risk your life for the (((elites))).

I get that but if anything, I wasn't planning on choosing a combat role, IF I did eventually join.

We have SS in the military. The jews won't always be in power, so once power shifts back to us, these experienced SS will be needed to run the militaries of the world.

However, there have also been SS in the military who have begged Satan to help get them out, HPS Maxine wrote a post on this a while ago. Ask the Gods for guidance if it's right for you.

Lydia said:
We have SS in the military. The jews won't always be in power, so once power shifts back to us, these experienced SS will be needed to run the militaries of the world.

However, there have also been SS in the military who have begged Satan to help get them out, HPS Maxine wrote a post on this a while ago. Ask the Gods for guidance if it's right for you.

Thank you Lydia!

I think if you can skip it you should skip it because of the simple fact that you cannot meditate there.Luckily in Greece you cana skip it by "buying"it by giving 6000 euros . Luckily for me I will have this amount of money when I turn 18 years old (and If I am ok with tye house thing and the rest I will donate the rest 4000 thousand to the Jos :) )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back