Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Robots and Technology

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I am very curious were the jews not to have interfered with our race's evolution how robotics and technology today would've been and how we might have implemented it.

Because of my Uranus I am duly connected, obsessed and fascinated with technology and robotics. I'm working towards my career in cyber security and am not only drawn to computers but other machines like vehicles and artificial intelligence. I feel like because of the jew our applications with technology and such has been warped to widely be used for applications of extreme laziness and other things that are not really necessary, of which I hate. I can flush a toilet by myself, I can pour my own drink, and I certainly don't need my entire house connected to my phone.

I also, despite being on the side of tech and what-have-you, really despise the idea of an automated world. Too many people think it would be amazing but I can perceive just how empty and meaningless things would be if everything was done for us by machines. I'm pretty sure the jews are forwarding this so-called "ideal world" just to put us out of life and waste away. Essentially our whole lives could be lived by something artificial. Sure we have all that free time to meditate, but even the gods don't spend every second of every waking day of their lives doing nothing but meditating, I've no doubt even they have menial chores to do from time to time.

If anybody has their own thoughts or opinions to share I would like to hear them. I love robots and technology... but the world of such things that are developing as we speak is not what I want.

The full automated factory is a dream of the past. nowadays the developers of big factorys know you have to be flexibel.
You can tell a Human to work somewhere else /something different. But you can´t use a robot until they are like humans like that. despite the developmend and production costs. I don´t think in most productions it would be good to replace the humans with robots. not even if looked only from the financial side.

Its better to give the workers flexibal to use machines/tools which ease thear work , make them more relaxed and efficient.

I thing technology would be more "spiritual", if not the jews. We would like combine spiritual magic with technology.
I heard from some people that ships the gods are traveling with look very shiny and emanate this spiritual power.

I think that really amazing technological things could be built in a Satanic world. I actually distinctly remember a scene of one of my earliest past lives where I had a sort of "hideout" in what looked like a cave but was filled with tons of highly advanced technology. I'm theorizing that we had technology like that back in the golden age. I remember a round holographic device that had something to do with astrology and the overall state of the planets. Also screens that enabled the remote viewing of tons of areas.

I personally am looking forward a lot to when the Gods return and push our technological advancement into the proper direction again. :)

i agree with what you say, it goes without saying technology has not been utililized like it could be. it seems that jews slow the progress of technological growth, and maintain an illusion of their own said technological rate of growth that they control at thier own pace.
Like for example every new cell phone that comes out anually, is always boasted about having these 'great' new specs and upgrades but in reality is not much different from the models years prior. we just get small incremental upgrades with the illusion that 'this' the next big thing that people just eat up and pay over the top prices for over and over..this bothers me that many people do not see this and accept this gimmick.

and also like you said, there is too much of a mojority in todays technology focusing on doing stupid, menial, convenience -oriented tasks for you.. which to me is to keep people who aren't as tech-saavy distracted from the real technological growths that should be taking place..

alot of supposed tech-advancements, software-wise, have even went downhill in favor of 'upgrading' to a pretty, easy-to-use, but limited interface vs. having a truly open, modulated, and customizable style of interface...this for me was a direct example of how communism literally infects and cripples everything it touches, limiting advanced users in favor of the majority idiots..

For example,a Windowscomputer running an operating system computer from 10 years ago that may look ugly and basic, can do alot more tasks and functions than todays Apple computer. But the Apple operating system looks has a more 'sexier', sleeker, futuristic look, and is even more convenient to use, which is going to appeal to your average everyday user, but many are not realizing they are sacraficing functionality for having something easier to use "SMART" technology thats ultimately limiting under the guise of being convenient, at coming an even higher cost. . and not to mention the hardware is also upgradeable on the old Windows computer, vs Apple product is extremely limited on what you can upgrade, which will render it useless a few years later:mad:

i dream of the day when there is a true Satanic rulership over the sciences and advancements and out of the hands of the filthy fucking jews, there will be major leaps forward in terms of creativity and technology i cant even imagine the opssibilities!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back