Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats with DNA tests?

ahana666

What is your opinion on these DNA Tests?

like myheritage and other crap..

I think these tests always come out as " 2% jew, 10 % black "

Use the search function on this and the library, yes, they are moslty fraudlent, and also, the corps are owned by strange owners such as Soros or Amazon, in other words, they will sell your DNA for a dime if needed, or who knows what it can be used for.

It's also memetic warfare to promote the We Wuz Africans and shiet and also We Wuz all hebs and shiet.

It's basically just (((them))) pulling the strings. Like 21andme a Rothschild corporation.

And the worst part is everyone eats it up as they are so indoctrinated into (((black culture))) and xtianity that everyone is like "Yay muh african and heb heritage is nice".

1443813015272.png

2010-10-30-Max-600x614.jpg

Here you can see how they try to say that we are all the same. screenshot not mine
23andMe-700x476.png

Give me your money and DNA, goyim!

I don't know how useful it is for Dna tracing, when I visited Salt Lake City, US I saw the Mormons own a huge database of Family trees, dating back several decades or even centuries. Possibly the enemy uses it to trace back some Dna lines from Nazi Party members, Spiritually gifted people and so on. Who knows maybe they will cross and trace Dna lines in the next future.
I would note give out my Dna that easy!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back