Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

funny smell

EgyptianStar666

Last night while I was doing some RAUM Meditation, I smelled something weird.

First, I smelled fish, the kind of fish you smell at a fish market. Then I smelled a earthy smell, like woods or fresh dirt. Finally, it was a combination of a fresh watery fishy smell combined with the earthy woodsy dirt smell.

Where are these smells coming from and what does it mean?

EgyptianStar666 said:

First, I smelled fish, the kind of fish you smell at a fish market. Then I smelled a earthy smell, like woods or fresh dirt. Finally, it was a combination of a fresh watery fishy smell combined with the earthy woodsy dirt smell.

The fishy smell if it's bad can mean angels or someone working strongly with the enemy so be careful. I remember in an apartment I was in many years ago that smell was kind of in the air in the hallway all the time so it could not have been physical. I did cleansing on my place to get rid of it so it was fine and did. About a year or so after moving in I come to find out the guy living in the apartment next to me was a bishop with some church and prayed all the time and had religious books possibly worked with Angels I say that cause they were around there often and sometimes attacked me.

If any of these smells were unpleasant it can mean the enemy. If it was pleasant it means something else. Certain energy smells certain ways for the most part I don't know what the rest of it is possibly Mercury in Leo energy Leo always reminds me of the forest or being near a beach in the summer so that fits it helps me visualize it and I meditate on the forest often when the sun is in it Maybe all this is individual though I am not sure everyone senses things the same way but probably with the enemy it's always bad.

It means you're unblocking your root chakra. The root chakra is ruled by the goddess Kali and the fishy smell is you removing blockages. The earthy smell means you activated it.

All this information came from a hindu website. I wish that I could find it for you, but the Jews took it down or the owner didn't want to pay for having the information up anymore.

slyscorpion said:
EgyptianStar666 said:

The fishy smell if it's bad can mean angels or someone working strongly with the enemy so be careful. I remember in an apartment I was in many years ago that smell was kind of in the air in the hallway all the time so it could not have been physical. I did cleansing on my place to get rid of it so it was fine and did. About a year or so after moving in I come to find out the guy living in the apartment next to me was a bishop with some church and prayed all the time and had religious books possibly worked with Angels I say that cause they were around there often and sometimes attacked me.

If any of these smells were unpleasant it can mean the enemy. If it was pleasant it means something else. Certain energy smells certain ways for the most part I don't know what the rest of it is possibly Mercury in Leo energy Leo always reminds me of the forest or being near a beach in the summer so that fits it helps me visualize it and I meditate on the forest often when the sun is in it Maybe all this is individual though I am not sure everyone senses things the same way but probably with the enemy it's always bad.

Well, the fishy smell smelled like fish or snails... more like fresh water and snails.

The woodsy smell of dirt was pleasant to me because I like smells like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back