Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More Group Rituals?

luis

This has been in my mind for some days and now i want to ask. Why don't we do more Group Rituals/Spells? Even if not officialy from the HP's but just as users, we all know how powerful group spells are, now imagine doing group spells for health or for anything else as a group....

I know that the Final Rtr is the priority but there is so much more that we can do as a group and i think it will even help have more time to do the Rtr!

Think about it, let's say that we do a group spell for health, group spells, becuse they are so powerful, can take 3-4 days or a bit more instead of 40 days, so you don't have to "loose time" for 40 days doing a health spell but just for 3-4 days and you can dedicate the rest of the days to do the Final Rtr. What do you think about this?

Well, we are obviously free to do it.
So i don't know? Create one already luis?
:D
I really like the idea. If the ritual is bulletproof in terms of being abused somehow, its great.

I am down for it if it's a good ritual. I used to create rituals working with Earth's energy field on the old Yahoo groups so I don't think this is a waste of time. I think this may be good cause some people would be more motivated if there is variety in things but I don't think anyone should decrease the amount of final rtrs they do to do this. I would only think maybe that's ok for rituals the HPs create if a person is low on time. If it doesn't serve as a distraction and it's something extra someone wants to do great. Myself I will do these. I sometimes do my own stuff anyways when I have extra time just cause variety keeps things interesting.

Hail Satan

SS. said:
Well, we are obviously free to do it.
So i don't know? Create one already luis?
:D
I really like the idea. If the ritual is bulletproof in terms of being abused somehow, its great.
I don't think the ritual could be abused by non-SS or jews. I asked some time ago about doing a group thoughtform for all SS but it was explained to me that it was a bad idea because a group thoughtforms cannot be controlled and it can be abused by anyone, just like there many books about the angels thoughtforms that are used by gentiles (of course this is bad and everyone that use these connect with the curses of the jews but still they can be used). It was explained to me that Group spells are much powerful and better and cannot be abused by anyone.

We need much more members for a group spell so I'll ask here, who want to participate in a group spell?
The 30 of this month or 5 of September are both perfect dates for Healing spells, we could start with this? If anyone wants to do this just say it here and I'll create the affirmation and see what rune to use. Of course, if there is a spell that you want to do as a group just say it here and we will say when to do it, I want to start with a healing one because powerful dates are close and it will be a waste to not do something!

If any HP's is reading this if you think this is a bad idea for whatever reason I will not do any group spells. Like I already said to me it's a waste that we do not do that much group spells, we are so many and we could do so much together. Of course, the Final RTR is important but there is so much we could do...

slyscorpion said:
I am down for it if it's a good ritual. I used to create rituals working with Earth's energy field on the old Yahoo groups so I don't think this is a waste of time. I think this may be good cause some people would be more motivated if there is variety in things but I don't think anyone should decrease the amount of final rtrs they do to do this. I would only think maybe that's ok for rituals the HPs create if a person is low on time. If it doesn't serve as a distraction and it's something extra someone wants to do great. Myself I will do these. I sometimes do my own stuff anyways when I have extra time just cause variety keeps things interesting.
The Final RTR is always the priority but like i said doing a group spells for somedays to help for whatever things in each of your life would actually make you have more time to do the Final RTR...think about it, let's say that you want to do a health spell for 40 days by doing a group spells you could do it for much less but still have powerful effects, this will make you have more time for doing the Final RTR. Of course, this is not to say that you will never have to do personal workings but I believe it will help.

Very good idea, i'm interested, however it is also very debatable. The reason I think we should do nothing more than what clergy give to us is because of energies and ... pretty much everything. Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first to do any work to help somehow, even I was thinking about how we could help each other so much, but the thing is ... what about enemies. They can easily interfere in works, especially rabbis who can ruin the whole ritual and moreover, can make it dangerous for everyone else to do. They are just waiting for a chance to spiritually attack us, and whoever starts the working can easily summon his own death. I'm not saying it definitely will be so, but just carelessness is enough, think about it.

Easily all the energies we build up to bring us something positive can be reversed and bring about pure misery and difficult times. In clergy, there isn't anyone who is superior than all others, but they cope with the heat, and I am sure to do only rituals given by them, because of this reason. Because of Security.

If its not from an HP then dont do it. There are reasons for this. You may find this helpful in regards to what you are asking.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21651&p=92807#p92807

luis said:
This has been in my mind for some days and now i want to ask. Why don't we do more Group Rituals/Spells? Even if not officialy from the HP's but just as users, we all know how powerful group spells are, now imagine doing group spells for health or for anything else as a group....

I know that the Final Rtr is the priority but there is so much more that we can do as a group and i think it will even help have more time to do the Rtr!

Think about it, let's say that we do a group spell for health, group spells, becuse they are so powerful, can take 3-4 days or a bit more instead of 40 days, so you don't have to "loose time" for 40 days doing a health spell but just for 3-4 days and you can dedicate the rest of the days to do the Final Rtr. What do you think about this?

TalGonDon said:
Very good idea, i'm interested, however it is also very debatable. The reason I think we should do nothing more than what clergy give to us is because of energies and ... pretty much everything. Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first to do any work to help somehow, even I was thinking about how we could help each other so much, but the thing is ... what about enemies. They can easily interfere in works, especially rabbis who can ruin the whole ritual and moreover, can make it dangerous for everyone else to do. They are just waiting for a chance to spiritually attack us, and whoever starts the working can easily summon his own death. I'm not saying it definitely will be so, but just carelessness is enough, think about it.

Easily all the energies we build up to bring us something positive can be reversed and bring about pure misery and difficult times. In clergy, there isn't anyone who is superior than all others, but they cope with the heat, and I am sure to do only rituals given by them, because of this reason. Because of Security.
I don't agree. I don't think they can easily interfere with a group ritual. If it was something like a thoughtform then yes but not a group ritual. If we have to fear the enemy so much then let's not even do personal workings...we have the Final Rtr for a reason and it will help for any shits that the enemy send us everyday.

I'll say it again if anyone want to do the Group spell say it here and i'll post the Spell. For start we can do a Health Spell, because of time we can do it on the 5 of September.

TalGonDon said:

Don't be scared of that to be honest it's true but if you are doing a lot of work for Satan and are protected by him and/or one of the Demons they cannot fully get you. Yes they can and do make things difficult and everyone no matter how dedicated will deal with Attacks sometimes. You kind of should be willing to take the heat as well everyone should. The more we do the final Rtr each day as well the less they can reverse things till they will be at a point they are powerless. They already lost a lot of power. I was already cursed by some Jews (I don't know if a rabbi or not) for not taking down my YouTube channel with a death curse in Hebrew but I am still here. I did not even get that much effect from it to be honest.

So as long as you do protection and make yourself useful (otherwise why would the God's bother helping someone who sits on their ass everyday) then you are fine. They can try yes also this takes away their time and focus from other things which helps us. Would not you rather they waste their time on pointless things and don't have time to curse the populace that much.

Personally if I was doing this id want to focus directly on the Vatican and Catholicism cause that is their weaker link right now but also something that if it collapses then they lose a lot of power and money. Also if it is exposed and we get our hands on the books in the Vatican Archive the whole world conspiracy is forever done for all branches of it.

I am willing to do whatever anyone posts though. I would seek a sign from the God's if you can on what they want done. From the kind of messages I got I think you are onto something and they want this kind of extra effort from people who can though. Just don't not do the final Rtr or do it less times than you normally would to do this that is all. That is still what is most important.

slyscorpion said:
TalGonDon said:

Don't be scared of that to be honest it's true but if you are doing a lot of work for Satan and are protected by him and/or one of the Demons they cannot fully get you. Yes they can and do make things difficult and everyone no matter how dedicated will deal with Attacks sometimes. You kind of should be willing to take the heat as well everyone should. The more we do the final Rtr each day as well the less they can reverse things till they will be at a point they are powerless. They already lost a lot of power. I was already cursed by some Jews (I don't know if a rabbi or not) for not taking down my YouTube channel with a death curse in Hebrew but I am still here. I did not even get that much effect from it to be honest.

So as long as you do protection and make yourself useful (otherwise why would the God's bother helping someone who sits on their ass everyday) then you are fine. They can try yes also this takes away their time and focus from other things which helps us. Would not you rather they waste their time on pointless things and don't have time to curse the populace that much.

Personally if I was doing this id want to focus directly on the Vatican and Catholicism cause that is their weaker link right now but also something that if it collapses then they lose a lot of power and money. Also if it is exposed and we get our hands on the books in the Vatican Archive the whole world conspiracy is forever done for all branches of it.

I am willing to do whatever anyone posts though. I would seek a sign from the God's if you can on what they want done. From the kind of messages I got I think you are onto something and they want this kind of extra effort from people who can though. Just don't not do the final Rtr or do it less times than you normally would to do this that is all. That is still what is most important.

change the US-Dollar to not be any more lead currency. Jews will loose big, but USA will suffer also big. or just the Federal reserve bank FED returns to the american people (owner) and is no longer controlled by rothschild.

Νίκος said:
luis said:
If we are gonna start a Health spell I think we should decide now since tomorrow is 30th of August and this the day that it is marked for it.Do are we gonna start this?
Also can we make a new topic since it is getting to long so someone with limited time wouldn't be able to read the whole topic?
I said the 5 because the 30th is too soon and it takes times for the messages to get approved so i don't know in this little time how many members want to partecipate.

The 5 of September is marked as a date for Health spells too, maybe not as powerful as the 30 but still good. I'll try to post a new topic but i think the 30 is too soon.

luis said:
I said the 5 because the 30th is too soon and it takes times for the messages to get approved so i don't know in this little time how many members want to partecipate.

The 5 of September is marked as a date for Health spells too, maybe not as powerful as the 30 but still good. I'll try to post a new topic but i think the 30 is too soon.
A simple rune-based working could suffice for this. Some runes like Uruz, Sowilo, perhaps also Wunjo and/or Algiz, could be vibrated for a multiple of 10 each like in the Amazon working.
If you start it on the 30th it may also be possible for more people to join in over the following days. I'm not an expert when it comes to group workings. I am taking this theory from the way the RTRs and other group workings from the ministry were structured. They first were started on a suitable date by the HPs themself, and then given out to us on the forums to join in.
Atleast from what I know. I could be wrong ofc.

It is a really really bad idea to just do group rituals, spells and workings not provided by the HPs because you can count on there being someone funneling off of them. Please dont think this is a safe haven and The Gods will just make it all good and safe every single time. Be smart and look twice at the guys saying Hey! I got a plan! Just help me out a little. If you need to cast a spell or do a working then do it as nothing is stopping you. If you want to help then pump up the rtrs instead of doing strange ideas from an unknown guy on the internet that could be anyone or anything.

SerLorars13 said:
If it's just for a few days I'm In. We all need to be healthy to fight even better. But we need to keep the RTR's twice a day at least or how much you do in a daily basis.

And I have an idea if we will do more workings like this. What about Aura of protection, but this time to protect our family?

Hail Satan!
Well lets not get to carried away!Lets see hiw these one goes and we will see about what to do next.Also since many of us have problems with our families (mine for example can sometimes get abusive)I am not sure if it is best .
Instead a working for money I think will be much better and probably almos anyone need it.
But a I said lets see how these one gets.

Shael said:
luis said:

A simple rune-based working could suffice for this. Some runes like Uruz, Sowilo, perhaps also Wunjo and/or Algiz, could be vibrated for a multiple of 10 each like in the Amazon working.
If you start it on the 30th it may also be possible for more people to join in over the following days. I'm not an expert when it comes to group workings. I am taking this theory from the way the RTRs and other group workings from the ministry were structured. They first were started on a suitable date by the HPs themself, and then given out to us on the forums to join in.
Atleast from what I know. I could be wrong ofc.
If you count the time that it takes for a post to get approved in this forum and the time that it takes for some members to see it and then do it, it will take too much and the 30 is too close for this. I don't know if they can join in the next days because i don't know if at least 5-10 members will do it on the 30. So i think the 5 is the best and if you look at the calendar it is a good day for a health spell.

returner said:
It is a really really bad idea to just do group rituals, spells and workings not provided by the HPs because you can count on there being someone funneling off of them. Please dont think this is a safe haven and The Gods will just make it all good and safe every single time. Be smart and look twice at the guys saying Hey! I got a plan! Just help me out a little. If you need to cast a spell or do a working then do it as nothing is stopping you. If you want to help then pump up the rtrs instead of doing strange ideas from an unknown guy on the internet that could be anyone or anything.
Explain to me how is it a bad idea. How can someone external abuse a spell like this? The idea of the spell is pretty simple, we use runes related to the spell and an affirmation that say that every SS doing the spell will benefit from it. That is it, how can a jew for example abuse this? They cannot vibrate runes and the affirmation will only include the SS that are doing the spell...The only wat to stop me is that the HP's come here saying that is a bad idea. I'm sure that before posting they read these message's and they didn't say anything...

Νίκος said:
SerLorars13 said:
If it's just for a few days I'm In. We all need to be healthy to fight even better. But we need to keep the RTR's twice a day at least or how much you do in a daily basis.

And I have an idea if we will do more workings like this. What about Aura of protection, but this time to protect our family?

Hail Satan!
Well lets not get to carried away!Lets see hiw these one goes and we will see about what to do next.Also since many of us have problems with our families (mine for example can sometimes get abusive)I am not sure if it is best .
Instead a working for money I think will be much better and probably almos anyone need it.
But a I said lets see how these one gets.
We can do a group ritual for anything, I said for health because there is a good day close and having good health is useful for everyone but we can do anything. We are actually already doing a money group ritual, I don't know when the HP's will make us do it again but we are doing it.

returner said:
We will continue the Rtrs but we will dosome thing that will be more direct helpful for us.
If doing group workings is so dangerous then the one we did about Amazon could be dangerous as well but since the clergy said to do so it shouldn't be dangerous.
Moreover, if as an another member said we are summoning a our death with this working ,why anyone of high priests didn't interfere??
Finally luis is not an unknown guy on the Internet ,he Is our brothers so he can be trusted!!!

luis said:
If you count the time that it takes for a post to get approved in this forum and the time that it takes for some members to see it and then do it, it will take too much and the 30 is too close for this. I don't know if they can join in the next days because i don't know if at least 5-10 members will do it on the 30. So i think the 5 is the best and if you look at the calendar it is a good day for a health spell.
Whatever you wanna do man. If you end up going for it in the end I might join in with 10 reps each to see what effects it brings.

luis said:
Explain to me how is it a bad idea. How can someone external abuse a spell like this? The idea of the spell is pretty simple, we use runes related to the spell and an affirmation that say that every SS doing the spell will benefit from it. That is it, how can a jew for example abuse this? They cannot vibrate runes and the affirmation will only include the SS that are doing the spell...The only wat to stop me is that the HP's come here saying that is a bad idea. I'm sure that before posting they read these message's and they didn't say anything...
It's best to ignore that guy. He already tried baselessly fearmongering on another thread as well and I ended up wasting my time on him. Trolls like that are best left ignored.

No luis. You are in for a world of shit. As you advance in the arts you will find that powerful spells are set in place and it is not longer enough to just cast a spell as "things" can happen to them. Things you will regret. Once you pass this point you realize just how truely fucked we are without The Gods of Hell.

There are plenty of words of power jews can use and suprise they are meant to feed off of gentiles. They have been infiltrating and corrupting since their conception. Dont think it cant happen to you. Also the minstry doesnt moderate personally as they are too busy with important work. I also want to know why you cant do this working without others. You can do this working daily for yourself and therefore even customize it to your exact needs and desires whereas in a group working this can take away from others or they can do the same to you. Most dangerously of all you can be "convinced" to help and after that... well lets not go there.

Im here warning you. Nobody warned me but Im taking it on myself to warn you but I cannot force you to listen to reason that is up to you.

Νίκος said:
returner said:
We will continue the Rtrs but we will dosome thing that will be more direct helpful for us.
If doing group workings is so dangerous then the one we did about Amazon could be dangerous as well but since the clergy said to do so it shouldn't be dangerous.
Moreover, if as an another member said we are summoning a our death with this working ,why anyone of high priests didn't interfere??
Finally luis is not an unknown guy on the Internet ,he Is our brothers so he can be trusted!!!

The amazon working was MADE BY THE HPs and is there a reason you cannot do your own magick and need to follow other people?! Geez. I hope you are smarter than to trust someone because they are simply on the forum and seem friendly. If a JoS "brother" (anyone that could be anything that happens to chat with you for a while on a fucking forum) can get you to do things then its over for you already.

No its not summoning your death it is walking into a giant clusterfuck and no the HPs are not under any obligation to save you from this. It is impossible for them in the firat place as there are thousands of members and its simply not realistic to ask this of the HPs. You see. Little secret here. The guy that tells you your safe... is your biggest enemy. Dont fuck your life up by doing some random working with someone thats not qualified to lead. HPs are there for a reason. After over 10 years of being a JoS member (fuckit I stopped counting after 10 because Im here for life anyway) I am still learning from the Ministry.

Btw yes I am using a new account. So what?

Tomorrow the 30th I'm doing a working for health I already had this planned for myself, although I'll probably join in this group ritual if it's done right. I don't see any harm in this. As long as Rtr*S* are priority

"group spells, becuse they are so powerful, can take 3-4 days or a bit more instead of 40 days, so you don't have to "loose time" for 40 days doing a health spell but just for 3-4 days and you can dedicate the rest of the days to do the Final Rtr. What do you think about this?"

You are also spreading your energies around numerous other people. Its easier to work on yourself and also its better to do a full working on yourself to ensure the effects are permanent.

Also what are you going to do if one of the other "trusted brothers" (that you have online chatted with for a week or two and think you know lol) just sits back and syphons off your working or does the bare minimum to tie in and feed off it? Are you sick? Then heal yourself you will learn to be more powerful and independant this way. And you will be glad you went solo.

Also an interesting thought about the 50 fake ass names is why is there only one example of it in an out dated pdf in an archive? If its so great and awesome then why is the 1500s Necronomicon on the JoS while there is only a small mention that the Simon version aka the 50 names has been changed and corrupted?

Thurs can also be used for healing, according to JoS. I'm in, if you decide to do it. I would take the JoS Protection Ritual or the JoS Wealth Ritual as an example for building an affirmation that favours the entire community.

Because we do not have to waste our energies. We actually do quite the amount of rituals per year, the most important being the RTR which is done daily.

If you do dumb rituals all the time, you are ruining your energies. This may not become apparent now, but it will become apparent down the years. There will be fatigue, exhaustion, emergetic depletion and failure. It is said to not open too many fronts with one's magick and the same goes for the group workings.

One is opening more and more gates and everyone will have their own "ritual" up. Then there will be chaos, and nothing gets achieved. Energies scattered and nothing gained. Parasites and dumb people freeloading on what essentially leads nowhere.

This is not a game this is War.

We have to outlast it and be successful on specific tasks. Then, we will lose the war because some people wanted a ritual to get laid, another one wanted to buy a computer, and a third one wanted to

Astrologically many dates are real bad for rituals, and strong dates are not everyday.

Most of you want to use the group for personal purposes and this is another thing. You can lift yourself out of your personal problems alone. You saving up on your personal problems unless you have some value which makes your problems extensive, and therefore requiring external help, shows that if this is not the case we are merely talking of parasitism.

Granted if one is also personally weak, they weaken down a general unity, everyone should also stay strong and not waste up stupidly. This is why personal daily meditation is required too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because we do not have to waste our energies.

If you do dumb rituals all the time, you are ruining your energies. This may not become apparent now, but it will become apparent down the years. One is opening more and more gates and everyone will have their own "ritual" up. Then there will be chaos, and nothing gets achieved.

This is not a game this is war. We have to outlast it and be successful on specific tasks.

Astrologically many dates are real bad for rituals, and strong dates are not everyday
I said in an another post I understand what you say yhat is why I said to mot get carried away with this.But the health is something that everyone needs.Amd Hps Maxine said that there is.gonna be fatal diseases and many people are gonna die doing spell to for us,the SS ,to be healthy I think is not a waste of time and energy?
Also the winter comes and along with him Flu,colds many other diseases come too.Rember last years that many member couldn't do the Rtrs because they were ill!
No if we are talking about stupid love spells or spells for friends I am with you !

I will give an example. Let's say one has 3 or 4 workings going. This causes more harm and downfall to your energies and life by lowering your general energy level, than does not doing a working. This is only one example.

Workings are also decided by Satan or Azazel and we do not arbitarily make our own decisions. This is why some rituals are not repeated. For example, if they hold the line and we do not need to, we do not do extra JoS protection rituals. This is only one example.

By all means I of course and the JoS DOES need more protection energy, but unless a signal is given that we should actually do it, and a date exists that is good, we won't. This is only one example.

At peace time feel free to waste as you see fit.

Now this is war and if people fall too low, there are dangers. The enemy will be there to scoop those who fall by stupidity. So manage your energies properly so that you do not fall.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because we do not have to waste our energies. We actually do quite the amount of rituals per year, the most important being the RTR which is done daily.

If you do dumb rituals all the time, you are ruining your energies. This may not become apparent now, but it will become apparent down the years. There will be fatigue, exhaustion, emergetic depletion and failure. It is said to not open too many fronts with one's magick and the same goes for the group workings.

One is opening more and more gates and everyone will have their own "ritual" up. Then there will be chaos, and nothing gets achieved. Energies scattered and nothing gained. Parasites and dumb people freeloading on what essentially leads nowhere.

This is not a game this is War.

We have to outlast it and be successful on specific tasks. Then, we will lose the war because some people wanted a ritual to get laid, another one wanted to buy a computer, and a third one wanted to

Astrologically many dates are real bad for rituals, and strong dates are not everyday.

Most of you want to use the group for personal purposes and this is another thing. You can lift yourself out of your personal problems alone. You saving up on your personal problems unless you have some value which makes your problems extensive, and therefore requiring external help, shows that if this is not the case we are merely talking of parasitism.

Granted if one is also personally weak, they weaken down a general unity, everyone should also stay strong and not waste up stupidly. This is why personal daily meditation is required too.
I just wanted to do something to help everyone but i understand if this is not a good idea then i will not do it. Thanks for the explaination.

Guys have you tried personal healing to someone? I have also on people with terminal conditions, and all sorts of other things. Rather not go into details. It takes a hell of a lot to heal.

To put it bluntly, even 1000 may try to heal someone with a said condition and they may fail. The mass mind has specific abilities but it also has limitations involved. A thousand people can pray on an amputee to grow back but it won't.

Healing is in particular really bound by personal parameters of posisble and impossible residing withi the person itself, and not on external energy.

Members have reported of family members (I believe Voice of Enki) receiving terminal help, and the amounts of energy taken are enormous.

Everyone has power of self healing. Self healing is more powerful and efficient than external healing as one is directly into themselves and in their body.

Now, if everyone wants, we can put in a ritual for protection and being safeguarded. This also protects from disease and everything else. I'll run it by Azazel and I'll find a date.

If one has problematic conditions, one can call Valefor. But you will also need to do the mile yourself to heal. Healing is not a question of mere external energy.

I just try to explain the specific example.

Alright High priest I understand!Just like luis I just wanted to do something to help everyone of us .It is that I just like to feel useful but if that can put anyone there in danger or waste anyone's time I won't do anything either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now, if everyone wants, we can put in a ritual for protection and being safeguarded. This also protects from disease and everything else.
Happy to hear this :)

Also I have noticed what you said one time I tried to heal a bird in school.I managed to heal it but for the next 2-3 ours I was feeling complete exhausted qnd I couldn't do alternative nostril since too many people were around.

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now, if everyone wants, we can put in a ritual for protection and being safeguarded. This also protects from disease and everything else.
Happy to hear this :)

Also I have noticed what you said one time I tried to heal a bird in school.I managed to heal it but for the next 2-3 ours I was feeling complete exhausted qnd I couldn't do alternative nostril since too many people were around.

My bro that is cute. What is good also is to do one's homework first in regards to the occult, and your personal learning, and use your enthusiasm to grow.

I am glad to be of help.

And yes, even healing a cat or an animal can be a tedious process, and highly tiring.

Thank you for your posts HP. They are very helpful and they are something to keep in mind.

Hi, this is probably a really stupid question sorry In advance also I don’t know to make my own post. When doing an evocation does the symbol have to be perfect o.o my drawing skills are questionable, please no trolls I’m aware I feel super stupid :shock:

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dear Mr sarcam
I didn't meant that I want to become a public fairy .This was for us there.
Also Looooooool :lol: !!You are so funny!!
Bro you got called cute by HC you should feel honoured!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will give an example. Let's say one has 3 or 4 workings going. This causes more harm and downfall to your energies and life by lowering your general energy level, than does not doing a working. This is only one example.
This is really interesting. Can you elaborate on this? If one has high energy levels through consistent meditation, would it still be harmful to do multiple workings like this despite no lowering of the energy level being apparent?
I often used to recommend to people to split workings for a certain goal into two parts, such as for example for a love spell to do one working to break apart the couple and another to attract the person to yourself. I want to make sure I do not recommend something harmful to people.

If the multiple workings are done with ample bioelectricity to sustain them, and work towards a similar goal in a way, would it still be a bad thing to do?
As another example, say someone is struggling with anxiety because of a combination of traumas in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th chakra respectively. Would it be bad to do three workings, one for each of these things, even if one has ample bioelectricity to do so without energy dilution? Is there some kind of bad thing about these things that I am just unaware of?

maddied said:
Hi, this is probably a really stupid question sorry In advance also I don’t know to make my own post. When doing an evocation does the symbol have to be perfect o.o my drawing skills are questionable, please no trolls I’m aware I feel super stupid :shock:
You can use a printer for this. Or you can download the image onto your phone.

Also obligatory notice that you should never put pictures of yourself out here on the forums, if your account picture is of yourself.

In my opinion we should stick with the RTR. Based on the words of HP Cobra (which doesn't imply that what I'm going to say is correct), if a person need more protection or Health, he should do more of those workings on himself.

I'd like to think that the same time and energy put in RTR can be way more useful and effective than 3/4 days of a group ritual.

maddied said:

You shouldn't put a pic of your face us avatar, this is dangerous. Someone can curse you, or manipulate you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some user wrote here recently that his dad healed his dog from cancer(I think), and the dad was a beginner.
Can love for something amplify the power directed to it?

Aquarius said:
Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dear Mr sarcam
I didn't meant that I want to become a public fairy .This was for us there.
Also Looooooool :lol: !!You are so funny!!
Bro you got called cute by HC you should feel honoured!
Thank you for quoting.When I read the quote HP made I had like a ton of messages from "friends" and my mom wouldn't stop asking me questions so I did understood something completely different :oops:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back