Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Study Claims 78% Of Men Who Cut Their Dicks Off Are Insane

Jack

Notice how they casually imply that surgically and chemically mutilating yourself into a parody of the opposite sex is not a mental illness.

78 per cent of students who identify as trans, non-binary, or “genderqueer” meet the criteria for at least one mental disorder, according to Boston University research.

In an interview with the Reuters news agency, Sarah Ketchen Lipson of Boston University’s School of Public Health revealed that analysis of 2015-2017 Healthy Minds Study data showed “gender minority” students are four times as likely to suffer mental health disorders as their so-called “cisgender” counterparts — “cisgender” being the fashionable term for people whose gender identity matches their biological sex.

The traditional college years coincide with the onset of about 75 per cent of mental illnesses, and students are experiencing newfound autonomy living on their own with new social environments, new health behaviours and different forms of stress,” explained the academic.

“This is a key time for students to address their mental health, and we often see students experience symptoms for the first time. That’s particularly relevant for the students who identify as non-binary, transgender or genderqueer,” she suggested.

What’s surprising is the magnitude of disparities [in mental health outcomes], and the consistency across all the indicators makes you step back and take pause,” Lipson told the news agency.

“Working with this dataset for 10 years now, I’m used to the numbers… the prevalence of mental health problems is increasing,” she said.

Almost 60 per cent of “gender minority” students were flagged for depression by the research, with over a third having said they had seriously considered suicide as an option.

Remarkably, however, the research also suggested that mental health disorders are also far from uncommon among the “cisgender” student population, with some 45 per cent reportedly meeting the criteria for a disorder.

Depression among the “cisgender” students was estimated at approximately 30 per cent — roughly half the rate for transgender students, but far from negligible.

Source
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/08/24/study-78-per-cent-of-trans-non-binary-students-mentally-disordered/

This is a very typical understanding of what we're dealing with and how many of the LGBTQ community are brainwashed into being footsoldiers of ultra left wing anarchists (antifa) or other Jewish NGOs and organisations, push culturally destructive values and are generally disgusting. See HP Jake Carlson's sermon Back to the Gulag on this,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18299

The Jews are targeting mentally unstable people ,and people are becoming more and more mentally unstable due to the Jewish presence in society and culture and their manufacture of their dystopian reality using banking and occult power. These unstable individuals are targeted by Marxist propaganda that gender is a social construct and then led down a rabbit hole of eventually becoming hardcore anti white activists. The same programming is done by CIA handlers to mentally unstable individuals on 4chan and them using them to stage mass shootings and then manufacturing situations to take away the american first amendment rights. This transgender problem is coupled with the situation that apart from Marxism the other side is christian apathy and they simply ignore the feminine and masculine as a whole which makes these individuals go astray into Marxist propaganda in the first place.
However the society we live within associates the biological sex of the individual with only one gender identity psychically. If your male you have to only behave and act in a small culture ideology of masculine. The feminine is repressed and to express this aspect is hated socially for men. This is the enemy programs.

This is why it seems some men feel a lot of feminine energy and attitudes so they believe they are in the wrong body because the psychic output does match the biological sex. They are not taught the individual has both male and feminine aspects and both are to be integrated and understood. Most of the men from the stats who are transsexual in the end stop being transsexual and come to some understanding of this fact they are just really feminine.
-HPMageson
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22627

The simple understanding is that some people are really feminine and some masculine ,some mix of both,but you are the gender you we're born with I.e your biological sex.

Eh, there are people that only " cut " a little portion of it. Just for fun.

I knew a guy that did this, and now he's in a psychiatric center :roll:

First off I agree biological gender exists and I think this transgender identity stuff by actually trying to change the gender through surgery is marxism makes the Jews a lot of money and is causing a lot of problems. So don't get me wrong. I however resent Gender "norms" and and always was bothered by them they are Marxist to and a product of xtianity. Who came up with them? The Jews!!! I saw a program on TV about ancient egyptian culture (if you have Netflix go to "the pyramid codes") it was so beautiful so much better and so much more free. People were not oppressed then and they should not be now. I agree with you that people should not try to change gender by doing surgeries and stuff but who isn't sick of being expected to act a certain way in society for who you are. Same with a lot of different social rules and constructs people have created Most of it blocks our creative potential and ability to truly interact with others on a deep personal level beyond superficial materialistic "fake plastic" reality that the Jews tried to pretend is the only thing that exists. Most of society is a bunch of fake plastic people afraid to speak their mind and fearful of the littlest things to the point no one can be themselves.

With that said there must be rules and a structure for the way people interact or it would be Chaos (the Saturn aspect of Aquarius) I am not denying that I know the God's have this. We need to get our society back to something natural. The current social system is stiffeling and oppression.

Some people are twin souled its no big deal if a man choses to live as a women as much as they can. There is internal gender confusion for reason I mentioned but within that there are twin souled people. Where the system wants to lead that to does not change such.

Also I noticed you have some issue with non-heterosexual people that you want to cloak behind other HP's as well now myself included the majority of your posts are based on such. Your attempt to put limits on homosexual people not being allowed to adopt if they wish and such is part of this unconsciousness bias attempting to assert itself.

I have no problem with twin souled people or Gay adoption either.

HP Mageson666 said:
Some people are twin souled its no big deal if a man choses to live as a women as much as they can. There is internal gender confusion for reason I mentioned but within that there are twin souled people. Where the system wants to lead that to does not change such.

Also I noticed you have some issue with non-heterosexual people that you want to cloak behind other HP's as well now myself included the majority of your posts are based on such. Your attempt to put limits on homosexual people not being allowed to adopt if they wish and such is part of this unconsciousness bias attempting to assert itself.

There have been posts before about twin soul people and generally they were brushed off as being new age bullshit. I don't know why you'd come here at this point and say that there are indeed twin soul people. I don't know why you'd think I have problems with homosexuals specifically.

I have a problem with homosexuals adopting kids as naturally a kid needs to have a mother and a father as there wont be a kid in the first place,otherwise it confuses the kid and impairs its psychological development. But that's just my view. I don't think anyone should agree with my view unless they share my understanding agree with it.

I have a specific problem about mentally unstable people being recruited by Marxists as left wing footsoldiers and school shooters as anyone should be and I tried showing everyone how these Jews operate.

What your saying about the twin soul thing is very confusing as I've never heard about that subject before. Could you expound on what you mean ?

The fact we have to explain why a demographic which at striking percents does not even have a clear consciousness of basic reality stuff, should not adopt a child, and why coincidentally of course, percents upwards to 80% become also gender enstranged as recruited compared to children grown by non same sex parents, should leave us in awareness on why this type of adoption is no different than giving a child to crackheads and then teaching it the ways of crack.

Closing your eyes to this is being a liar. Unless of course one desires instead to recruit little Marxist leninist soldiers for the agenda of Magnus Herschfield, in which case of course it makes sense, but one should leave the emotional talk out of it.

I do not agree with gay adoption and consider it a mistake that tries to solve other mistakes done by others, and only increasing down the same line of endless social mistakes.

The argument that this is better is very similar to muslim arguments that if a child remains without parents then they are to marry it to a new man so it's not alone. Justifying perversion over a negative event that affects someone. Fixing a problem with a wrong doesn't make it right.

Clever third sex people need to let the emotions aside and look at what the jews say its their own "demographic" critically, like seriously.

I do not see the degeneracies of modern gay identity going on par with raising a child anymore than being an abuser of drugs does. It just cannot work for now, or for everyone.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

There have been posts before about twin soul people and generally they were brushed off as being new age bullshit. I don't know why you'd come here at this point and say that there are indeed twin soul people. I don't know why you'd think I have problems with homosexuals specifically.

I have a problem with homosexuals adopting kids as naturally a kid needs to have a mother and a father as there wont be a kid in the first place,otherwise it confuses the kid and impairs its psychological development. But that's just my view. I don't think anyone should agree with my view unless they share my understanding agree with it.

I have a specific problem about mentally unstable people being recruited by Marxists as left wing footsoldiers and school shooters as anyone should be and I tried showing everyone how these Jews operate.

What your saying about the twin soul thing is very confusing as I've never heard about that subject before. Could you expound on what you mean ?
JoS and HP Mageson have already written dozens of sermons by now about twin-soul (transsexual) people and the third sex, please read this: Twin Soul People by HP Mageson & HP Jake Carlson

Mageson, you mentioned twin souled people, this is the first time i think ive heard of this, could a HP or other knowledgeable member elaborate on this? I know other things have been elaborated on, but i could swear this is one of the first times ive heard this.

Jack said:
Study Claims 78% Of Men Who Cut Their Dicks Off Are Insane
No! You don't say!

There was also a member who shared a link to something which also suggested or explained that circumcision can cause insane-like tendencies, and look at the jew...oh and there was also a member who showed that the jew (in this case, one particular jew celebrity) has holes in its brain (which I don't think are literal holes, but rather MRI 'holes'/dark patches of dead brain or similar things)! So yeah, let us just ignore these things and continue living ignorantly, worshipping the jew and paying it to destroy us! Let's keep voting the jew in!

Academic Scholar said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

JoS and HP Mageson have already written dozens of sermons by now about twin-soul (transsexual) people and the third sex, please read this: Twin Soul People by HP Mageson & HP Jake Carlson
Okay I read this and what HPMageson says here about supporting gender reassignment surgery, I'll be blunt- i disagree 100% on this. There have been numerous polls and studies which prove the majority of people who get surgery regret it and want to transition back.

Also I'm not sure why daneliou doesn't mention this but the people in ancient times or in modern times( a majority) who are considered transgender are physically Hermaphrodite's. This is different from homosexuals. They're behavior and customs are very different from both Homosexuals and bisexuals. When a child is born a Hermaphrodite or has his sex organs deformed ,he is sent with the third sex people who are a different society to live with. These people have magickal powers and are invited in newborn ceremonies to eat and give blessings. Nowadays Homosexuals are grouped along with these people which creates confusion because the homosexuals themselves are confused and dress up as girls. How did these people figure out if a new born is a transgender ? Because they see a biological basis for this. Special biological traits ascended these people into becoming high priestesses of the ancient world because the masculine and feminine was both biologically visible in them and hence they we're considered special.

Also university courses about psyche development in transgender people originate from the information created by pedophiles such as Alfred Kinsey and numerous other Jews. They are not to be trusted or referred as Freud is not to be referred. This is Jewish science and has no basis in reality other than Jewish sexual fiends.

Walt Heyers talks about how Transgenderism (modern transgenderism is a behavior and not an identity.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HABgWLiORJQ

From this video one can see how affirming mental transgenderism can lead to human abuse as these are extremely disturbed individuals who try to commit suicide. Hormonal treatment changes behavior and artificially pumping hormones into the body also causes other mental diseases and heightens those that we're present before.

The literature about Transgenders (modern transgenders) comes from pedophile activists and Jews and should never be referred or trusted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrHpOO6E_k

Walt Heyers is a NASA scientist, an actual transgender patient and has himself gone through sex reassignment surgery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpkrPLHHHY

Am I the only person who cares about these individuals not killing themselves ? Wtf ? Everyday numerous people are 'identifying' as 'non-binary' ,taking hormones, destroying gender relations, engaging in race mixing and becoming leftist foot soldiers. This is a very serious problem .

Jack said:
Okay I read this and what HPMageson says here about supporting gender reassignment surgery, I'll be blunt- i disagree 100% on this. There have been numerous polls and studies which prove the majority of people who get surgery regret it and want to transition back.
It is literal version of the blind leading the blind. The jew is blind, because it doesn't have the Kundalini and cannot possibly understand (or simply see), and the Goyim are blind because they have been damaged and beaten down and downtrodden so that they cannot, as of yet, understand nor see. Those who transition and then regret it (and also those who don't regret it) are not - and are not - informed properly; they cannot make - therefore are not making - properly-informed decisions. They are bleating away like...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QcE5aDTszrY
See how easy that is? Don't forget to read the comments! Then there is the dirties in government making constipated cow mooing noises like football hooligans who run the country (into the ground), and when we try and get rid of a dirty in another country trying to tell us what to do the dirties take the piss further and take time much longer deliberately.

...and cannot think for themselves. I bet that a large percentage never would have ever thought about considering to transition in actuality if it hadn't have been drummed into them by (((media))) and (((education))) and (((shit))). I can also only assume with being so...clever...as to chop your bits off that there are hormonal changes (regardless of HR"T") which also fuck them up...which they didn't consider properly.

There are so many things in life, and they focus on this one thing and allow it to consume them to their detriment and mutilation and destruction and humiliation. Way to go, clever sheeple. There's no need to be upset and come with a sob story. We need to get past the sob-story...meme, phase, culture, nonsense...whatever you want to call it, and grow a backbone - lol and grow some fucking balls and grow some fucking hair on your chest! An insult used against wimpy Boys I can remember is "you big girl's blouse". There needs to be some tough love - what was it that Eminem rapped?

...like the Boy in the bubble who never could adapt...

Enjoy! No walking on eggshells, but rather saying things matter-of-factly and directly and to the point-ly. Stop wrapping yourselves up in cotton wool, stop being mollycoddled; otherwise, you might have to start being called Molly (I suppose Nancy is an equivalent, which, apparently, is a post-war mini-insult against gay males, interestingly).

As an adult, you should be able to think properly about mutilating and humiliating, etc., yourself - but then we have a contradiction in this (((j00ed-up world))) - a Child (of whichever arbitrary "legal" age) cannot consent to using their sexual organs with an of-age person (but can with another Child, geographic/political/religious area-dependent) but can consent to chopping their sexual organs off/scraping them out (have there been any Girls brainwashed and mindraped into "wanting" "to be" a Boy?). Can anyone...no not prophesy but just see logically and extrapolate from given and known factors, how these ends will meet - and I don't mean just generally? That might go too off-topic, though.

Then we have idiots going out, getting drunk and being pregnant carelessly, and then the Child/ren not having both parents, at the same time. With this, you are (allegedly and supposedly) "allowed" and able to care for another person years before you are (allegedly and supposedly) "allowed" and able to care for yourself - the legal and of sex is lower than the legal age of drinking. This all makes sense, blind j00 and blind j00ed sheeple! So then they still go on about stupid things without being informed properly in this very broken system (rather, not well-done deliberately system), in this very "system", in this very non-system. Then they wonder, cry and worry "Where did I/we go wrong?!".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back