Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Temple of Seth

Dariak

Has anyone heard of the Temple of Seth, if you have what are your opinions on the group? Are they friend or foe? Here’s a link to their page:

https://www.xeper.org/

I’m still reading and trying to find out more about them. I like the fact that they have a ranking system where you can rank and compare yourself to other spiritualists in a healthy way, and the fact that they have orders where the average “Setian” as they call themselves, can learn and grow in a particular field of occultic study.

Lord Set was my GD for a long time, when I was new to the JoS I discovered about this website so I asked him if I should join that too, and was advised not to bother, and to stick with the JoS.

Also, with membership fees, and the organized orders, you are easily tracked. With the JoS, you are anonymous.

Dariak said:
Has anyone heard of the Temple of Seth, if you have what are your opinions on the group? Are they friend or foe? Here’s a link to their page:

https://www.xeper.org/

I’m still reading and trying to find out more about them. I like the fact that they have a ranking system where you can rank and compare yourself to other spiritualists in a healthy way, and the fact that they have orders where the average “Setian” as they call themselves, can learn and grow in a particular field of occultic study.

Well I dont know about this temple thing but The Gods teach better than people. They always did. Knowledge from the source and all that. Also any organization that has ranking and payment systems is not going to give you there all. Now lets say you are a telepath and here comes a pyrokinetic dude and gets ranked higher than you dispite the fact that you have a rocking ability. Or you end up in some organization where you realize the guy above you is a twit and probably paid to win or whatever. You think that rank always means something? Now in JoS nobody paid to win man. If you here you here for a real reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back