Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

E. A. Koetting.... WTF.

serpentwalker666

I dont really have any words for how much this "EA Koetting" guy disgusts me. Some commerciallized "Ultra Mega Strunng Grimorieezzz" Like... Dont even know where to begin. How many stupid, beyond idiotic, appalling videos of him trying to just call up the demons and bother them incessantly.
Some next level retardism, next level disgust. Just W.O.W.

You may also want to watch out for V.K Jehaunems YouTube channel. He's just another goofy jew pretending to know shit about satanism. Both E.A koetting and Vk jewhaunem gives me bad vibes. Which is why I ended up here on this site.

they give you bad vibes which they should have you seen e.a koettings recent videos he looks really bad at first
i thought he might be working with jewish gods cause he really looks bad or mabe theirs a filthy jew working
with him not sure was going to buy something from his site but something kept telling me to stay away not to mention even people on his youtube channel say he looks bad

E.A. seems convinced he's in contact with Azazel and other Gods.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Does it mention Satan by name, as in saying Satan?!

FancyMancy said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I have watched his videos a long time ago and I never saw him mention Satan but on their forums they claim he did by saying that he he doesn't work with Satan because He's irrelevant and then under payment he'll summon the devil for a pact with the client. He said he worked with Lucifer-Amaymon, though, and wrote a grimoire.
I can't believe I was used to watch his videos.

TopoftheAbyss said:
FancyMancy said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I have watched his videos a long time ago and I never saw him mention Satan but on their forums they claim he did by saying that he he doesn't work with Satan because He's irrelevant and then under payment he'll summon the devil for a pact with the client. He said he worked with Lucifer-Amaymon, though, and wrote a grimoire.
I can't believe I was used to watch his videos.
The jew hates saying the name of Satan, so it says the name as little as possible. From what I am sure I read before, merely speaking/vibrating the word "Satan" conjures up anti-semitic energies. Woo.

E.A. also claims circles empower Demons, instead of hurting them.

Koetting was in the news awhile ago for being arrested with major amounts of drugs stuff like meth that causes psychosis the article mentioned this was not his first arrest either. The guy in some of his video's you can tell is high on drugs.

He totally blasphemes the Gods and appears to believe what the xtians and Jews say about them for the most part I came across something he said when trying to look up more on one of the God's. It said something about Jehovah and drinking the blood of saints some people burning in hell etc.

I think this is a Jew and not real Satanist. He also charges huge amounts of money to do rituals which he supposedly contacts Demons to empower a person spiritually or do different kinds of spells i sometimes get spam email advertising this (from what I am not complely sure) but anyways he is also very likely working directly with enemy spirits or aliens or thoughtforms that is the vibe i got.

This is something like what a Jew would do so if it smells like a Jew feels like a Jew and acts like one it probably is i never saw his image though.

serpentwalker666 said:
I dont really have any words for how much this "EA Koetting" guy disgusts me. Some commerciallized "Ultra Mega Strunng Grimorieezzz" Like... Dont even know where to begin. How many stupid, beyond idiotic, appalling videos of him trying to just call up the demons and bother them incessantly.
Some next level retardism, next level disgust. Just W.O.W.
anything related to religion should be referred on the jos and releated websites.
dont limit yourself on what it means to be a GOD .
hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back