Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time travel to the past?

DoMation666

Is there any effective method to rewind time to specific date?
I need to go through the past to fix some problems, i used a subliminal yesterday and it rewind time by 6 minutes that shocked me and give me believe that time travel is possible?
Is there anyway to fast up this?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

It has to do with the physical lows of the universe .
In this universe with this physical laws it is impossible.

You can't go back in time literally but you can change the consequences of your actions through revising.

It's basically just visualization you lie down and imagine something that you would have liked to go differently.

Let's say that you effed up a job interview.

Lie down and try to go into a trance like state, go back to that interview, and imagine yourself shaking the guys hand as he says "your hired."

Really feel it...feeling is the secret to visualization. How do you feel? Pretty damn excited I would imagine. Do this for a few minutes each day until it crystallizes and becomes manifest. Try and make the visualization as real as possible in your mind.

Make sure that you forget about it in the mean time and watch the universe bring you that job or something similar...it's important to be open to other things that may come.

I've used this method more than once and it works nice.

Hope this has been of some help.

Friend of Crows said:
Lie down and try to go into a trance like state, go back to that interview, and imagine yourself shaking the guys hand as he says "your hired."

Doing something like that would bother me more imo, like rather than realizing the mistakes I did to improve myself for another interview but instead induce a feeling I don't deserve.. Eh that would piss me off, but maybe that's just me or the way my consciousness is.

Thanks mates, please no one say impossible, nothing is impossible, i was sure about that time travel is impossible and who says something else is lunatic but i listen to a sub 3 days ago and it rewind time by 6 minutes i was shocked this moment so i start to search about that thing on different forums to explain what happened

DoMation666 said:
Thanks mates, please no one say impossible, nothing is impossible, i was sure about that time travel is impossible and who says something else is lunatic but i listen to a sub 3 days ago and it rewind time by 6 minutes i was shocked this moment so i start to search about that thing on different forums to explain what happened
That's just retarded. Time travel is impossible, don't you think that if it was possible we wouldn't have to worry about jews?

DoMation666 said:
If father Satan can't do it what makes you think yhat you can ?

If Time Travel was possible, I would've already gone back to Nazi Germany and ensured Hitler won the war. Then we wouldn't have this world of degenerates.

Aquarius said:
DoMation666 said:
That's just retarded. Time travel is impossible, don't you think that if it was possible we wouldn't have to worry about jews?

I can't confirm that now as i thought that at the beginning, however this works like Astral Projection you can travel to any point in the universe or go through past or future
And many people confirm that, but with that one it's dealing with Parallel realities and this is not related by 1% to science as it's something spiritual like demons. science would never explain these phenomena however they exist

I don't think you can literally travel to the past because that's some kind of Jewish science fiction and it edges on concepts from Jewish science, specifically the theory of relativity. But other than that you can revisit old memories and relive them in trance although I don't think that counts as time travel as its already happened.

DoMation666 said:
Aquarius said:
DoMation666 said:

I can't confirm that now as i thought that at the beginning, however this works like Astral Projection you can travel to any point in the universe or go through past or future
And many people confirm that, but with that one it's dealing with Parallel realities and this is not related by 1% to science as it's something spiritual like demons. science would never explain these phenomena however they exist
Okay alright, live in your fantasy jewish world, the one who will get slapped to the face from reality wont be us but you.

You can do remote viewing to a different location than where you are, and even view it in a time in the past. But you aren't really in the past, your body didn't travel anywhere. You're just watching the past.

DoMation666 said:
Aquarius said:
DoMation666 said:

Parallel realities do not exist. At best you can go with your astral body to see the past or the future (One of the many possibile futures because future is not set into a stone and can change, this is why you can change your "fate" with magick) but you cannot change it just watch It and that is it. Time travel in the way you see in the movies does not exist.

I don't think time travel is at all possible but you can change or slow down or speed up your perception of time. There was this meditation on YouTube I came across years ago and tried where you can slow down the second hand on a clock digital or the more traditional one not by a lot though but it really is possible. I swear I did this for about a second sometimes when I was in Highschool I used to get bored and watch the clock sometimes practicing this. That is probably what anyone here was experiencing an altered perception and not a literal going back in time. This is also shown where if a person is engaged or having fun time is a lot faster in perception than if they are bored out of their mind or how time seems to go faster as it goes along for many people when they get older. If time travel was at all possible then would not someone or multiple people have gone back from the future when Satan won completely and stopped the Jews from ever existing to begin with. I do not think this is possible if it was it would be really dangerous as no one knows what little thing they could do that would alter the future forever like they could just dissapear or not be born wierd shit. It makes for good science fiction and entertainment but it's not possible.

DoMation666 said:
I need to go through the past to fix some problems, i used a subliminal yesterday and it rewind time by 6 minutes that shocked me and give me believe that time travel is possible?
You know that a group, as a whole, is greater than the sum of its parts, don't you? Then consider Satan - He alone is extremely powerful compared to us; then add all of the Gods and Goddesses, then remember "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Then add in all of the other friendlies who are also trying to help Humans, as well as others on other planets (I think there are some friendlies or neutrals who are hostile to Humans), and add them to this, and re-remember "greater than the sum of its parts". Then wonder why none of our Gods and Goddesses have gone back in time to gas the dirty j00 6 million times, long before the dirty j00 ever arrived here.

Time is just a planet spinning on its axis and orbiting an object. It is not a Physical place. It is a system of governance, for you to repeat things in patterns to cause something to happen, based on the ebbs and flows of energies and how they react/interact and what can be done with them. Being a God or Goddess means you can ignore the constraints of, and ignore being bound by, "time" to be able to perform Magick successfully. Living on a different planet in our solar system gives you a different day and a different year (and whichever other divisions become most popular); living on another planet in another solar system give you other different days, years and other divisions, as well. Kilometres versus miles; Celsius/ centigrade versus Fahrenheit, etc.

DoMation666 said:
Then tell me next week's lottery numbers. Oh, you can't - you'll keep the numbers to yourself or conveniently you'll have something interrupt you from being able to tell me. There are impossible things - being bigger than Space, the Universe, or the space in which the Universe sits. If it is possible Physically, then it is possible. You can't "go back in time". The closest to that, other than using past-life regression and remote viewing as has been mentioned already, might be to hop into (not Physically! :roll:) one of the Astral dimensions and find something as similar as possible (given an infinite Universe) as a historical event, or hop into your own lucid dreaming. A member also mentioned about projecting images before you, so projecting an event from the past and "being in" it.

Aquarius said:
DoMation666 said:
I am a bit of a fan of science fiction, so what I say here is not an opinion of science fiction or any franchise/universe of it; rather, a reality of nonsense and reality.

All "time travel" is is science fiction bullshit for you to cry about the past, instead of fixing yourself; for you to rely on someone or something else, instead of fixing yourself; for you to mope around like a sad, pathetic, little loser, instead of fixing yourself. Not to mention all of the j00 "morals" which replace you fixing yourself while you watch it, relying on j00 media to tell you what to do, while moping around like a sad, pathetic, little loser. Stupid christian. (For those who don't know - I used to be one of those very stupid idiots AKA a christian.)

Time travel is a nice idea, and can sometimes be decent, in sci-fi, but we can't be as Captain Archer, arrogant and cocky and ignorant and incompetent, trying to defeat the Suliban in a temporal cold war, being distracted by cheap, rehashed (for the umpteenth time), shitly-scripted semi-drama, with zero jeopardy (the main characters never being in any actual danger) and sometimes bad actors/actresses on TV, instead of fixing yourself!

DoMation666 said:
Aquarius said:
DoMation666 said:

Science - that being j00 "science", AKA (((science))) - won't explain shit. Science, on the other hand, equals Spirituality. All "Spirituality" is is "too lofty for your dirty Goy brain to be able comprehend my amazing j00 magic". [many different, contradictory versions of "the" holey-with-an-E buybull(shit) - psalm 139:6; various pages] "...but that's my fault because I forbade you from using the brain I gave you." In other words, Spirituality = Science to the nth degree, or to X degree greater then one's current level of, ability & capability of, and attempts of, understanding. Spirituality can be explained by, and is explainable by, Science. Here's a most excellent - and I mean most excellent - starting point; go read about Quantum Physics and see that, no matter the distance between two paired particles, they interact with each other instantaneously - which means much quicker than c (the speed of light). The Astral Realm is not bound by Physical time and space constraints - or what has been termed "laws". You can "go back", i.e. to see the past, Astrally, but not go there Physically. What exactly would be the checkpoints or 'timemarks' (like landmarks), to be able to throw your Magickal grappling hook onto or around and anchor yourself to a specific time? I don't think there are time bollards for you to wrap your rope around and moor yourself to.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
Mancy, there's a lot of words coming out of you today.... ;) :lol:
tl;dr FancyMancy is amazing! He's not been very busy on here for a little while, so he needs to catch up, lol.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
tl;dr FancyMancy is amazing! He's not been very busy on here for a little while, so he needs to catch up, lol.
Maybe that's it... :|
Sometimes reading one of your comments is like an all day event. Not in a bad way, but usually leaves me feeling unprepared.

FancyMancy said:
Maybe that's it... :|
Sometimes reading one of your comments is like an all day event. Not in a bad way, but usually leaves me feeling unprepared.
Yes. Brevity and Conciseness decided to dump me and marry each other instead. :-(

FancyMancy said:
DoMation666 said:
You know that a group, as a whole, is greater than the sum of its parts, don't you? Then consider Satan - He alone is extremely powerful compared to us; then add all of the Gods and Goddesses, then remember "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Then add in all of the other friendlies who are also trying to help Humans, as well as others on other planets (I think there are some friendlies or neutrals who are hostile to Humans), and add them to this, and re-remember "greater than the sum of its parts". Then wonder why none of our Gods and Goddesses have gone back in time to gas the dirty j00 6 million times, long before the dirty j00 ever arrived here.

Time is just a planet spinning on its axis and orbiting an object. It is not a Physical place. It is a system of governance, for you to repeat things in patterns to cause something to happen, based on the ebbs and flows of energies and how they react/interact and what can be done with them. Being a God or Goddess means you can ignore the constraints of, and ignore being bound by, "time" to be able to perform Magick successfully. Living on a different planet in our solar system gives you a different day and a different year (and whichever other divisions become most popular); living on another planet in another solar system give you other different days, years and other divisions, as well. Kilometres versus miles; Celsius/ centigrade versus Fahrenheit, etc.

DoMation666 said:
Then tell me next week's lottery numbers. Oh, you can't - you'll keep the numbers to yourself or conveniently you'll have something interrupt you from being able to tell me. There are impossible things - being bigger than Space, the Universe, or the space in which the Universe sits. If it is possible Physically, then it is possible. You can't "go back in time". The closest to that, other than using past-life regression and remote viewing as has been mentioned already, might be to hop into (not Physically! :roll:) one of the Astral dimensions and find something as similar as possible (given an infinite Universe) as a historical event, or hop into your own lucid dreaming. A member also mentioned about projecting images before you, so projecting an event from the past and "being in" it.

Aquarius said:
DoMation666 said:
I am a bit of a fan of science fiction, so what I say here is not an opinion of science fiction or any franchise/universe of it; rather, a reality of nonsense and reality.

All "time travel" is is science fiction bullshit for you to cry about the past, instead of fixing yourself; for you to rely on someone or something else, instead of fixing yourself; for you to mope around like a sad, pathetic, little loser, instead of fixing yourself. Not to mention all of the j00 "morals" which replace you fixing yourself while you watch it, relying on j00 media to tell you what to do, while moping around like a sad, pathetic, little loser. Stupid christian. (For those who don't know - I used to be one of those very stupid idiots AKA a christian.)

Time travel is a nice idea, and can sometimes be decent, in sci-fi, but we can't be as Captain Archer, arrogant and cocky and ignorant and incompetent, trying to defeat the Suliban in a temporal cold war, being distracted by cheap, rehashed (for the umpteenth time), shitly-scripted semi-drama, with zero jeopardy (the main characters never being in any actual danger) and sometimes bad actors/actresses on TV, instead of fixing yourself!

DoMation666 said:
Aquarius said:

Science - that being j00 "science", AKA (((science))) - won't explain shit. Science, on the other hand, equals Spirituality. All "Spirituality" is is "too lofty for your dirty Goy brain to be able comprehend my amazing j00 magic". [many different, contradictory versions of "the" holey-with-an-E buybull(shit) - psalm 139:6; various pages] "...but that's my fault because I forbade you from using the brain I gave you." In other words, Spirituality = Science to the nth degree, or to X degree greater then one's current level of, ability & capability of, and attempts of, understanding. Spirituality can be explained by, and is explainable by, Science. Here's a most excellent - and I mean most excellent - starting point; go read about Quantum Physics and see that, no matter the distance between two paired particles, they interact with each other instantaneously - which means much quicker than c (the speed of light). The Astral Realm is not bound by Physical time and space constraints - or what has been termed "laws". You can "go back", i.e. to see the past, Astrally, but not go there Physically. What exactly would be the checkpoints or 'timemarks' (like landmarks), to be able to throw your Magickal grappling hook onto or around and anchor yourself to a specific time? I don't think there are time bollards for you to wrap your rope around and moor yourself to.

Ok regardless your comment, I'm not A Satanist, Satan is so weak compared to any other creation, I don't know what's your complaints about poor jews, Anyway.

- Time is our perception of events, we created it to distinguish our actions
According to Einistein and others " The distinction between Past, Present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion "
- That's why you can see that every Religion described the time by their perception and philosophy, even that who said that time is a linear infinite line of events saved in a pattern once you could go to that point you are in "that" point and nothing else
Philosophers as well had their Opinions on Time

"Spiritually" as you said can give you a lucid dream or the ability to watch events in your past or the future subconsciously, and "Physically" you said doesn't able to do that so why your subconscious mind have the ability to give you vivid image about your desires cause mind is a Universe, you Physically can't do any shit or if you do you done with that " of course reach the light speed is inevitable chaos and that what the science can't afford ", and so as you mentioned your lovely science fiction stories while i don't need that

About your lottery paradox of course that may happen if there are parallel universes or parallel realities that coping this universe events so why you are angry about that, it may be possible "Spiritual"

What a mess is the last passage you were good in the whole comment except the last passage? I didn't get that well what do you mean about "Spirituality = Science" can you clue that? Is there any scientist proved spirituality? And what all that means with Quantum Mechanics i read about that already, and why you claim a hypothesis about spirituality goes well when the particles reached the light speed?
And is that your respond to me prove that Devils, Satan and Djinn exist?

slyscorpion said:
I don't think time travel is at all possible but you can change or slow down or speed up your perception of time. There was this meditation on YouTube I came across years ago and tried where you can slow down the second hand on a clock digital or the more traditional one not by a lot though but it really is possible. I swear I did this for about a second sometimes when I was in Highschool I used to get bored and watch the clock sometimes practicing this. That is probably what anyone here was experiencing an altered perception and not a literal going back in time. This is also shown where if a person is engaged or having fun time is a lot faster in perception than if they are bored out of their mind or how time seems to go faster as it goes along for many people when they get older. If time travel was at all possible then would not someone or multiple people have gone back from the future when Satan won completely and stopped the Jews from ever existing to begin with. I do not think this is possible if it was it would be really dangerous as no one knows what little thing they could do that would alter the future forever like they could just dissapear or not be born wierd shit. It makes for good science fiction and entertainment but it's not possible.

Thank you for your comment yeah i know these chronokinesis exercises and mediation while it's in the Hinduism they invented the manipulation about their perception of time and their gods were be able to do these exercises of course with other hidden information about time travelling brahma and others, some of Hinduism priests claimed they have manuscripts about their rituals to do that thou but they locked it and few of them only know about these rituals because it will be chaos if they spread these out

I travelled 2 years ago to India and i met one of them in their temple and he conform that and it's actually even the great pujari didn't know where these Manuscripts had gone, they believed it had stolen multiple times from the Arabian Invasion and UK invasion and a lot of them were burned
But they know some techniques to do these things

[*removed due to promotion of drugs within the website*]

Jack said:
I don't think you can literally travel to the past because that's some kind of Jewish science fiction and it edges on concepts from Jewish science, specifically the theory of relativity. But other than that you can revisit old memories and relive them in trance although I don't think that counts as time travel as its already happened.

Yes that what i am talking about there is a way regardless the "Jewish science" but if you think that i could relive the past so this can make change in events so different line of events will occur in my vision and that what "already happened" phrase will be demolished

Going back in time is a High Siddhi but is not about moving your physical body back in time, but actually using your astral body to experience in full accuracy events that happened on a specific place, time, or in the past, with your astral body.

There could be machines which are astral/physical oriented in looking back at the past, but this is extremely far beyond present day human capability, and likely impossible by these standards. Moving and transferring the body to the past cannot happen as the past is already concluded, but one can observe what the past has left behind.

Another ability which is possible is to seriously tamper with one's own personal sense of time, within specific parameters. This does not really affect other people or their time, but it affects how one themselves experiences time. There are limitations to this by natural standards however.

DoMation666 said:
FancyMancy said:
DoMation666 said:

DoMation666 said:

Aquarius said:

DoMation666 said:

Ok regardless your comment, I'm not A Satanist, Satan is so weak compared to any other creation, I don't know what's your complaints about poor jews, Anyway.

According to Einistein and others " The distinction between Past, Present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion "
- That's why you can see that every Religion described the time by their perception and philosophy, even that who said that time is a linear infinite line of events saved in a pattern once you could go to that point you are in "that" point and nothing else

"Spiritually" as you said can give you a lucid dream or the ability to watch events in your past or the future subconsciously, and "Physically" you said doesn't able to do that so why your subconscious mind have the ability to give you vivid image about your desires cause mind is a Universe, you Physically can't do any shit or if you do you done with that " of course reach the light speed is inevitable chaos and that what the science can't afford ", and so as you mentioned your lovely science fiction stories while i don't need that

About your lottery paradox of course that may happen if there are parallel universes or parallel realities that coping this universe events so why you are angry about that, it may be possible "Spiritual"

What a mess is the last passage you were good in the whole comment except the last passage? I didn't get that well what do you mean about "Spirituality = Science" can you clue that? Is there any scientist proved spirituality? And what all that means with Quantum Mechanics i read about that already, and why you claim a hypothesis about spirituality goes well when the particles reached the light speed?
Get the fuck out JEW
You haven't got the slightest idea where you are.
250px-Auschwitz_I_%2822_May_2010%29.jpg

250px-Auschwitz_II-Birkenau%2C_Oświęcim%2C_Polonia_-_panoramio_%2820%29.jpg

DoMation666 said:
FancyMancy said:
DoMation666 said:

DoMation666 said:

Aquarius said:

DoMation666 said:

You're a retarded drugtard, what are you even doing on these forums lol

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Another ability which is possible is to seriously tamper with one's own personal sense of time, within specific parameters. This does not really affect other people or their time, but it affects how one themselves experiences time. There are limitations to this by natural standards however.
I remember a couple years ago I tried crafting myself a sigil to make time pass more quickly (to make it feel like that atleast) and it kinda worked a little bit. Most likely this was just mainly due to me getting into a bit of a trance and turning off thoughts, but I still thought it was pretty cool back then.

I'm guessing that what you are referring to here is also similar to how trained martial artists can see movements and the like as if they were slowed down? Or would that fall under a different category entirely?

DoMation666 said:
Then you don't know Satan and you are ignorant. Try reading the texts and watching the videos and learning then understanding. You ask a question and the answer is "no" so you make ignorant accusations of Satan being weak, compared with other creations (whom you don't mention), and you also sympathise with the evil devil jew. The jew brought, and continues to bring, things upon itself.

einstein was a plagiarist - a typical jew, no less.

You are in a 'point' in time, only. You can't grab hold of another 'point' and go back (to another 'point) in time.

How is it that people can remember past events and predict things with accuracy? Meteorology sees patterns of weather and (sometimes) gets it right; Astrology is similar, on a larger scale. If one knows how to, then they can see the ebb and flow of energy, with other things, like ripples in a pond and a stone being dropped in there which affects that.

Who said I am angry? If you have read anything on our websites, you'd know a lot about Satan, the jew, and a lot of other things which are related; likewise, if you read any of my posts, you'd know how I post/type.

Exactly as I said. Go to a "lost tribe" somewhere with your super-dooper Technology and wow them with shock and awe, and they probably would treat you like a powerful being, AKA a god/magician. To an ignorant individual who has no knowledge or concept of Technology or (some) Medicine, you'd be classed as a Healer for "bringing back X from the dead", when they probably were not dead at all. To some of us lowly Goyim, the powers of the Mind are "Magic" or "Spirituality", but once we reach that height and ability to use them correctly and efficiently, then they'd be as usual as breathing, and not be fantastic.

Devil, in the jew/christian/muslim meaning, is an evil being who is malevolent and magnificent in hurting, death, horror, terror, etc. Satan is not evil, and He wants people to know things - to have knowledge of existence and the Universe, and to be able to understand it and be wise with it. It is, in fact, "jehova" who is the devil - evil and malevolent. The very word itself means "god of evil".

Read the sites and the sermons, and you'll learn all of this and so much more. Do the meditations properly and sincerely, after choosing to dedicate yourself, and you'll then experience the things sooner or later. You won't be able to tell a mountain to throw itself into the sea and cause that to happen on the first day; advancement is continuous and never-ending.

DoMation666 said:

Then gtfo. We do not tolerate slander against Father Satan. It's against the forum rules, not to mention a personal offense to everyone here. If you're here to learn, good but be respectful. Otherwise, gtfo.

DoMation fries himself with drugs and has his own disneyland rules as a result, because he goes into bad websites online and he is mentally fucked up.

So he comes into what he thinks is "Yet another loonie forum" to promote his anti-natural lunacy. When confronted with the reality that he cannot go back in time, because he is a retard without any knowledge about Satanism or legitimate spirituality, he goes on to blame Satan for it. He cites science only for broscience reasons so he can do drugs while he's at it.

He came here however kissing the ass of Satan's followers in order to get answers to his questions. When he was given answers, he threw a tantrum, and he went back to his crack pipe. Satan didn't transfer him in the dinosaur era, so Satan is a baddie.

Because he does so many drugs he is left as a vegetable, he assumes that "Time is our own creation", and that everything of course is a question of how cracked one's ass is on meth, and that external reality doesn't even matter and/or account to anything.

The fact Satan didn't transfer a strange person in 1800 so he can sniff glue in 1800. He will be shocked to find that sniffing glue is not possible in 1800 and then he will want back again.

That is the whole history here.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember a couple years ago I tried crafting myself a sigil to make time pass more quickly (to make it feel like that atleast) and it kinda worked a little bit. Most likely this was just mainly due to me getting into a bit of a trance and turning off thoughts, but I still thought it was pretty cool back then.

I'm guessing that what you are referring to here is also similar to how trained martial artists can see movements and the like as if they were slowed down? Or would that fall under a different category entirely?

Yes, and also, if one has experienced an adrenaline rush, or a life and death situation, this effect also happens, but it's an effect of perception of the beholder, and increased reaction time, and not a literal time/space bend. The same goes for altered states.

The thing is the more one "Slows down", the more one also loses specific normal abilities.

This might not be related at all, but when coming home from somewhere, it always seems to be quicker than when going to somewhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, and also, if one has experienced an adrenaline rush, or a life and death situation, this effect also happens, but it's an effect of perception of the beholder, and increased reaction time, and not a literal time/space bend. The same goes for altered states.

The thing is the more one "Slows down", the more one also loses specific normal abilities.

The caduceus coil experiments done did showed the person performing the experiments to have a strange sense of time where time literally quickly flowed by.

http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com/cad.html

The author seems to have done many other experiments on this wierd scalar energy as well and made devices to slow time/perception of time when something is in field of that device. Caduceus coil is a helix shaped coil like the DNA or like Serpents in twin serpent meditation.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html

http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com

http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com/cad.html said:
Over my last few days I have been working with my mental research and perfecting some of my ideas so I did not had enough thought to sit down and add stuff to my website until I have got an email form one of the people who have visited my website asking for some info on Caduceus coils. I have been working with such coils over the past two month and now I decided is a good time to place some information that I have collected onto my website.
Sadly my amplifier had died so I fixed an amplifier the next thing my osilator had died so now I have fixed amplifier and dead ocilator. So due to technical difficulties my experiment had to be delayed so I decided to go old fashioned way.

First thing you have to do is to make a caduceus coil. The coil is made fierily simple. You have to wind a wire simply as you would normally wind for a normal coil then when you done you wind it back so a two coils crisis cross each other and make two bumps at each side of a coil. The operation of such coil is simple and very bizarre. Basically with established regular science this coil violates a low of conservation of energy. The operation of a coil is quite simple to. The first coil that goes from down up creates magnetic energy and another second coil going from up to down creates magnetic force to but with inverted poles. So now two poles cancel out and transforming into a scalar energy.

First of all you need to find a good chunk of ferrite core the bigger the better and it has to be straight no ferrite rings. It has to be preferably long thick and good quality. I have found a tiny ferrite rode in one of a power coils it is small but will do for my first experiment.

Then you need to wind a caduceus coil. It is quite simple. I chouse to use one of my relatively thick isolated yellow wire. It took me no more then 2 minutes.

And as a final stage dip your coil in glue and you are done and ready to start your tests. On august 29 I have preformed a following experiment: after winding my coil I hocked it in series with an electric motor and pumped 24 volts through. The motor started spinning. After experimenting with various motors for about 20 minutes I hooked up another motor. After that when I touched my hand with a scalar beamer I could feel a small tingling on my hand and it did not sop until I took away a scalar beamer. After about 30-40 minutes of working I placed again a scalar beamer close to my hand but not touching it and I could feel a frequency in my hand that came from a motor at exactly the spot where I was pointing a transducers output. After the success I stopped my experiments and looked at the time. My experiments took me 45 minutes but it seemed for me as if few minutes. As to conclusion: There are two main factors that I found worthwhile doing more research upon. 1) The time seemed to simply fly by during my experiments. 2) The feel for the frequency of a motor. 3) During my experiments I had a dreamy as if under some hypnotic state feeling and could not think straight and everything seemed a bit blended. 1)The next day I found a reasonable explanation. This was not time shift change simply because all the watches around a house went at a same rate. But I think a caduceus coil emits some sort energy possibly scalar energy that slows down your brain frequency. Sort of like slowing down 2 kHz computer to about 1hz. The computer would work very slowly but for the computer a simple operation would seem same speed as if 2ghz same here all your time senses (inner clock is slowed down and so does your perception of external time. Therefore you actually slowing down your self in your inner time and not the external time. 2) The feel of a frequency of a motor. When I brought close an emitter about 1 cm to my hand I could feel a small tingling as if I touched a vibrating something. After some puzzling times I found a reasonable explanation to this phenomena to. Lets say that the coil emits something. And it had been proven by some not so famous researchers that cells radiate energy and they communicate between each other. Now lets say we interrupt a communication signal and input a strong frequency signal on a sells sensitive receiver. Then this would influence on every parameter of a sell. Such as if you generate a strong magnetic signal on a radio and suddenly you hear a signal that makes interference. Now we basically create same signal playing all over the sell. But this effect is not easily achieved you need to point the coil on a spot for about 10 minutes if you are focused it will sim to you just a few minutes. Basically at that 10 minute time we brake a safety of a sell and then when all the protection is gone the sell starts to amplify and transmitter a signal to your brain. 3) The filling is a result of same reasons as in the #1.

Maybe he was influencing the brainwaves mentioned on Joy Of Satan Website

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html

Hail Satan!!!!

anonymous666 said:
http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com

http://www.angelfire.com/un/weirdlabs.com/cad.html said:
Over my last few days I have been working with my mental research and perfecting some of my ideas so I did not had enough thought to sit down and add stuff to my website until I have got an email form one of the people who have visited my website asking for some info on Caduceus coils. I have been working with such coils over the past two month and now I decided is a good time to place some information that I have collected onto my website.
Sadly my amplifier had died so I fixed an amplifier the next thing my osilator had died so now I have fixed amplifier and dead ocilator. So due to technical difficulties my experiment had to be delayed so I decided to go old fashioned way.

First thing you have to do is to make a caduceus coil. The coil is made fierily simple. You have to wind a wire simply as you would normally wind for a normal coil then when you done you wind it back so a two coils crisis cross each other and make two bumps at each side of a coil. The operation of such coil is simple and very bizarre. Basically with established regular science this coil violates a low of conservation of energy. The operation of a coil is quite simple to. The first coil that goes from down up creates magnetic energy and another second coil going from up to down creates magnetic force to but with inverted poles. So now two poles cancel out and transforming into a scalar energy.

First of all you need to find a good chunk of ferrite core the bigger the better and it has to be straight no ferrite rings. It has to be preferably long thick and good quality. I have found a tiny ferrite rode in one of a power coils it is small but will do for my first experiment.

Then you need to wind a caduceus coil. It is quite simple. I chouse to use one of my relatively thick isolated yellow wire. It took me no more then 2 minutes.

And as a final stage dip your coil in glue and you are done and ready to start your tests. On august 29 I have preformed a following experiment: after winding my coil I hocked it in series with an electric motor and pumped 24 volts through. The motor started spinning. After experimenting with various motors for about 20 minutes I hooked up another motor. After that when I touched my hand with a scalar beamer I could feel a small tingling on my hand and it did not sop until I took away a scalar beamer. After about 30-40 minutes of working I placed again a scalar beamer close to my hand but not touching it and I could feel a frequency in my hand that came from a motor at exactly the spot where I was pointing a transducers output. After the success I stopped my experiments and looked at the time. My experiments took me 45 minutes but it seemed for me as if few minutes. As to conclusion: There are two main factors that I found worthwhile doing more research upon. 1) The time seemed to simply fly by during my experiments. 2) The feel for the frequency of a motor. 3) During my experiments I had a dreamy as if under some hypnotic state feeling and could not think straight and everything seemed a bit blended. 1)The next day I found a reasonable explanation. This was not time shift change simply because all the watches around a house went at a same rate. But I think a caduceus coil emits some sort energy possibly scalar energy that slows down your brain frequency. Sort of like slowing down 2 kHz computer to about 1hz. The computer would work very slowly but for the computer a simple operation would seem same speed as if 2ghz same here all your time senses (inner clock is slowed down and so does your perception of external time. Therefore you actually slowing down your self in your inner time and not the external time. 2) The feel of a frequency of a motor. When I brought close an emitter about 1 cm to my hand I could feel a small tingling as if I touched a vibrating something. After some puzzling times I found a reasonable explanation to this phenomena to. Lets say that the coil emits something. And it had been proven by some not so famous researchers that cells radiate energy and they communicate between each other. Now lets say we interrupt a communication signal and input a strong frequency signal on a sells sensitive receiver. Then this would influence on every parameter of a sell. Such as if you generate a strong magnetic signal on a radio and suddenly you hear a signal that makes interference. Now we basically create same signal playing all over the sell. But this effect is not easily achieved you need to point the coil on a spot for about 10 minutes if you are focused it will sim to you just a few minutes. Basically at that 10 minute time we brake a safety of a sell and then when all the protection is gone the sell starts to amplify and transmitter a signal to your brain. 3) The filling is a result of same reasons as in the #1.
I'm gonna try this when I got the time, if I can find a good ferrite rod for cheap. I'll let you know if it works.

I thought I'd might as well share this.

Pocket Worthy·Stories to fuel your mind.
What Time Feels Like When You’re Improvising
The neurology of flow states.
8o8YSql.png

Don’t look at the clock! Now tell me: How much time has passed since you first logged on to your computer today? Time may be a property of physics, but it is also a property of the mind, which ultimately makes it a product of the brain. Time measures out and shapes our lives, and how we live our lives in turn affects how we perceive the passage of time. Your sense of time is malleable and subjective—it changes in response to changing contexts and input, and it can be distorted when the brain is damaged, or affected by drugs, disease, sleep deprivation, or naturally altered states of consciousness. However, a new set of neuroscience research findings suggests that losing track of time is also intimately bound up with creativity, beauty, and rapture.

Time is most commonly manipulated by the kinds of things we do to fill it. When our minds are under-stimulated, time often feels like it is moving in slow motion, as in the scene in The Simpsons where Bart is made to lick envelopes for Principal Skinner all afternoon and groans when the clock starts ticking backward. On the other hand, when we are fully engaged, especially in the kind of “flow state” familiar to artists, athletes, and other top performers, our sense of time appears to speed up, or even to disappear entirely.

Many people describe being “enchanted” or “transfixed” when watching a live performance or viewing their favorite work of art. For example, when exploring the European paintings section of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, I enter into a kind of dissociated, transcendent state, which many people report experiencing. All of our cares and worries disappear and time seems to stand still or fade away as we become lost in the world of the story, or work of art, or the virtuosity of the performer. This loss of time-awareness mirrors the process occurring in the brains of the performers or artists while they create.

The inner critic must be shut down, and the inner Picasso turned up.

During what psychologists call “flow states,” where one is completely immersed and absorbed in a mental or physical act, people often report an altered sense of time, place, and self. It’s a transportive and pleasurable experience that people seek to achieve, and that neuroscience is now seeking to understand. A great example of flow state is found in many improvised art forms, from music to acting to comedy to poetry, also known as “spontaneous creativity.” Improvisation is a highly complex form of creative behavior that justly inspires our awe and admiration. The ability to improvise requires cognitive flexibility, divergent thinking and discipline-specific skills, and it improves with training.

Not surprisingly, the frontal regions of the brain that have been shown to be involved in time perception and impulse control are also involved in spontaneous creativity. Improvisation appears to take place in an altered state of mind/brain, and studies of the neural mechanisms of musical improvisation have identified a network of prefrontal brain regions linked to improvisation. The creative act of improvisation, at least in the musical realm, appears to be a result of changing patterns of activity in two key areas of the prefrontal cortex (PFC).

During musical improvisation, in jazz or freestyle rap, studies show a distinctive increase in medial prefrontal cortex activation. The medial prefrontal cortex (mPFC) is a brain area known to be involved in intentional, internally generated self-expression and the pursuit of goal-oriented behaviors. This makes sense, since improvised performance requires you to come up with new material in a rapid stream, and deploy it just as quickly for a listening or watching audience. The other aspect to this pattern is a decrease in lateral orbitofrontal cortex and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex activation (DLPFC). The lateral orbitofrontal cortex (OFC) and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex are brain areas involved in conscious self-monitoring, effortful problem solving, focused attention, and evaluation and regulation of goal-directed or planned behaviors. These lateral areas assess whether behaviors conform to social norms, and exert inhibitory control over inappropriate or maladaptive behavior. But as any skilled performer will tell you, inhibitions are the enemy of improvisation.

When mPFC activation is turned up, it encourages the internal generation of ideas. And when lateral PFC brain areas are simultaneously turned down, it allows novel thoughts and behaviors to emerge uninhibited, leading to divergent thinking and unfiltered creativity. In other words, the inner critic must be shut down, and the inner Picasso turned up. Deactivation of lateral PFC regions is associated with free-floating, defocused attention, allowing spontaneous associations between ideas to arise, and sudden realizations or insights to occur. Creativity appears to occur when the DLPFC decreases its regulation of the contents of consciousness, allowing for unconscious, unfiltered, or random sensations and thoughts to arise in the flow state. Just as children will play more wildly when the teacher isn’t watching, when we reduce the influence of the DLPFC on our behavior, it allows us to think more like artists.

Improvisation appears to take place in an altered state of mind.

Future research could explore whether this pattern of brain activity is in fact a neural signature of improvisation that occurs across all art forms, for instance during painting, theater, comedy, and dance improvisation, or whether the signature is unique to the musical and verbal forms it has been found in so far. When the lateral PFC regions—where our sense of agency is created after ongoing actions take place—decrease in activation, a performer’s moment-to-moment decisions and actions may feel as if they are occurring outside of time and without conscious intention, as if they are “coming from somewhere else.” This is consistent with the sentiment many artists express that their creative process is being directed by a “muse” or outside agent.

However, improvising performers are not oblivious; momentary “check-ins” to see how your performance is going can provide necessary environmental (or audience) feedback, helping to revise your approach and optimize performance in real-time. Creative thought also involves the “default mode network” (DMN), a set of brain regions active when attention is directed internally and suppressed when a person engages in externally directed tasks. The DMN is active when you’re daydreaming, but not when you’re filling out an application form, which requires executive control areas like the DLFPC. Improvisation requires a balance in activation between these two networks, reflecting the extent to which creative thought and behavior needs to be responsive to environmental input, and constrained by certain rules to meet the specific goals of the task at hand. But if you become overly self-aware or self-conscious for too long, you can lose the flow state and the performance will suffer. Of course, you don’t need a cognitive neuroscientist to tell you that. Just listen to Eminem:

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Luckily, you do not need to be able to improvise (or take drugs) to achieve flow states. Deactivation of the lateral PFC also occurs during other altered states of consciousness such as meditation, hypnosis, and daydreaming. And a similar pattern of dissociated activation in PFC has been identified during REM sleep, where dreaming usually occurs. Dreaming involves unplanned, irrational associations, defocused attention, an altered sense of time, and a feeling of lack of agency or volitional control (with the exception of lucid dreaming). These same characteristics are associated with creativity when one is fully awake.

The sense of time passing, producing its changes and progressions, is a capacity our brains evolved for adaptive reasons. How long have I been sleeping? How soon do the kids need to eat? How fast will I have to walk to make it home before dark? Keeping track of time is something we do instinctively, and our instincts have recently been supplemented by cultural inventions such as clocks and calendars, which train our brains to map its instincts onto scales and increments. However, we have also evolved the ability to turn off this constant time-keeping, in moments of artistic rapture or contemplation, and that adaptive sense of timelessness gives our lives much of its beauty and meaning. How we choose to spend our time, which remains our most limited and valuable resource, is one of the greatest gifts, and responsibilities, we are given.

Heather Berlin, Ph.D., MPH is a cognitive neuroscientist and assistant professor of psychiatry at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. She practices clinical neuropsychology at Weill Cornell Medicine in the Department of Neurological Surgery, and is a Visiting Scholar at the New York Psychoanalytic Society and Institute. She hosts Startalk All-Stars with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and has hosted series on PBS and the Discovery Channel.

This article was originally published on June 7, 2018, by Nautilus, and is republished here with permission.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/what-time-feels-like-when-you-re-improvising

...although, I was notified about it just now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back