Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number patterns

scorpiorising

Do gods communicate with us through seeing number patterns or repeating numbers like 222 or 444, such as on the clock or anywhere like receipts?

There's a lot of new age stuff on this, but I really would like to know from SS. Thanks.

In some cases with some of their real blatant numbers, like 666, yes.

However in most cases, this can be you noticing a pattern or synchronicity that has a personal meaning to you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

However in most cases, this can be you noticing a pattern or synchronicity that has a personal meaning to you.

So, what does seeing 666 everywhere indicates?

I tried to not pay attention, because I believed it’s just my mind being more aware of 666 than other repeating number like 111,222,333...and so on.

So I started an experiment, so see how often I see each number made of three repeating numbers, and I wrote down every occurrence of each, from 111 to 999. And at the end, it was obvious, 666 showed up way more than other numbers. So, I ruled out subjective bias.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you think it has connection to our natal chart as well? I also think to do more searches to learn about the meaning of numbers.

Some ppl who see numbers like this don't actively look for it.

Example: yesterday, I wanted to change the radio station while driving. As I dart my eyes to the radio, I saw the time which shows repeating numbers.

In my case, they're not coincidences. I once thought i was losing my mind. But anyway, thank you for the clarity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I thought that as well, but I have been seeing the number 444 so frequently and in such weird ways, that I positive that it's not just about you brain noticing patterns.
Like this number would just pop out out of nowhere before my eyes, or like the other day I was speaking with someone trough the phone and some person on my friend's side would scream in their background "4" THREE TIMES... So it's pretty blatant. Unfortunately, I have no idea what 444 means, and I can't OBE or anything to check this, maybe someday.

infact, I have been seeing 11:11, 44:44 and 55:55 9/10 times I see the clock since the past 3 months or so now. I am believing it is helping me know if I am on the right track. often I have seen that during the days I dont work on my goals, the numbers dont show. but, the time I start working on it, they show up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back