Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixing planets in bad positions using spiritual squares

Jack

In the last few days I've come to realize that to take your life to the next level you must first fix the planets affecting areas of your life in a bad manner rather than affecting the outside using material squares. The spiritual will then manifest into the physical and fix everything outwards from yourself.

Which brings me to the next question what affirmation should I use or should I not use an affirmation at all ? I have to strengthen the weak planets so they benefit me only beneficially ? Any inputs ?

I personally work on my chakras using planetary squares, the spiritual ones.

Just try to identify which of your chakras/planets is making you the most trouble currently, and start with that (if the planet is in an acceptable position for you to start the square ofc).
I work on my 3rd chakra using "In a positive way for me, my solar chakra is completely and fully healthy and empowered in every way, NOW, continuously, and forever." as the affirmation. You can swap out "solar chakra" for whatever chakra you are working on.

Also just for safety's sake, let me put a reminder here that using an "AUM" to close a planetary square after the affirmation, is not safe to do from what I know. So if possible, avoid doing that if it's a habit of yours for other workings like it is for me. Of course anyone please do correct me on this if I'm wrong. I am just going safe on all this, because the squares are very sensitive.

You should try to do atleast one square like this for every single one of your chakras, going from the most problematic ones to the least problematic. The ones that have more issues may require multiple squares to be fully cleaned.

I hope this helps you bro. :)

Shael, are you saying working on your chakra using the square actually improve the area of your life ruled by the planet? As in, if someone has Mars in their 12th house, does using the square into their sacral chakra fix their 12th house issues? If Jupiter is in 3rd, working on crown fixes 3rd house? I personally don't think so as it doesn't seem to relate like that to the natal chart. Or maybe you think Jack is talking about chakras and not areas of life (ie natal chart)?

I use the squares to improve the areas of my life ruled by the planet, with an affirmation like "the energy of [planet] is permanently improving and benefiting my [planet or house] now and forever". (Change the wording as you see fit Jack, some people prefer different wording, but this is the overall idea here, and an affirmation is always needed for all workings.) As I do this, I see my natal chart and the parts lighting up brilliantly, and I actually feel it in my soul too.

Lydia said:
Shael, are you saying working on your chakra using the square actually improve the area of your life ruled by the planet? As in, if someone has Mars in their 12th house, does using the square into their sacral chakra fix their 12th house issues? If Jupiter is in 3rd, working on crown fixes 3rd house? I personally don't think so as it doesn't seem to relate like that to the natal chart. Or maybe you think Jack is talking about chakras and not areas of life (ie natal chart)?
I didn't mean it in that way. I was just referring to fully cleaning and empowering the chakras themselves using planetary squares. In my opinion, the vast majority of issues we face come from our own dirt and bullshit that has amassed itself over time. Like traumas, hangups, delusions, bad past-life karma, and so on. This manifests in the material in the form of things like shitty situations and abusive people, because we attract it towards ourselves through all that dirt.
So healing all of this fully and removing it, in addition to empowering all your chakras, would improve the overall situation of a person too, atleast in my opinion.

I think there are likely some situations that will happen independently of how clean someone is, but someone who has fully clean and powerful chakras will still handle these situations much better and they will seem far less "grave" than they otherwise would. I subscribe to the idea of first fixing yourself on the inside before trying to make any heavy changes to your situation on the outside (ofc excluding certain things like abusive relationships or other stuff that would heavily affect your ability to clean yourself).

For example if someone wanted popularity, I would recommend them to first ensure that their 3rd and 5th chakras are fully clean, open, and sufficiently empowered.
Only after this I would recommend them to actually try directly attracting popularity/fame to themselves.

I wanted to make a topic regarding that but since the topic is suitable I will ask you there.

Do you know how can I nullify the negative aspects of some planets that happened to be retrograde when I was born.
Specifically I was born with retrograde Mercury, Neptune and Pluto.
I would appreciate any help very much.(Especially regarding Mercury)

Definitely you need afirmations and they depend on the goal of the working, otherwise you wouldn't be able to programme the energy.

From my understanding the planetary squares are meant only to strenghten the weak planets and consolidate the chakras related to the respective planet. If a planet is affecting you negatively, you may not want to do it's square because this will add more energy to the already existing negative energy upon you.

What is written in Lydia's post about obliterating Saturn is to try to overcome your problems one by one, so instead on working on the planet affecting you, it might be more efficient to work on the relevant problem that you have. In this way, just like a physical treatment is eliminating a virus from the body, a work to fix your actual problems should counter and eliminate the planetary energies engraved in the soul which cause the problem. This will then materialize.

Shael said:
I subscribe to the idea of first fixing yourself on the inside before trying to make any heavy changes to your situation on the outside
Shael, working on one's natal chart, fixing the houses, is from within, it's in the soul. Planets on bad degrees affecting the houses, this is in the soul, so I also work on these first before material things, as you said. The soul is like the chakras and also needs to be worked on and fixed. Which is why I've done the spiritual square to improve my houses, and then I did workings for material aspects if needed. The natal chart is not just outward/material, it's about the soul.

I do other methods for continuous work on my chakras (runes, God names, etc). I've been working on my chakras every single day for nearly a decade, and I can attest to the fact that the soul needs to be worked on too.

Νίκος said:
Do you know how can I nullify the negative aspects of some planets that happened to be retrograde when I was born.
Specifically I was born with retrograde Mercury, Neptune and Pluto.
I would appreciate any help very much.(Especially regarding Mercury)
Do workings specifically for the problem. MercuryRx: If you have problems with any of your senses, the Mercury square (or just mantra daily) will help, and/or freeing the soul working. If it's ideas and thoughts repeating too much, more void, perhaps Isa rune. Problems with learning, AIM mantra (aahh-eee-mmm), Kenaz or Mannaz for intelligence. Ansuz for self-expression if needed.

NeptuneRx: Manaz rune might be good for the inner confusion. Freeing the soul for drugs/alcohol if you have that problem, perhaps Nauthiz rune for escapism habits. Obsidian crystal will help with grounding and any prominent Neptune effects, but can be harsh, so go with mahogany or snowflake obsidian. There are other grounding crystals but I'm still learning about them (you can find Judy Hall's Crystal books in pdf online if you're interested or email me, I can send one, crystals really do affect us).

PlutoRx: freeing the soul for repression, Sun or Jupiter square to overcome aloofness/loner/introvert or Venus to be more social. Wunjo rune would be great for being able to connect with others.

Work on the most pressing problem first, don't try all these at the same time! :)

Runes https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Lydia thank you so much!!!!
I will try everything that you mentioned!
Regarding the book I will search online and see what I can find .If can't I will notify you.
Thank you again :) !

Lydia said:
Shael, working on one's natal chart, fixing the houses, is from within, it's in the soul. Planets on bad degrees affecting the houses, this is in the soul, so I also work on these first before material things, as you said. The soul is like the chakras and also needs to be worked on and fixed. Which is why I've done the spiritual square to improve my houses, and then I did workings for material aspects if needed. The natal chart is not just outward/material, it's about the soul.

I do other methods for continuous work on my chakras (runes, God names, etc). I've been working on my chakras every single day for nearly a decade, and I can attest to the fact that the soul needs to be worked on too.
All good. I wasn't saying that you are wrong. My statement there about first fixing yourself from within, was a general kind of statement. I wasn't trying to invalidate your points. :)

Working on your chakras with the spiritual squares is always gonna have benefits. If there is a need to do more in order to fix things, then most likely your method would be perfect for that. In the end both methods utilize the same spiritual squares anyway, and both aim to first fix internal issues before attempting to make any huge changes to the material.

Lydia said:

I use the squares to improve the areas of my life ruled by the planet, with an affirmation like "the energy of [planet] is permanently improving and benefiting my [planet or house] now and forever". (Change the wording as you see fit Jack, some people prefer different wording, but this is the overall idea here, and an affirmation is always needed for all workings.) As I do this, I see my natal chart and the parts lighting up brilliantly, and I actually feel it in my soul too.
How is this ," In a healthy and positive manner X(planet) in my chart is permanently and completely strengthened and is only giving positive effects to me in my life ,now and forever. "

Lydia said:

Spiritual or material square?

Dariak said:
Lydia said:

Spiritual or material square?

Spiritual

Great thread lots of good information than k you lydia always good astrological insights shael nice affirmation and Jack for making the thread. This is made me personally aware I need to focus on my planets not just my chackras

Jack said:
How is this ," In a healthy and positive manner X(planet) in my chart is permanently and completely strengthened and is only giving positive effects to me in my life ,now and forever. "
I can't attest to that as it's only theory, if it will only give positive effects. Someone would have to do it, and see over the long term if it actually works.

Can the Sun square mantra be used to empower and improve a natal planet?
Eg- "The energy of the Sun is permanently improving and benefiting my natal Jupiter now and forever".

Or should I stick to using a planet's own energy to fix itself?
Eg- "The energy of Jupiter is permanently improving and benefiting my natal Jupiter now and forever".

Syt said:
Eg- "The energy of the Sun is permanently improving and benefiting my natal Jupiter now and forever".

Eg- "The energy of Jupiter is permanently improving and benefiting my natal Jupiter now and forever".
Sorry, I did not get to respond to your mail earlier, but looks like I can answer here.

You should use specific planetary mantras for specific planets.

When there is a planet in an aspect, and you empower one of those it will have an effect to that relationship between those planets.

Thank you and no prob, Henu.
Hps Maxine mentioned that certain planets, like Jupiter, can act as an amplifier when lined up with other planets.
I believe it may apply to empowering natal planets as well.
Eg. Using the Jupiter spiritual square to empower or amplify and expand the qualities of one's natal Sun.

HS.

Henu the Great said:
Syt said:

Sorry, I did not get to respond to your mail earlier, but looks like I can answer here.

You should use specific planetary mantras for specific planets.

When there is a planet in an aspect, and you empower one of those it will have an effect to that relationship between those planets.
I think that we can use the sun square to remove/clean negative aspects from other planets because the sun rules protection and cleaning of negative energies/karma.

NinRick said:
Jack said:
Any results you want to share with us? :D
I don't think this is possible to do as in 'Fixing' the bad placement with a spiritual square.The only way to fix this is with raising the Kundalini. I discovered that for planets giving bad effects, you should appropriate them using Shakti or other mantras.

For example if your Venus is giving you bad effects, then Vibrating the Lakhsmi mantra can help.

If you're having issues with Saturn, the Hanuman mantra can help and so on and so forth.

I had a consultation with a Vedic Astrologer and she told me which planets of mine we're specifically afflicted and the corresponding appropriating mantras. Other than that i don't know much about this and I haven't studied astrology outside of how it relates to me personally.

Jack said:
I don't think this is possible to do as in 'Fixing' the bad placement with a spiritual square.The only way to fix this is with raising the Kundalini. I discovered that for planets giving bad effects, you should appropriate them using Shakti or other mantras.

For example if your Venus is giving you bad effects, then Vibrating the Lakhsmi mantra can help.

If you're having issues with Saturn, the Hanuman mantra can help and so on and so forth.

I had a consultation with a Vedic Astrologer and she told me which planets of mine we're specifically afflicted and the corresponding appropriating mantras. Other than that i don't know much about this and I haven't studied astrology outside of how it relates to me personally.

I always thought that you can move your planets around using the spiritual squares.

Or am I misunderstanding the JoS?

„ Kabalistic/Magickal Square of the Moon
for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Moon,
and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to the Moon“

I thought that this would „move“ the planet on a better astrological position.
But I misunderstood this probably.

Thanks for the clarification.

NinRick said:
Jack said:

I always thought that you can move your planets around using the spiritual squares.

Don't take my word for it. Try it YOURSELF.

NinRick said:
Jack said:

It would remove the bad influence from the planet in your life. For example your natal moon is conjuncted or whatever other aspect with saturn and this manifest in your life in certain bad ways, you can use the square to eliminate the bad aspects from your natal moon, this is the "strenghtening" part. You have to use the right affirmation. Bad karma can be removed with cleaning and protection too but for certain things may need more energy so you would want to do specific spells like the squares.

luis said:
NinRick said:
Jack said:

It would remove the bad influence from the planet in your life. For example your natal moon is conjuncted or whatever other aspect with saturn and this manifest in your life in certain bad ways, you can use the square to eliminate the bad aspects from your natal moon, this is the "strenghtening" part. You have to use the right affirmation. Bad karma can be removed with cleaning and protection too but for certain things may need more energy so you would want to do specific spells like the squares.

I see, thank you for the explanation Luis!
Funny thing is, I am planning on doing a moon square very soon.. now that you mention it, my Saturn is indeed aspecting my natal Moon.

When I do the moon square, do I have to include in the affirmation, that the negative influence of Saturn is being removed? Probably, it would be too good if this would happen automatically.

Looking at my chart, I don’t think one moon square will be enough, as I don’t want to endlessly load the working with affirmations.

This piece of information came right at the right time, thank you!!

Let the fun begin. >:D

Jack said:
NinRick said:
Jack said:

Don't take my word for it. Try it YOURSELF.

I WILL! >:D

I think luis is on point here. I have Saturn square Mars, but the effect has considerably lessened after a lot of cleaning, one mantra working and one Mars square.

My affirmation was not specifically about empowering the planet, but I used svaha so it must have streghtened the effect of Mars on me anyway as I affirmed health related things that Mars rules.

NinRick said:
luis said:
NinRick said:

I see, thank you for the explanation Luis!
Funny thing is, I am planning on doing a moon square very soon.. now that you mention it, my Saturn is indeed aspecting my natal Moon.

When I do the moon square, do I have to include in the affirmation, that the negative influence of Saturn is being removed? Probably, it would be too good if this would happen automatically.

Looking at my chart, I don’t think one moon square will be enough, as I don’t want to endlessly load the working with affirmations.

This piece of information came right at the right time, thank you!!

Let the fun begin. >:D
What are you trying to do with the square? If you are trying to remove the negative aspects you need to use an affirmation that say so. Be careful with such big squares, they are too easy to mess up.

luis said:
What are you trying to do with the square? If you are trying to remove the negative aspects you need to use an affirmation that say so. Be careful with such big squares, they are too easy to mess up.

Actually, I want to do a lot of things with the square. I realised that moon squares are able to empower the weak and negative aspects of my chart by a lot.

Yes, it will be very difficult to do it splendidly. I will give it my best.

NinRick said:
luis said:

Actually, I want to do a lot of things with the square. I realised that moon squares are able to empower the weak and negative aspects of my chart by a lot.

I'm sure you know this but I will say it anyway you can only focus on one thing per spell. So if you do the moon square only one thing at the time or you'll waste energy and time. Good luck with the square :)

luis said:
NinRick said:
luis said:

I'm sure you know this but I will say it anyway you can only focus on one thing per spell. So if you do the moon square only one thing at the time or you'll waste energy and time. Good luck with the square :)

Thank you!

If everything I want to work on, just affect one aspect of my life, by focusing solely on the solution, not on the individually problems in my chart.. it should help with that, right?

Lydia said:

What about using saturn? Lets say one has Mars in the 6th, you'd do a spiritual Mars square to help with that. What about Saturn? I know the sun neutralise Saturn, but surely if we can do a spiritual mars square to help and better a negatively aspected or debilitated mars we could do the same with Saturn?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back