Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Norse Tree of the Soul or something else

Stormblood

zRXFfC9

This picture is taken from Stephen Flower's book on runes. I was wondering if this is the real Yggdrasil or is it corrupted in some way.

What I see here is four chakras: root, sacral, chest, heart and crown, plus the four extensions of the chest chakra (shoulders, rear, front). Moreover, it seems weird to me to see an hexagonal shape with the chest chakra in its centre. Shouldn't there be an octagonal shape with the solar plexus chakra in its centre. Also, shouldn't the worlds be 13 instead of 9? Like the 13 vaishnava.

Can please someone who has studied these reply? Don't bother with sermons. I read all sermons about kabbalah already and I don't remember any image of Yggdrasil specifically.

Stormblood said:
zRXFfC9

This picture is taken from Stephen Flower's book on runes. I was wondering if this is the real Yggdrasil or is it corrupted in some way.

What I see here is four chakras: root, sacral, chest, heart and crown, plus the four extensions of the chest chakra (shoulders, rear, front). Moreover, it seems weird to me to see an hexagonal shape with the chest chakra in its centre. Shouldn't there be an octagonal shape with the solar plexus chakra in its centre. Also, shouldn't the worlds be 13 instead of 9? Like the 13 vaishnava.

Can please someone who has studied these reply? Don't bother with sermons. I read all sermons about kabbalah already and I don't remember any image of Yggdrasil specifically.

you have to click show grafik and then paste it :

IMG-20190823-162034-752.jpg

It seems wrong Yggdrasil, about the hexagram I do not see, you must look as if it were 3d, you will see a pyramid over pyramid...

Octahedron

GG Allin said:
you have to click show grafik and then paste it :

IMG-20190823-162034-752.jpg
Thanks. It's my first time using that website. I usually go with imgur but now it wants phone number verification for some reason. Oy vey.

SdD said:
It seems wrong Yggdrasil, about the hexagram I do not see, you must look as if it were 3d, you will see a pyramid over pyramid...

Octahedron

That's an interesting input. Thank you.

Stormblood said:
zRXFfC9

What if this is four dimensioned?
Also regarding the hexagram.If I remember correctly the six pointed star wasn't always a Jewish symbol but it was a symbol of the union of lower and upper chakras.
Finally I think that it is not corrupted but there is part missing ,the parr that the other 2 chakras that are missing should be along with there extensions.May be if there were there there would be along with the other four worlds so they will be 13(since there is a world for each chakra there so 4 chakras missing four worlds are missing too)
What do you think ?

thats the soul of the jews besides what is on the JoyofSatan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back