Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats this feeling above my Eyebrow while working on my third eye?

Ignisalas

Ive been getting this weird feeling of pressure on the surface of my forehead when working on my third eye. Its a feeling of pressure but its not my third eye and its way off to the right and right above my eyebrow. Its been bothering me for a while now, I don't know if its some kind of blockage attached to my third eye or anything.

I feel like its something negative, but I have no clue what it is. I only feel it whenever I work on my third eye, and it causes me to lose focus most of the time and its starting to get really annoying. Has anyone else experienced this? I have a feeling like its something bad. Like maybe enemy entities are trying to stop me from opening my third eye and working on it.

I think it's likely just a blocked energy-pathway that is being cleaned whenever you work on your third-eye area. You could try maybe cleaning that area specifically with a ball of sun energy or just with Suryae / Visuddhi. Maybe this will fully clear the pathway and stop the annoying sensation from appearing again.
The 30th this month is a great time to start. Try starting it while the moon is still waning. :)

I also experience something similar to what you describe. Ever since I started doing yoga, meditating and during energy work, that sensation becomes noticeable. However, it is always located roughly in the middle of my forehead, above the brow ridge, and I seem to be able to 'shift' it around if I concentrate on it.

Shael said:
I think it's likely just a blocked energy-pathway that is being cleaned whenever you work on your third-eye area. You could try maybe cleaning that area specifically with a ball of sun energy or just with Suryae / Visuddhi. Maybe this will fully clear the pathway and stop the annoying sensation from appearing again.
The 30th this month is a great time to start. Try starting it while the moon is still waning. :)

Well I hope that's all it is. It really bothers me and it makes it hard to focus on my third eye whenever it happens. I can feel my third eye pretty good when I focus on it and I get a small electrical feeling pulse through it. But the pressure above my eyebrow causes me to lose all focus and feeling on my third eye when it happens.

Ive been getting small headaches lately and its only coming from the right side of my brain, and I also noticed that my right eye gets blurry sometimes like its dry or something. I hope this isn't some kind of medical problem or something bad.

Sun said:
Shael said:

Well I hope that's all it is. It really bothers me and it makes it hard to focus on my third eye whenever it happens. I can feel my third eye pretty good when I focus on it and I get a small electrical feeling pulse through it. But the pressure above my eyebrow causes me to lose all focus and feeling on my third eye when it happens.

Ive been getting small headaches lately and its only coming from the right side of my brain, and I also noticed that my right eye gets blurry sometimes like its dry or something. I hope this isn't some kind of medical problem or something bad.
I have it too, but like multiplied by 10 all under my third eye, I have it ever since I started vibrating mantras in an incorrect position years ago, I think the fix is to empower your third eye with maximum attention on its right position.

Sun said:

I doubt it's anything serious really. If you deep-clean your head area around this spot you should find that it disappears very quickly. I had similar sensations all the time when I was newer. Even like a "crawling" pressure that would move around on my head slowly depending on where I focus.

Think of it like you have small energy "pipes" all throughout your head, and your chakras are central points to which they go and come from. So when you work on a chakra, this will send more energy through the pipes. Now if one of the pipes is clogged with dirt, the energy will get stuck there and create a feeling of pressure as it works to "unclog" the pipe. So naturally if you were to intensely send a lot of cleaning energy through the whole pipe system around your 6th chakra, this blockage would get completely flushed away. If you start perhaps a small working with Suryae/Visuddhi/some kinda rune like Uruz or Sowilo, then it should disappear easily within the 40 days of the working, especially if you start it on the 30th as it's a really powerful date.

You can go for as little as 36 vibrations. Just make sure you do them drawn-out and powerfully and with full focus on the goal. That way even 36x would take you around 10-15 minutes depending on which mantra you choose. Also close the working with one powerful and thorough "AUM" after you finish stating your affirmation, while focusing on your 6th chakra and it's surrounding area.

If you do it like this you should see very quick results. :)

Aquarius said:
Sun said:
Shael said:

I have it too, but like multiplied by 10 all under my third eye, I have it ever since I started vibrating mantras in an incorrect position years ago, I think the fix is to empower your third eye with maximum attention on its right position.

Are you talking about the spot between your eyes where your first astral eye should be? I have that happen a lot too. I get a electrical pressure sensation right between my eyes at that spot sometimes and it happens at random. I also have times where I can feel my third eye throughout the day while not even focusing on it. I take it as a good sign that's its opening and working properly.

Sun said:
Aquarius said:
Sun said:

Are you talking about the spot between your eyes where your first astral eye should be? I have that happen a lot too. I get a electrical pressure sensation right between my eyes at that spot sometimes and it happens at random. I also have times where I can feel my third eye throughout the day while not even focusing on it. I take it as a good sign that's its opening and working properly.
Yes there, but mine is basically just a pressure that is incredibily annoying.

I've had this too in the past. Maybe it's an energy imbalance. Try the alternate nostril breathing focusing on the temple chakras for each inhalation/exhalation (inhale from left temple chakra, pause in third eye, exhale right temple etc).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back