Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Instagram's New Rule

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
I don't know if this topic exist yet, but just a day or two ago the administrations of Instagram had just announced or confirmed a new rule that it's users no longer has any privacy to their user accounts or posts that they make. It's clear now that Instagram has become a lot like Facebook, nothing is truly hidden or private. It has also been stated that anything you post or share i.e photos, videos or messages can now be used against "YOU" in the court of law and litigations with or without your permission for whatever purpose or reason that may be. All of your information and posts is now public to the world without your permission. Privacy matters, the violation of privacy is punishable by law.

I don't use instagram, but I would presume that in the Ts&Cs it states that everything you upload to, share with and post on instagram is the (intellectual) property of instagram, its administrators/owners and/or the company who owns/runs instagram. So this would just be an extension of that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back