Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

empathy disorder =(

StyleCoin

A friend of mine has a lot of empathy, which rune should I vibrate to heal her?
what is the best planetary transit to begin the healing work, if there is healing for it ...

Empathy is not an illness. You should be asking "What can I do to help her to channel the empathy correctly, productively and beneficially?".

Have a look at the Runes page, Colours pages, etc. and see.

StyleCoin said:
what is the best planetary transit to begin the healing work, if there is healing for it ...

Q: My friend StyleCoin has a lot of retardation, which rune should I vibrate to heal her? what is the best planetary transit to begin the healing work, if there is healing for it...

A: Empathy is a gift. Not an easy to deal with gift but ultimately a gift all the same. Empathy is the in the end the transfer of information. Usually emotional. Also empaths tend to see right through lies and this makes them the mortal foe of infiltrators aswell often to the point where they detect infiltrators before anyone else. Empathy doesnt attack people. Its not mind control or a shotgun. If its actually hurting your friend and she knows its empathy there are many steps she can take to be stronger. Watch a fucking youtube video or something.

Aquarius said:
Lol empathy is not bad.
The person with the empathy syndrome is like a long range antenna that absorbs and surrounds every emotion that vibrates in their environment. Far from managing this burden, it ends up diluting the needs of others, poisoning itself with excessive compassion until feeling guilty for the pain others experience. Few sufferings can be so tiring.

That's about it, isn't it bad? ;-;

Wow look at what this fucking jewish world has caused.
Someone literally thinks empathy is a disease.
And i completely understand why...

returner said:
StyleCoin said:

Q: My friend StyleCoin has a lot of retardation, which rune should I vibrate to heal her? what is the best planetary transit to begin the healing work, if there is healing for it...

A: Empathy is a gift. Not an easy to deal with gift but ultimately a gift all the same. Empathy is the in the end the transfer of information. Usually emotional. Also empaths tend to see right through lies and this makes them the mortal foe of infiltrators aswell often to the point where they detect infiltrators before anyone else. Empathy doesnt attack people. Its not mind control or a shotgun. If its actually hurting your friend and she knows its empathy there are many steps she can take to be stronger. Watch a fucking youtube video or something.

Ok. :|

FancyMancy said:
Empathy is not an illness. You should be asking "What can I do to help her to channel the empathy correctly, productively and beneficially?".

Have a look at the Runes page, Colours pages, etc. and see.

Thanks for responding, I thought it was, I apologize to everyone for this mistake.

You were the only one who helped here, thanks. :p

I can understand to some extent the troubles of your friend. It's not easy.

Instead of just healing her, have her acknowledge (if she hasn't already) that she is an empath. This is a major first step.

I highly suggest that she take the steps to educate herself on how to deal with it without being overwhelmed. and can lead a happy, productive and enriched life that sees her gift as what it is: a gift, and not a curse or something.

There are lots of books on Amazon and websites, and also Youtube videos for her to read and watch to understand her gift and utilize it better.

Of course, there's a lot of new-age and xian undertones and blatant hogwash in a lot of these so she has to be able to discern and weed it out and take what it useful to HER, while also acknowledging and setting boundaries for herself and her space and energy so people aren't exhausting her with their narcissism and never-ending problems or have people use her as a welcome mat, dumping their problems on her as people and complete strangers like to do to empaths.

There's a lot of resources out there on how to deal with being an empath and how to flourish and grow as one. I suggest that if you want to help her, continue being her friend and her support. It's probably so overwhelming for her and there's not a lot of understanding people out there. You're one of them. :)

Good luck.

First off, you sound like you have 0 respect towards this person that you are trying to "help". Most likely you are trying to do this only so you can feel better about yourself in the end since I have a feel you are totally insensitive and most likely an air person, tho that is not my problem, I will try to help still...

Second, empathy is a curse when person can't control it, but a gift when can. Saying it's a disorder is not okay really, it is only in cases when a person can't or don't want to control his/her emotions at all. I guess you don't understand how similar things work really, but there is no point in discussing it much with you apparently.

Depending on what she is struggling with you two can use more of Sun energies and Mars energies can help too. Sun will make her more confident and she will deflect lot of things on her own if she gains lot of Sun energy into her soul. She should start caring more about herself and her own feelings since Sun is full of fire energies. You can find runes or mantras that are linked to Sun or Mars. Mars has fire/earth energies and can have similar effects but it should make her more stable because earth element calms down the mind and emotions. Earth makes it all easier to control and it should keep her grounded in every way. Maybe even simple work on balancing the soul with the elements can help her. Void should help her too and should keep her grounded and in control.
Air sometimes helps too. Air can make person detached from some things partially or completely. Bad thing about air is that it can detach us from our own emotions too as well from others. Some people with lot of air in their souls and aura tend to almost "fly" around unaffected by everything around or in them so when working with air directly we should know what is the problem really and what do we want actually to be detached from and how much. It can be programmed to toss aside just some things it seems. Some runes linked to the air can fix part of those issues some empaths are having.

magus.immortalis said:
I can understand to some extent the troubles of your friend. It's not easy.

Instead of just healing her, have her acknowledge (if she hasn't already) that she is an empath. This is a major first step.

I highly suggest that she take the steps to educate herself on how to deal with it without being overwhelmed. and can lead a happy, productive and enriched life that sees her gift as what it is: a gift, and not a curse or something.

There are lots of books on Amazon and websites, and also Youtube videos for her to read and watch to understand her gift and utilize it better.

Of course, there's a lot of new-age and xian undertones and blatant hogwash in a lot of these so she has to be able to discern and weed it out and take what it useful to HER, while also acknowledging and setting boundaries for herself and her space and energy so people aren't exhausting her with their narcissism and never-ending problems or have people use her as a welcome mat, dumping their problems on her as people and complete strangers like to do to empaths.

There's a lot of resources out there on how to deal with being an empath and how to flourish and grow as one. I suggest that if you want to help her, continue being her friend and her support. It's probably so overwhelming for her and there's not a lot of understanding people out there. You're one of them. :)

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for the help. :)

Azorm said:
First off, you sound like you have 0 respect towards this person that you are trying to "help". Most likely you are trying to do this only so you can feel better about yourself in the end since I have a feel you are totally insensitive and most likely an air person, tho that is not my problem, I will try to help still...

Second, empathy is a curse when person can't control it, but a gift when can. Saying it's a disorder is not okay really, it is only in cases when a person can't or don't want to control his/her emotions at all. I guess you don't understand how similar things work really, but there is no point in discussing it much with you apparently.

Depending on what she is struggling with you two can use more of Sun energies and Mars energies can help too. Sun will make her more confident and she will deflect lot of things on her own if she gains lot of Sun energy into her soul. She should start caring more about herself and her own feelings since Sun is full of fire energies. You can find runes or mantras that are linked to Sun or Mars. Mars has fire/earth energies and can have similar effects but it should make her more stable because earth element calms down the mind and emotions. Earth makes it all easier to control and it should keep her grounded in every way. Maybe even simple work on balancing the soul with the elements can help her. Void should help her too and should keep her grounded and in control.
Air sometimes helps too. Air can make person detached from some things partially or completely. Bad thing about air is that it can detach us from our own emotions too as well from others. Some people with lot of air in their souls and aura tend to almost "fly" around unaffected by everything around or in them so when working with air directly we should know what is the problem really and what do we want actually to be detached from and how much. It can be programmed to toss aside just some things it seems. Some runes linked to the air can fix part of those issues some empaths are having.
thanks for the help, it helped a lot.

Azorm said:

thanks for the help, it helped a lot. :)

Aquarius said:
Lol empathy is not bad.

First of all, this in not an answer but a simple rant tending to bully and ridiculize
StyleCoin and his question. You often use this tone and it's very disrepectful toward other Satanists here, it seems like you need +1 message on your forum counter.
Second, too much empaty may be a true problem and it's important to handle it, it may be an open door to vampirism and Spiritual weakness.
In case any doubt, this Sermon is clear :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22749

We can also be empathetic to other people, and most people are indeed empathetic, and this is the reason society didn't collapse in twillight a very long time ago, yet ironically, even this ability taken out of context, wrecks civilizations.

In order to give my contribution to this thread, I suggest to observe where is placed Neptune in the Natal Chart. The House where it is placed, and its Aspects, may help to understand towards which area of life is empathy mainly chanelled, to make some corrections.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:
Lol empathy is not bad.

First of all, this in not an answer but a simple rant tending to bully and ridiculize
StyleCoin and his question. You often use this tone and it's very disrepectful toward other Satanists here, it seems like you need +1 message on your forum counter.
Second, too much empaty may be a true problem and it's important to handle it, it may be an open door to vampirism and Spiritual weakness.
In case any doubt, this Sermon is clear :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22749

We can also be empathetic to other people, and most people are indeed empathetic, and this is the reason society didn't collapse in twillight a very long time ago, yet ironically, even this ability taken out of context, wrecks civilizations.

In order to give my contribution to this thread, I suggest to observe where is placed Neptune in the Natal Chart. The House where it is placed, and its Aspects, may help to understand towards which area of life is empathy mainly chanelled, to make some corrections.
It was a funny and head itching question indeed. But I havent ridiculed him nor bullied him. Don't project your emotions in other people's words. Not gonna reply further.

Aquarius said:
But I havent ridiculed him nor bullied him.

Of course you did.
This is typical of 90% of your posts, and this kind of behaviour wastes our time in reading unuseful posts. Not even funny posts.

Arent you taking this a little too seriously? Aquarius didnt do shit you buddy so man up and move on otherwise you just look weak. If you dont like someone dont talk to them. Simple as that.

Gerecht Ror said:
Aquarius said:
But I havent ridiculed him nor bullied him.

Of course you did.
This is typical of 90% of your posts, and this kind of behaviour wastes our time in reading unuseful posts. Not even funny posts.

Empathy isn't inherently bad. But in this kike infested world, what isn't?

SS. said:
Wow look at what this fucking jewish world has caused.
Someone literally thinks empathy is a disease.
And i completely understand why...

It's just fucking sad.

returner said:
Arent you taking this a little too seriously?

I don't want to start an argument over this, also off topic. I have my reasons, not limited on this thread only.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back