Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What about cancer disease?

scorpiorising

Is it a curse when one finds out one has cancer? If it is at a particular area like, say, the throat (throat chakra area), does it mean something specific? Is it a message from the gods or Satan that the person with cancer needs to pay attention more or something concerning the organs or systems involved?

The human bodies are able to heal themselves from most if not all diseases. What we have is jews like Morris Fishbein, jews in the scientific domains and in general the jewish establishment who got in power positions in the medical industry and scientific domains and worked to hide and destroy the natural and cheap cures of cancer and other diseases. Even Epstein funded a lot of jewish scientists to keep the lies going.

So they ripped the people off the natural cures and forced them to obbey the medical industry and it's useless and extremely expensive treatments (as long as cancer is concerned). For example if you have cancer you have to pay tens of thousands of dollars for chemotherapy or other similar treatments or surgeries and you can consider yourself very lucky if you don't die after the standard threshold of 5 years, period when you will become a living stick because of the chemicals they force you to take.

Raymond Rife was another "evil Whitey" who created a cheap, quick and natural treatment for cancer with his RF (radio-frequency) machine which could be adjusted to irradiate and destroy the cancer cells on their vibrational level. Raymond Rife was sued by the Jew World Order for this and his machine was prohibited from trade and use.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9o81w3eo5t7wrz3/JEWISH%20OPPOSITION%20TO%20CANCER%20CURES.pdf?dl=1

Then another cheap cure is hydrogen peroxide, which is H2O2, water with 2 atoms of oxygen. People who promoted this were criticised and ridiculised by the scientific community and the jewish media. For this you need to read this book
Madison Gavanaugh - The One Minute Cure
https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-one-minute-cure-the-secret-to-healing-virtually-all-diseases-e11824902.html

You will see there how is correcty ingested.

There was also a plant based treatment for skin cancer. The guy who invented this was flooded with lawsuits by that jewish garbage who was in the top of the American Medical Association

So yea, cancer can be treated with cheap and effective treatments but they were hidden and changed with kosher pseudo-treatments to give the jews power over the health of the gentiles while extorting them of their money.

Thank you.

Can magic or reciting something help to heal cancer or whatever disease? Provided that the person works hard at healing the body as well.

scorpiorising said:
Thank you.

Can magic or reciting something help to heal cancer or whatever disease? Provided that the person works hard at healing the body as well.
Definitely. This is what the satanic healing is used for.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Also note how xians are getting more and more ill while getting older and older. Their soul is degrading due to total deprivation of spirituality. This is then materialised in the physical body by health issues. Usually these people tend to become more and more weak and submissive to the jewish thoughtform and beg for more help. There is a connection between the soul and physical body. Healing the soul will manifest in the gross dimension by healing the physical body.

Thank you Lydia and the Alchemist.

I have another question or concern:

In SS's perspective, is it a "spiritual crime" to remove organ/gland or parts of organs/glands? I ask because the standard way the conventional medicine to "cure" my type of cancer (thyroid) or any type is immediately remove by surgery followed by radiation or chemo. I know some cases, surgery is needed. However, in my case, the malignant tumor is very slow growing. I don't even feel right to remove this gland.

scorpiorising said:
Thank you Lydia and the Alchemist.

I have another question or concern:

In SS's perspective, is it a "spiritual crime" to remove organ/gland or parts of organs/glands? I ask because the standard way the conventional medicine to "cure" my type of cancer (thyroid) or any type is immediately remove by surgery followed by radiation or chemo. I know some cases, surgery is needed. However, in my case, the malignant tumor is very slow growing. I don't even feel right to remove this gland.
I now I am late in this topic but what about using your own immune system to defeat the disease instead of doing the surgery or at least try and if you see yhat the things are not going well the do the surgery.
In the case of cancer the thing is that the immune system is not entirely against the disease .Some cells of your immune system are against the other because they think they attack part of your organism .
A working to make your immune system recognise the cancer cells and destroy them will he ideal
Raise energy with healing runes (Sowilo,/Berkano,/Uruz and Ansuz and or fehu to make increase the power of the other runes if you feel important to).
For affirmation use :
My entire immune system recognises the cancer cells and destroys them permanently and completely in a healthy positive and pleasant way for me (Right now)
If were you I would put right now since you want the result as fast possible.
After the working you can vizualize you some of your lymphocytes (Nk and cytoxix T cells ,if you know how they look like) destroying the tumor or you can just vizualize white brilliant light into you your hole body with white gold energy and Image that the tumour is gone
Taking vitamins Like vitamin C cana help with this too.
Good luck fellow I hope you will get better as fast as possible

Apparently cbd oil helps in reducing tumors while chemotherapy increases them and kills a person. Blueberries of certain category also help. You should search for them.

I read these on this website
http://www.renegadetribune.com/mom-thrown-in-jail-her-child-stolen-for-successful-treating-her-cancer-with-cbd-oil/

However I don't actually know if this shit works or if its legal (CBD is from cannabis). Also we had a run in with the writers of thus website years ago so I can't vouch for the authenticity of this information.

But I keep reading about this on different website's so I don't know. Maybe an HP can help ?

Hi, everyone.

Thanks for taking time to reply and suggest.

Yes, I am very aware of the cancer industry. If I may, I'd like to suggest the book called "The Truth About Cancer". There are documentaries on cancer industry too. They don't have cures. They don't want to find cures. If there are cures (aand there are), they won't let it out to the public. They've stopped and destroyed all evidence and all works that pertained to the betterment of health and wellness, like alchemist mentioned Dr. Rife. It was all started by the Rockefellers. I mean, not surprising, right?

So, what I and many others into holistic/natural way have been doin is help our body out. It is said that it is a comprised immune system that can not work or can not work hard enough to rid of the cancer cells. Or not rid of per se, but more like working to return it to normal cell.

So what I've been doing is taking all kinds of supplements to boost my immune system and boost energy. Some of which are high doses of vitamin C amongst others I'm taking.

Besides supplements, I drink food grade hydrogen peroxide, food grade diatomaceous earth, and make my own alkaline water. I also work out/exercise.

Btw, diatomaceous earth is great at killing and ridding of parasites in the body.
We all have it. It is what steals our nutrients (much like the jews and their greys/reptilian masters... parasites). It is safe even for children. You will see something in your stool! :mrgreen:

Anyway, that's what I have been doing to heal myself.

Prior to finding out about SS (which isn't long ago, just few days ago so I am still reading up on many infos on the site AND this forum...phew!), I was not into meditation much. I mean I quite like the notion of it. I just need to learn how to focus and concentrate without letting my thoughts control the process :lol:

Anyway, as it was suggested to me, I will say the affirmation. I am going to do my first meditation today soon as I get back home and unwind.

So..Thank you all for taking time to reply and provide suggestions and insights. Have a good day.

scorpiorising said:
So what I've been doing is taking all kinds of supplements to boost my immune system and boost energy. Some of which are high doses of vitamin C amongst others I'm taking.

Anyway, as it was suggested to me, I will say the affirmation. I am going to do my first meditation today soon as I get back home and unwind.
Hey there.

I believe this is the first time I'm replying to you. Welcome to the forums :)

First off, talking about supplements that enhance the immune system, our HPs Maxine Dietrich has recommended a combination of two supplements that work wonders in strengthening the immune system. You might want to look into those as well if you aren't taking them already, as they may help you further in getting rid of your cancer.
Here a quote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Regarding viruses, etc, prevention is essential. Once the virus takes a hold, it is much more difficult to stop it.

Two supplements taken together work wonders in strengthening the immune system and preventing viruses, etc, from taking a hold.
Take together:
1,600 mg Echinacea
900 - 1,000 mg Astragalus root

The above is only a guide, and a suggestion. Elderberry capsules also work well in strengthening the immune system.

The powers of the mind work often along with taking supplements and such. Satan heals holistically, not just one aspect of healing, but treating the body, the mind and the soul together.
(Source: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20255&p=86509#p86509 )

Also, since you said you will start your first meditation today, let me tell you about something called the "Void of Course" moon. The moon periodically goes "void of course" and during these times, you absolutely must avoid starting a meditation or working for the first time. You need to make sure that, when you do a meditation or working of any kind for the first time, that the moon is not void of course.
Here a link:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

You can check when the moon is void of course on our SS calendar.
Check out this topic for info and download links:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

Hope this helps you. :)

My dog got cancer recently and now I see all of these posts about cancer.

:(

Braun666 said:
In addition to the wonderful advice given thus far. I would look into Dr. Sebi. He was also an individual that gave pharmaceutical companies headaches. His main dietary recommendation was a mucusless alkaline diet.

And he was able to cure AIDS and Cancer. Here are some links:

https://www.mucusless-diet.com/cancercure.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAP_YdbDEZ0

According to this man, you should live on grass. Nothing is good to eat. I was influenced by him and became underweight, his diet is ven worse than veganism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back