A quite scenario

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
LightAlgur

A quite scenario

Postby LightAlgur » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 am

Let’s say one is driving peacefully down a one lane road, on the speed limit of 45 mph, not high nor low. A very lovely night.

Then an asshole comes up to you from behind, turns on the high beams and tail gates you. If one needs to suddenly stop ahead for whatever reason then there’s no room for stopping distance.

At that moment, right there, that person either a male or female is gambling his/her life and your life in order to save themselves a few minutes.

So perhaps driving faster above the limit and hope you don’t get a ticket is a solution? Maybe brake check that individual and risk your own daily life in order to teach that person a lesson?

If one works then that someone needs the car to go to work. Keeping heightened emotions in check and in control is necessary from making a rash decision. There might be a possibility the flow of one’s day to day life might become... disrupted.

What would a law abiding person do in that scenario?

What would you, a SS, do?

Dahaarkan

Re: A quite scenario

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Laugh and drive slower
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:22 pm

Not sure what the reaction to this would have to do with one's spiritual beliefs, though.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:33 pm

LightAlgur wrote:Let’s say one is driving peacefully down a one lane road, on the speed limit of 45 mph, not high nor low. A very lovely night.

Then an asshole comes up to you from behind, turns on the high beams and tail gates you. If one needs to suddenly stop ahead for whatever reason then there’s no room for stopping distance.

At that moment, right there, that person either a male or female is gambling his/her life and your life in order to save themselves a few minutes.

So perhaps driving faster above the limit and hope you don’t get a ticket is a solution? Maybe brake check that individual and risk your own daily life in order to teach that person a lesson?

If one works then that someone needs the car to go to work. Keeping heightened emotions in check and in control is necessary from making a rash decision. There might be a possibility the flow of one’s day to day life might become... disrupted.

If I'm feeling mean I'd slow down to like 30 and give them a thumbs-up, then after like 20-something seconds I'd go back to driving 45.
Also depending on your kinda car and how fast you are driving, you can turn on the thing that sprays cleaning solution on your windshield. It will land on the guy/girl's windshield if they are driving closely behind you. I think it's called "pissing on them", lol.

Alternatively just keep driving 45 and stay attentive until they drive past you.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:13 pm

Dood, we're not j00z, christians nor muslims; we can think for ourselves.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

BlackJackal

Postby BlackJackal » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 pm

LightAlgur wrote:Let’s say one is driving peacefully down a one lane road, on the speed limit of 45 mph, not high nor low. A very lovely night.

Happened to me once when I was thinking about getting new car; was tempted to pull handbrake so he would crash into back of my car so I could collect insurance money. :lol:

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsmGDKm5MHI
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:11 am

My personal opinion is that one has the same responsibility when operating a car that one has operating other powerful machines. My main goal when driving is to operate the vehicle safely. For this reason, I try to keep calm when driving and not make decisions out of anger. It's not worth getting killed over or killing someone else.

I try not to push other people into road rage. Obviously having someone driving too close behind you is annoying, but it's not worth starting a major incident over. I would keep driving at a reasonable pace, monitor my rearview, use my turn signal when necessary and try to avoid sudden movements. Better to get home safe than to try to teach someone a lesson. Also, there are many different reasons someone might be in a hurry. They might be an asshole, they might have an emergency at their home, etc.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:37 am

The reason why it states in driving manuals, to keep going the speed limit in these situations, is for safety. There have been countless times when the person in front (you in this case) sped up to avoid getting hit by the idiot in the back, only for the person in front to end up in an accident. Don't speed up or slow down, and make sure your seatbelt is on just in case he hits you.

If it is legal to place a cell phone call then call the cops citing dangerous road harassment. Note his license plate and report him, when you get home you can vibrate runes to make sure he gets in trouble for it.

If it is illegal to call from cell phone while driving they can fine you for that, so call when you are stopped. But definitely call and report the idiot.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

Experience is greater than theory
Wisdom is greater than opinion

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:02 am

It also helps to have video recording installed in your vehicle, both forwards and backwards (if the "laws" say that you can where you live).
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HauptSturm

Postby HauptSturm » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:23 am

LightAlgur wrote:

Install some super bright high beams on your car so you can get behind them and tell them who's boss... lol

But ya just drive the speed limit. If you gotta slow down to avoid the car in front of you then slow down it's no big deal... The asshole behind you won't hit you, don't worry.

If you're doing your AoP then there's no need to worry about this situation to be honest. Just a normal day...

If you want to get revenge, get their license plate number and have at it... But I don't see this as a get revenge type scenario... Driving on country roads, people always drive 20 over the speed limit with their high beams on so they can see deer and what not....
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:35 am

Brake check the fucker. If he hits me, it legally becomes his fault, I get a nice check from the insurance company, and a brand new car.
My name is Shadow, and this is the news.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Don't go on the brakes. Instead hit the triangle button/hazard lights real quick then back off. This flashes the brake lights so it looks the same to the guy behind you, but it is safe because it doesn't suddenly slow the car down like hitting the brakes does. Or give them room to pass you if you can.

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 am

I am thankful and sincerely appreciate your written responses.

Lugh

Lost the password

Postby Lugh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 pm

Can't get a new password for Algur. I never receive one.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 pm

Weird.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Lugh

Not a big deal

Postby Lugh » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Indeed, it is strange. I’ll just use this account to communicate physically. The pseudonym is of little importance. The individual in real life still remains the same. Meditations and RTRs can still be done.

The post can count sometimes determines the individual’s “respect” consciously and subconsciously in the platform but I find that of no matter. I can still read.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Not a big deal

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:37 am

Lugh wrote:Indeed, it is strange. I’ll just use this account to communicate physically. The pseudonym is of little importance. The individual in real life still remains the same. Meditations and RTRs can still be done.

The post can count sometimes determines the individual’s “respect” consciously and subconsciously in the platform but I find that of no matter. I can still read.

If you can prove your ownership, it can be restored.

Some e-mails are blocked by the panel, especially during times where trolls overload. But that is rare. The e-mail you registered with, which happens on some e-mail providers, may block things on its own.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working