Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about the chakras

luis

So I've some questions that are bugging me for some time now and I need answers. We all know that cleaning your soul and chakra is super important and a must and thanks to a post by HP Hoodedcobra (this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20457&p=87814&hilit#p87663) I started to clean them more and I have to say that I'm making some good progress! I love using the Sun square to clean my soul and chakras, but usually what I do every day is the Returning curses 1 and 2 with 216 reps of Surya plus the normal basic aura cleaning and it works pretty well.

My question is let's say that one has all the chakras clean would this makes their chakras completely empowered or is the empowerment a different step? I really don't know how else to make my question more clear so I hope it can be understood. Because I don't want to concentrate too much on cleaning and less on empowering but I personally think cleaning a chakra would even make it more powerful but I'm not quite sure.

luis said:
So I've some questions that are bugging me for some time now and I need answers. We all know that cleaning your soul and chakra is super important and a must and thanks to a post by HP Hoodedcobra (this https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20457&p=87814&hilit#p87663) I started to clean them more and I have to say that I'm making some good progress! I love using the Sun square to clean my soul and chakras, but usually what I do every day is the Returning curses 1 and 2 with 216 reps of Surya plus the normal basic aura cleaning and it works pretty well.

My question is let's say that one has all the chakras clean would this makes their chakras completely empowered or is the empowerment a different step? I really don't know how else to make my question more clear so I hope it can be understood. Because I don't want to concentrate too much on cleaning and less on empowering but I personally think cleaning a chakra would even make it more powerful but I'm not quite sure.

Empowering is indeed a different step. Cleaning the chakras is necessary and may seem and feel like empowering them, but It's just cleanig in the end, a clean chakra is more stronger and more capable of being empowered and feels way more powerfull than an unclean one. Cleaning might or might not empower the chakras, and I think it does a little but it's not as much as really empowering it. And completely empowered? I don't think the term is correct , as far as i know, complete means full , that there isn't any room left to empower more so I'd say it's impossible to completely empower a chakra, as this would mean you've finished advancing, and this isn't possible. It's just my opinion, though. If it's wrong please correct me brothers.

Empowerment is different than cleaning. But focusing mainly on cleaning for a while, will be beneficial for when you focus more on empowering once your chakras are totally clean. I've done this, I spent quite a few months focusing mainly on cleaning (Sun mantra into each one plus all extensions, plus a sanskrit mantra for cleaning) and doing minimal empowering, and as a result my chakras are much more easily empowered now.

I don't understand why you would think that simply cleaning your chakras, would make them completely empowered....

Lydia said:
Empowerment is different than cleaning. But focusing mainly on cleaning for a while, will be beneficial for when you focus more on empowering once your chakras are totally clean. I've done this, I spent quite a few months focusing mainly on cleaning (Sun mantra into each one plus all extensions, plus a sanskrit mantra for cleaning) and doing minimal empowering, and as a result my chakras are much more easily empowered now.

I don't understand why you would think that simply cleaning your chakras, would make them completely empowered....

What Sanskrit Mantra is the best for cleaning. I know Visuddhi is good but is that the best does anyone know others I don't know as I'd want to just look this up in the Sanskrit dictionary cause I was told some of the words could be corruptions or unknown types of energy

Lydia said:

It's because i've read on the Jos that an unblocked chakra would absorb energy on it's own and i thought that this would help empower it(?) In any way thanks, i feel like my meditations routine for now is good plus i do yoga so that definitily helps with empowering chakras too.

Lydia said:

My misunderstanding comes from this https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html in this page to open a blocked chakra it gives the same _AUM vibrations that we use to empower the chakras. So i thought that if we use an _AUM vibration to unblock a chakra that will help empower it too (?)

Lydia said:

Now that’s a great idea. Was the sun mantra you used surya? And what is the sanskrit mantra you used?

luis said:
Lydia said:

My misunderstanding comes from this https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html in this page to open a blocked chakra it gives the same _AUM vibrations that we use to empower the chakras. So i thought that if we use an _AUM vibration to unblock a chakra that will help empower it too (?)
Now I am confused too!
I thought that unblocking s chakra means to empower it enough so it can absorb energy by itself.So what's the difference between using let's say Laum or Sanisvara to unblock the base chakra and it's extensions from empowering them :?: :?:

Νίκος said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

Now I am confused too!
I thought that unblocking s chakra means to empower it enough so it can absorb energy by itself.So what's the difference between using let's say Laum or Sanisvara to unblock the base chakra and it's extensions from empowering them :?: :?:
That is what i'm asking... :?

Cleaning a chakra, means, removing the dirt and dross in it.

Unblocking a chakra, means, unblocking any obstacles, bindings, stagnations, etc.

Empowering a chakra, means, to make it stronger, elevated, advanced, powerful, for kundalini ascension, siddhis, magnum opus, etc.

I don't know how else to explain it. Clean, unblock, empower, are all different. Merely cleaning a chakra, will NOT make it "completely empowered".

Also, a chakra absorbing energy on it's own, does not mean you can stop doing vibrations, if that's what you think.

Lydia said:
Cleaning a chakra, means, removing the dirt and dross in it.

Unblocking a chakra, means, unblocking any obstacles, bindings, stagnations, etc.

Empowering a chakra, means, to make it stronger, elevated, advanced, powerful, for kundalini ascension, siddhis, magnum opus, etc.

I don't know how else to explain it. Clean, unblock, empower, are all different. Merely cleaning a chakra, will NOT make it "completely empowered".

Also, a chakra absorbing energy on it's own, does not mean you can stop doing vibrations, if that's what you think.
Well i always thought that cleaning is related to unblocking. Becuse It makes sense that what is blocking the chakra is negative energy and that by cleaning or/and unblocking it would help open it.

Maybe i shouldn't have used the "compleatily empowered" but i'm sure that by cleaning the chakra it would make it more easily empowered like you said. Thank you for the explaination, i was a bit confused about it :?

Lydia said:
Firstly thanks for the clarification !
Secondly I didn't thought or said anything like that.I just said, something correct as it seems,that when you unblock a chakra (unblocking and removing obstacles from it as you said) the chakra will be able to absorb energy by itself.I didn't said that there is no need for further empowerment of it .As you just said empowerment is important so someone can earn enough power to unclock the supernatural powers (Siddhis),to ascend the serpent and to complete the steps of Magnum Opus.
Anyway I hope everyone can understand this 100% now .

luis said:
Well i always thought that cleaning is related to unblocking. Becuse It makes sense that what is blocking the chakra is negative energy and that by cleaning or/and unblocking it would help open it. /quote]
Related to, yes, but not exactly the same :)

Lydia said:
luis said:
Well i always thought that cleaning is related to unblocking. Becuse It makes sense that what is blocking the chakra is negative energy and that by cleaning or/and unblocking it would help open it.
Related to, yes, but not exactly the same :)
Again, thank you :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back