Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Discord

ShadowTheRaven

Quoting two posts in one here.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Discord is a most excellent surveillance den. Make sure to go into long spiels of pretending it's other people who do that stuff, whine about privacy, do toxic comments, and generally stir bullshit for no reason whatsoever, only to come around and invite people in the giant den that is called Discord.

Then, pretend to be distant from all this all while causing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.adl.org/blog/adl-responds-to-discords-first-transparency-report

I have been warning people since last year, where of course, some have ignored this. The above is from this year, a few days ago.

With any popular chat app, you can guarantee that there will be quote unquote "transparency" meaning if they have probable reason to, Discord Inc will hand over all of your chat logs to your government, the ADL, or any organization whose purpose it is to snoop, detect, and destroy opposition to the jew.

Yes, on another thread I did mention that I also have a Discord account but I don't use it for SS stuff. It was created for gaming, and for forums outside of the JoS that are not affiliated in any way, shape, or form with Spiritual Satanism. I'm open to brief private conversations with users I know and have conversed with in the past, that's why I drop my email from time to time but please, for anybody having private conversations with other users of this forum....have some common sense.

I will reveal however, that I do have a background in cybersecurity; learning how to defend myself from hackers and malware, and basic encryption in general. Even went to college for it (What a waste of money!). In terms of security when it comes to chat apps and other tools, decentralization is becoming a thing, even on emerging social media websites like Gab which uses a system called the Fediverse. Regardless of the Fediverse and its decentralized nature, I wouldn't even trust that.

In any instance, always assume someone is watching because in today's day and age, we as a society are transitioning into a techno-dystopia. If the jews have their way, it'll be just like China where everything is censored, everybody is spied on, and everybody is scrutinized if you say or do anything that shows any form of dissidence. This is why it's important to perform the RTR on a regular basis, but as much as we're fighting on the spiritual level, we also need to protect ourselves in the age of the internet by having common sense.

The only encryption method that I know cannot easily be decrypted is PGP. PGP stands for "Pretty Good Encryption" and an intercepted message may look something like this:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (FreeBSD)
Comment: This is what your message looks like after encryption.

hQEOA1e+1x6YuUMCEAP+MSy6C6Zk63q7nru/n8CSoOzptf/EUYHb8hx+x48GWxPU
tqvkPkki7opm+O7rIc2+1NHzHEqk9NnFtfEfz4m/H3fpOFK1GqR5Ifn1FytIvsTT
RpIHdE/D40LSaRWbOxp2UqSFhBv6ZgrYTboIHzzQiy81irQAF1MqlsAwf46FiVkD
/if/aglLHwUtt2BG+B29ld0WUFBxRs9/HweHmxVGmF4iQ+AisFiIFPlsel+0UKKV
xOjhRGiI8j8N+uaQNJ/yXqy7x4h4/dUJuaOor9hriQ32UQx/66b96/gwJzM2eLR9
YN79qwjfQYY0lmcbbbcvo6RzP7GFtZ6SfkDJsQfOLx7o0mcBKWWRDU8hJL6QQlQc
UQqnbj1bjbwpNexMW/JkgYaLpQGycYetdN50f161y8OKJv9g2Ju1es2MDqVxbA0+
D9jawXudwn3AJhLNbbqtvvsmI/sIt8915R3GPVZgAtYm+D7ag9QjHngk
=ydVp
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

To decrypt this, you need both a public and private key and a decryption tool designed for PGP.

SATchives said:
Discord is dangerous asf same as telegram and all these other apps, they may say encrypted but all have back doors. Only true safety is in GpG and PGP encrypted email (protonmail is pgp) with Thunderbird you can set up GPG but proton is more convenient

As far as ProtonMail being encrypted with PGP, I don't see any evidence that ProtonMail protects the content of users email with PGP encryption. Other than that, SATchives, you are correct.

Remember, never sacrifice convenience for security. This forum will always remain the most secure option for us to communicate as a group. However, I can't prevent individual users from communicating via other means. But if you are, proceed with caution, and assume you are always being watched. Especially if you live in a country that's part of the "Five Eyes" intelligence community (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States) can't even stress this enough.

what are you afraid if you deal with deities, you are already on watchlist and greyfollowed and datacollected because of it.. UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKIN NINJA !

i see discord as awesome way to live contact people since spiritual currents are what they are.. ..

I think you mean never sacrifice security for convenience but yeah you're right
I myself have my suspicions about protonmail as well. Here's an article that claims they dont encrypt meta data as well as others out there

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/6vk5yk/is_protonmail_really_private/

This seems like an interesting alternative. https://blog.scryptmail.com/q-a/

There are several providers out there that have been stepping their game up in the last 5 years because of everyone's desire for privacy

Here's another list

https://vpnpro.com/blog/most-secure-email-providers/

Funny they have proton mail at the top but I'm certain it's because proton mail gives out the highest affiliate commission. So they put it at top of list. Not because it's best.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Quoting two posts in one here.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
Discord is a most excellent surveillance den. Make sure to go into long spiels of pretending it's other people who do that stuff, whine about privacy, do toxic comments, and generally stir bullshit for no reason whatsoever, only to come around and invite people in the giant den that is called Discord.

Then, pretend to be distant from all this all while causing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.adl.org/blog/adl-responds-to-discords-first-transparency-report

I have been warning people since last year, where of course, some have ignored this. The above is from this year, a few days ago.

With any popular chat app, you can guarantee that there will be quote unquote "transparency" meaning if they have probable reason to, Discord Inc will hand over all of your chat logs to your government, the ADL, or any organization whose purpose it is to snoop, detect, and destroy opposition to the jew.

Yes, on another thread I did mention that I also have a Discord account but I don't use it for SS stuff. It was created for gaming, and for forums outside of the JoS that are not affiliated in any way, shape, or form with Spiritual Satanism. I'm open to brief private conversations with users I know and have conversed with in the past, that's why I drop my email from time to time but please, for anybody having private conversations with other users of this forum....have some common sense.

I will reveal however, that I do have a background in cybersecurity; learning how to defend myself from hackers and malware, and basic encryption in general. Even went to college for it (What a waste of money!). In terms of security when it comes to chat apps and other tools, decentralization is becoming a thing, even on emerging social media websites like Gab which uses a system called the Fediverse. Regardless of the Fediverse and its decentralized nature, I wouldn't even trust that.

In any instance, always assume someone is watching because in today's day and age, we as a society are transitioning into a techno-dystopia. If the jews have their way, it'll be just like China where everything is censored, everybody is spied on, and everybody is scrutinized if you say or do anything that shows any form of dissidence. This is why it's important to perform the RTR on a regular basis, but as much as we're fighting on the spiritual level, we also need to protect ourselves in the age of the internet by having common sense.

The only encryption method that I know cannot easily be decrypted is PGP. PGP stands for "Pretty Good Encryption" and an intercepted message may look something like this:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (FreeBSD)
Comment: This is what your message looks like after encryption.

hQEOA1e+1x6YuUMCEAP+MSy6C6Zk63q7nru/n8CSoOzptf/EUYHb8hx+x48GWxPU
tqvkPkki7opm+O7rIc2+1NHzHEqk9NnFtfEfz4m/H3fpOFK1GqR5Ifn1FytIvsTT
RpIHdE/D40LSaRWbOxp2UqSFhBv6ZgrYTboIHzzQiy81irQAF1MqlsAwf46FiVkD
/if/aglLHwUtt2BG+B29ld0WUFBxRs9/HweHmxVGmF4iQ+AisFiIFPlsel+0UKKV
xOjhRGiI8j8N+uaQNJ/yXqy7x4h4/dUJuaOor9hriQ32UQx/66b96/gwJzM2eLR9
YN79qwjfQYY0lmcbbbcvo6RzP7GFtZ6SfkDJsQfOLx7o0mcBKWWRDU8hJL6QQlQc
UQqnbj1bjbwpNexMW/JkgYaLpQGycYetdN50f161y8OKJv9g2Ju1es2MDqVxbA0+
D9jawXudwn3AJhLNbbqtvvsmI/sIt8915R3GPVZgAtYm+D7ag9QjHngk
=ydVp
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

To decrypt this, you need both a public and private key and a decryption tool designed for PGP.

SATchives said:
Discord is dangerous asf same as telegram and all these other apps, they may say encrypted but all have back doors. Only true safety is in GpG and PGP encrypted email (protonmail is pgp) with Thunderbird you can set up GPG but proton is more convenient

As far as ProtonMail being encrypted with PGP, I don't see any evidence that ProtonMail protects the content of users email with PGP encryption. Other than that, SATchives, you are correct.

Remember, never sacrifice convenience for security. This forum will always remain the most secure option for us to communicate as a group. However, I can't prevent individual users from communicating via other means. But if you are, proceed with caution, and assume you are always being watched. Especially if you live in a country that's part of the "Five Eyes" intelligence community (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States) can't even stress this enough.

Btw they say in their "knowledge base" that easiest way to use PGP encryption is to have both parties using proton mail then it uses the encryption that it set up when you first created the account to automatically encrypt with PGP

https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/how-to-use-pgp/

SATchives said:
I think you mean never sacrifice security for convenience but yeah you're right
I myself have my suspicions about protonmail as well. Here's an article that claims they dont encrypt meta data as well as others out there

Yes, that's what I meant to say. Sucks I can't edit the OP, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back