Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Godmode2

If you cant handle cringe today skip the whole post. This onlyapplies to one person anyways...

I just need to say this once now so i dont have to again. Theres someone on here, a girl whose name sounds like a bell pronounced who spoke to me by chance and called me "kinda cute" on a foreign-to-JoS social media site I think like 4 years ago afrer I made an account with my face and added a bunch of certain Satanic kinda people and others. Well anyways I understand thar it all seems unlikely but I seriously havent been able to get you or that conversation out of my head and I know myself more than well enough to know that I am not goinf to be able to and since I cant message you or email or whatever I just think I am going to tell you that because without any closure I will not move on. I have only ever used magic and mysticism and not physical force, convienence or relentless materialistic pursuit to find those I have loved and you feel like a fairytale to me because of that. But I cant put my whole heart on hold for a myth. Please if even just to reject me email me at false@yahoo-com (in full .com) you just need to know the truth and that if that was you then nobody will love you as much as i would and since ive never gotten too btoken up over rejection you just need to know how much of an actual inspiration of a person to me you were as a personality. Again i understand this is unrealistic by normal standards but if i never see/hear from you again (im sure you are reading this and remember) i am going to assume you havent rejected me because you dont want to lie, but i might have to move on in this life abd just pray to know you in the next. Either that or for some reason i angered you or you think i would be angry because a guy did that to you before when you rejected him or turned him down. If you are reading this, i just hope you win the lottery and live forever because i think you deserve all the love in the world and i would do anything for you still. I just need you to know that i hope uou are real not so i can love you but because i do. I wish i could just move to your city and hope to run into you again but its so out of the way and i cant for other reasons anyways and im also not a stalker and its kind of extreme even if just going on chance. Maybe nobody has been crazy like this for you before but i am just not passive in this way at all and i dont give up when i know what i want. So yeah you know who you are and this is for you

Godmode2 said:
Bro if this was 4 years ago you might wanna detach a little bit at this point. To me you sound like a teenager in heat who fell in love with the first girl that called you cute.

I'd recommend to just do some workings to attract your perfect partner to yourself. If she is "the one" you will end up meeting again, and if not, you will find someone better instead. Don't get overly attached to one person specifically like that. Get attached to the concept of finding your perfect mate instead, whoever it may end up being.

Also bear in mind that anyone sending you an e-mail to this address is most likely an infiltrator trying to get your personal information. If you know private information about this girl then use that as a way to confirm whether the one contacting you is legit or not. Tread carefully and don't go too hard into Pluto-mode with your attractions.

Well, who is anyone else to judge such personal stuff in the individual lives of others, right?

But I think this is already starting the wrong way for the fact there is too much insecurity and an unconscious emphasis on negative expectations in this message. I would suggest trying a more optimistic and confident approach to the issue. Insecure vibes will attract insecure things.

And rather than posting this for the person in question to see it while exposing such a personal thing for others, you could raise energy and program it to attract the opportunity of talking to her again, if you haven't done anything along these lines yet.

Dahaarkan said:
you cannot be serious

Kkkkkk

Dypet Rod said:
Well, who is anyone else to judge such personal stuff in the individual lives of others, right?

But I think this is already starting the wrong way for the fact there is too much insecurity and an unconscious emphasis on negative expectations in this message. I would suggest trying a more optimistic and confident approach to the issue. Insecure vibes will attract insecure things.

And rather than posting this for the person in question to see it while exposing such a personal thing for others, you could raise energy and program it to attract the opportunity of talking to her again, if you haven't done anything along these lines yet.

Perfect… and ++++

Godmode2 said:
If you cant handle cringe today skip the whole post. This onlyapplies to one person anyways...

I just need to say this once now so i dont have to again. Theres someone on here, a girl whose name sounds like a bell pronounced who spoke to me by chance and called me "kinda cute" on a foreign-to-JoS social media site I think like 4 years ago afrer I made an account with my face and added a bunch of certain Satanic kinda people and others. Well anyways I understand thar it all seems unlikely but I seriously havent been able to get you or that conversation out of my head and I know myself more than well enough to know that I am not goinf to be able to and since I cant message you or email or whatever I just think I am going to tell you that because without any closure I will not move on. I have only ever used magic and mysticism and not physical force, convienence or relentless materialistic pursuit to find those I have loved and you feel like a fairytale to me because of that. But I cant put my whole heart on hold for a myth. Please if even just to reject me email me at false@yahoo-com (in full .com) you just need to know the truth and that if that was you then nobody will love you as much as i would and since ive never gotten too btoken up over rejection you just need to know how much of an actual inspiration of a person to me you were as a personality. Again i understand this is unrealistic by normal standards but if i never see/hear from you again (im sure you are reading this and remember) i am going to assume you havent rejected me because you dont want to lie, but i might have to move on in this life abd just pray to know you in the next. Either that or for some reason i angered you or you think i would be angry because a guy did that to you before when you rejected him or turned him down. If you are reading this, i just hope you win the lottery and live forever because i think you deserve all the love in the world and i would do anything for you still. I just need you to know that i hope uou are real not so i can love you but because i do. I wish i could just move to your city and hope to run into you again but its so out of the way and i cant for other reasons anyways and im also not a stalker and its kind of extreme even if just going on chance. Maybe nobody has been crazy like this for you before but i am just not passive in this way at all and i dont give up when i know what i want. So yeah you know who you are and this is for you
This girl is currently getting railed by her bf(in every position imaginable) so she can't reply and even if she could she wouldn't remember because she doesn't give a fuck about some lame guy who she said 'you look cute' to on the FUCKING INTERNET OVER A FUCKING ONLINE CHAT.

So in the case you imagined your girl being railed by some tall alpha dude and in your existential horror you realize this seriously could be the case and YOUR LIFE IS FUCKED and that your a fucking loser and now your contemplating on going MGTOW, i suggest you stop. Chill. Calm down. This is a joke to wake you up. Real life is not an online chatroom, the expressions and emotions a girl experiences by a man teasing her or flirting with her real time far outweighs an online chat. There is a level of investment thats reached before a girl has an imperative to keep talking to you. The point of the matter is if your searching for love on the internet ,please stop. Search for love in your real life. If you don't talk to people and are a general social outcast you need to first get this social shit handled before going towards love.

And do normal things and please stop being weird .
Read this book which was previously in the library and i think we should include it again as we generally get socially awkward people in this walk of life and they need help in this regard somehow.
https://libgen.me/book?id=5c63f8b550b4253978a33e32

And i don't know what you mean when you say you use only spirituality in regards to love. The simple thing is women are extremely intuitive more so than men. If your attracted to her she generally knows your attracted to her, unless if youve done absolutely nothing to indicate your MAN TO WOMAN interest as opposed to a FRIEND TO FRIEND interest. If you don't she'll categorize you as a friend. Worse if she knows you like her but act like a pussy she'll categorize you as a pussy and move on. Simply looks into her eyes and say "You look cute" with intent .This simple 3 sec line automatically makes it clear that your into her. The point is use sexual verbals and ramp it up gradually along light touching. Its not so hard really ,you just have to tease her,compliment her and say sexual verbals. You want to take the girl around places to eat,go to a movie and generally do cool shit together so she feels a connection to you . Another thing you want to do is set up strong boundaries of what you will and will not tolerate. If anyone goes beyond that you make it clear to them that you do not tolerate that and you'll cut contact with them if they don't keep that in mind. For example if someone tries to overtly insult or degrade you.

Basically in sequence
1)Stop being an internet weirdo(its not hard to do and you feel really good.Trust me.) And forget about that girl obviously. You'll be quite happy to realize there are an abundance of women for you who are single.
2)Make some friends. Don't really need a lot 4-5 good friends are fine.(talking about guy friends who do cool shit who are not druggists and are generally jolly people )
3)Start talking to girls indiscriminately so you'll get the hang of it and when you like a girl you flirt with her and see how it goes.Have a lot of girl-friends.Not girlfriends.
4)Consider taking up running or starting strength training as a hobby . Groom yourself well and present your best self.
5)Do not go MGTOW.
6)Possibly use venus workings for social goals.

Good luck in becoming a better version of yourself.

Move on. Get a job and a hobby. Improve yourself. Be nicer to yourself. Youll have better success that way.

Dude 4 years ago? I think youre weirdly obsessed. This inst cringe, its weird and creepy. I agree with the person who said you sound like a teen in heat. Wow!

In the future, you may consider following up on a love interest in a more timely manner.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back