Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello Everyone! New member here!

Yedrick

Hello Everyone! The reason why I joined this forum because I've been a constant visitor of the Joy Of Satan Angelfire website since 2016 or 2017. Aside from all that, I hope to get along with other members here and I hope to receive advice to help me increase my spirituality, open my third eye & use it, activate all my chakras & align them, clean my spiritual energy & use them, be able to perform magika, build a strong relationship with Satan, and so forth. I would like to begin my spiritual journey on a good start and know the dos and donts.
Thanks for taking the time to read and understand where I am coming from with this. I hope you all have a great day and HAIL SATAN! :twisted:

Welcome Yedrick! There are a huge number of posts both here on the forums and information within the JoS webpages that relate to opening your Third Eye and chakras. Just recently I was going over some basic Third Eye meditation techniques you can use after you do the initial opening meditation in this thread:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22430

I always recommend to browse the pages of the JoS Witchcraft and Meditation sections multiple times and read them carefully, but there is also a lot of stuff to read in Satan's Library. If you have any questions they can be posted on the forums where usually they are answered swiftly. :)

Best of luck!

Scion of Atlantis said:
Welcome Yedrick! There are a huge number of posts both here on the forums and information within the JoS webpages that relate to opening your Third Eye and chakras. Just recently I was going over some basic Third Eye meditation techniques you can use after you do the initial opening meditation in this thread:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22430

I always recommend to browse the pages of the JoS Witchcraft and Meditation sections multiple times and read them carefully, but there is also a lot of stuff to read in Satan's Library. If you have any questions they can be posted on the forums where usually they are answered swiftly. :)

Best of luck!
Ah, thank you very much! I appreciate your acceptance and I'll be sure to take your advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back