Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reincarnate in black body

ahana666

I want explanations because I'm very confused.

Everybody here says that race is in the soul and if you're white you WILL reincarnate in a white body.

HP Mageson wrote this :
474Fi1f.png

how?

You sure you quoted the correct post? I don't see any mention about the black race there. Or maybe I'm just blind lol

As for the reincarnating into a black body, the Gods do this with incessant, non-stop racemixers. For example a white woman who chases black dudes all her life and fucks maybe 100 of them, perhaps bearing a few mixed-race kids on top of that, she may then be reincarnated into a black body in her next life as punishment, as she doesnt really "deserve" another white body just so she can ruin it again.

For normal people there is not really any possibility of being reincarnated into a different race. This is only for huge race-traitors like described above, and is done by the Gods themselves.
It doesn't happen "naturally" from what I know.

ahana666 said:

Everybody here says that race is in the soul and if you're white you WILL reincarnate in a white body.

HP Mageson wrote this :
474Fi1f.png

how?

One of the major areas The Gods are still ruling over is the cycle of reincarnation. As our Creator God Lord Satan has the power to do both extreme and amazing things to our souls once we leave our bodies (such as but not limited to when we die) remember that the body affects the soul and vice versa. Therefore say someone dies and the soul is affected by The Gods it would more than likely have an impact on the souls destination when reincarnated.

What exactly is confusing?
Race is in the soul, you will always reincarnate in a white body.

I'm uncertain in regards to the confusion, what was said that was off? Do you believe HP Mageson is Black or do you mean his answer implies he could have been another race in a past life he hasn't seen yet?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'm uncertain in regards to the confusion, what was said that was off? Do you believe HP Mageson is Black or do you mean his answer implies he could have been another race in a past life he hasn't seen yet?

sorry wtf a friend of mine ( also satanist ) said that HP Mageson is Black. I Apologize.

Yeah, that is right, what there is to understand? If you are White you will reincarnate as White and so on...

Ok, maybe I have understood what you are trying to ask. You cannot naturally reincarnate in another Race but the Gods to punish one woman that slept with many Blacks and so race-mixed a lot they made her reincarnate in the Black race. Now this is not natural if they did this is to punish her, this means that she suffered because it's not natural, she probably had many health problems and probably feels really bad/depressed. The God's can do something like this but it's not something that happens naturally but it's a punishment.
If you want to know how they did it then this is beyond my knowledge but I'm sure they had to do something really bad to the soul so it could reincarnate in a body that it's not of her original race.

Where is all this talk about "being put into a body that is of a different race as punishment from the gods" coming from? Does it stem from the story about how Anton Lavey was a Gentile in a jewish body? This was an exception upon exceptional case based on very strict conditons. You cannot simply put people into a different race. This is why race mixing is a crime against natural law. Eventually there wont be any proper bodies for people to reincarnate into and thus the race goes extinct.

The soul will always try and reincarnate into a body that is compatible. If there are no compatible bodies then the soul cannot reincarnate. Race mixing and spiritual degradation among other conditions are factors that play apart in whether someone can reincarnate. This is its own punishment. Maybe later down the line that person who race mixes will no longer have a place to reincarnate to and thus perish. The Gods have no need nor energy to spare to "punish" someones actions that aren't directly or indirectly targeting the Gods or their cause. If someone wants to be stupid then their punishment is whatever the direct result of their actions will be.

"Punishment for race mixing is being put into a black body by the Gods"? Sounds like a load of shit to me.

This was an individual case, and yes, it can happen. Many things can happen, even temporarily putting a soul into a dead corpse which will animate it for sometime.

The corpse can't last so in many cases this doesn't last for more than 10 or 15 minutes, or a few hours. Clearly, this is an extremely high Siddhi and it is not a rule, or we would have to worry about zombies. However, you don't see many zombies around do you?

Things that happen once or sporadically are of not such concern, or basically, none at all. The question whether this will be on "Another race", or in an abominable condition, or in another dimension, is of higher beings to decide, and yes, they DO issue punishments.

The 99,99999% cannot be compared to the 0,00001% of cases where things like these may happen. People who focus on the second percent are just tiring and use things into a level of absurdity, to just corrupt the general arguments and make them look like shit.

There is a man that can run in total snow for three days without eating, and five math geniuses per generation. In the same way consciousness can be transferred into an animal for example, a high Siddhi, where the animal can even be controlled, or one can see through their eyes, it is spiritually theoretically possible to do similar things with one's consciousness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many things can happen, even temporarily putting a soul into a dead corpse which will animate it for sometime.

The corpse can't last so in many cases this doesn't last for more than 10 or 15 minutes, or a few hours. In the same way consciousness can be transferred into an animal for example, a high Siddhi, where the animal can even be controlled, or one can see through their eyes, it is spiritually theoretically possible to do similar things with one's consciousness.
I was speculating about this being possible but had no idea if it really was. This is some cool stuff. Thank you for writing on this, brother. :)

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Where is all this talk about "being put into a body that is of a different race as punishment from the gods" coming from? Does it stem from the story about how Anton Lavey was a Gentile in a jewish body? This was an exception upon exceptional case based on very strict conditons. You cannot simply put people into a different race. This is why race mixing is a crime against natural law. Eventually there wont be any proper bodies for people to reincarnate into and thus the race goes extinct.

The soul will always try and reincarnate into a body that is compatible. If there are no compatible bodies then the soul cannot reincarnate. Race mixing and spiritual degradation among other conditions are factors that play apart in whether someone can reincarnate. This is its own punishment. Maybe later down the line that person who race mixes will no longer have a place to reincarnate to and thus perish. The Gods have no need nor energy to spare to "punish" someones actions that aren't directly or indirectly targeting the Gods or their cause. If someone wants to be stupid then their punishment is whatever the direct result of their actions will be.

"Punishment for race mixing is being put into a black body by the Gods"? Sounds like a load of shit to me.
It is a true story that happened. The Gods did punish this woman for race mixing too much. Of course, I don't know the full story but the God's where pretty pissed off at her and they punished her in this way. The punishment is taking a soul and reincarnating in another Race which will make this person pretty much not healthy and not happy at all because the soul is not compatible with the body...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This was an individual case, and yes, it can happen. Many things can happen, even temporarily putting a soul into a dead corpse which will animate it for sometime.

The corpse can't last so in many cases this doesn't last for more than 10 or 15 minutes, or a few hours. Clearly, this is an extremely high Siddhi and it is not a rule, or we would have to worry about zombies. However, you don't see many zombies around do you?

Things that happen once or sporadically are of not such concern, or basically, none at all. The question whether this will be on "Another race", or in an abominable condition, or in another dimension, is of higher beings to decide, and yes, they DO issue punishments.

The 99,99999% cannot be compared to the 0,00001% of cases where things like these may happen. People who focus on the second percent are just tiring and use things into a level of absurdity, to just corrupt the general arguments and make them look like shit.

There is a man that can run in total snow for three days without eating, and five math geniuses per generation. In the same way consciousness can be transferred into an animal for example, a high Siddhi, where the animal can even be controlled, or one can see through their eyes, it is spiritually theoretically possible to do similar things with one's consciousness.
A sermon where you speak about all these high Siddhis would be great.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Many things can happen, even temporarily putting a soul into a dead corpse which will animate it for sometime.

The corpse can't last so in many cases this doesn't last for more than 10 or 15 minutes, or a few hours. In the same way consciousness can be transferred into an animal for example, a high Siddhi, where the animal can even be controlled, or one can see through their eyes, it is spiritually theoretically possible to do similar things with one's consciousness.
I was speculating about this being possible but had no idea if it really was. This is some cool stuff. Thank you for writing on this, brother. :)

Someone in Rural Asia, if I recall in Vietnam, who had this ability, did actually raise a corpse from the coffin. The corpse was basically already started to rot. It came up, was animated for a while, and then it fell dead. The video of this was online, and it wasn't CGI or science fiction.

As far as I remember the video was purged.

Zeffie of the Wind said:

What if I'm a little bit mixed (f.e. dark hair)? Does that mean that I mixed with a mixed person in my previous life?

Shael said:
It doesn't happen "naturally" from what I know.
The only "Natural" way it could happen is if, for example for a White Soul, the White Soul has no White Body to incarnate into, but the closest is a White Body mixed with a non-White Body, i.e. one parent being White and the other being non-White.

ahana666 said:
I confused him for High Priestess Shannon. I'm very sorry. :(
:lol:

Zeffie of the Wind said:
I think it was HPS Maxine who mentioned that this happened.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now I'm waiting for trolls (and j00z because troll = jew still) to come and claim a lot of nonsense with this now. By the way, I visited the Other Realm via a vortex in my clothes cupboard and I saw things I couldn't possibly put into this Realm's understanding of words. Srsly. Do you believe me? You should. I saw Penn in there who told me a little secret - his famous magician partner has a wife, actually. Penn made him disappear in a magic act, and she asked me if I had seen her husband, and I rang him on the phone but because he doesn't speak I couldn't Teller.

That's OK - it's all in the Other Realm, so it doesn't have to make sense, you see.

Vaal said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

What if I'm a little bit mixed (f.e. dark hair)? Does that mean that I mixed with a mixed person in my previous life?

Lol, no. Please do not make stupid christian fables out of spiritual things, that is really bad.

FancyMancy said:
Now I'm waiting for trolls (and j00z because troll = jew still) to come and claim a lot of nonsense with this now. By the way, I visited the Other Realm via a vortex in my clothes cupboard and I saw things I couldn't possibly put into this Realm's understanding of words. Srsly. Do you believe me? You should. I saw Penn in there who told me a little secret - his famous magician partner has a wife, actually. Penn made him disappear in a magic act, and she asked me if I had seen her husband, and I rang him on the phone but because he doesn't speak I couldn't Teller.

Soon like around 20 million jews will come into the forum and be like, "look goyim cattle, even if the technical probability of Anton LaVey happened only once in history, consider that 99,9999% is actually more probable and a smaller number than 0,00001% by QUICK JEW APPROVED MAFS cause jews are the holy people and ur stupid goyim so how can you know math, ehm, so now you have to accept all of us in.

Its racist and another holocaust to actually act like Jews who don't accept any Gentiles in their midst as to not dillute their faith, remember this goyim,ok?. If you don't do that this is in contrary to the Ha-Satan's interest goyim, we wuz all Anton LaVey n shiet. We promise that we are Gentiles trapped in Jew bodies, because erm, Anton LaVey. Plz accept us goyim."

greedy_jew_by_runnybumcurry_dayrq8h-fullview.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

Lol, no. Please do not make stupid christian fables out of spiritual things, that is really bad.

This so only what I concluded based on what Zeffie wrote. I don't really know how reincarnation process works in details.
I know, what I wrote sounds kinda funny; but I heard that the stronger your spirit is, the better body you will get in your next live.
I don't know whether mixing with a mixed person results in your soul/spirit being weaken. But Pure aryan body > mixed body-- obvious right?
I guess there are other factors at play that makes you reincarnate in a weaker body. Hope I will understand it someday :)

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:

This so only what I concluded based on what Zeffie wrote. I don't really know how reincarnation process works in details.
I know, what I wrote sounds kinda funny; but I heard that the stronger your spirit is, the better body you will get in your next live.
I don't know whether mixing with a mixed person results in your soul/spirit being weaken. But Pure aryan body > mixed body-- obvious right?
I guess there are other factors at play that makes you reincarnate in a weaker body. Hope I will understand it someday :)

You need to read the series that is called "Dealing with Astral Entities" and "Reincarnation". I have went into this indepth.

You are thinking stupidly in self guilt, not in reality. Study and meditate more.

How we look or our "Looks" do not determine health, longevity, or all sorts of other things. Quality of a body is not directly related to a mere hair or eye color, but rather, how you treat it, genetics etc. Race relates to this insofar that doing excessive race mixing for generations, creates a precedent of possibly poor health and other issues. This may or may not happen, but race mixing increases the chances of this for example, while going along the racial line and doing eugenics reduces these concerns.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Soon like around 20 million jews will come into the forum and be like, "look goyim cattle, even if the technical probability of Anton LaVey happened only once in history, consider that 99,9999% is actually more probable and a smaller number than 0,00001% by QUICK JEW APPROVED MAFS cause jews are the holy people and ur stupid goyim so how can you know math, ehm, so now you have to accept all of us in.]
Seeing the thread I made about the Joy of Yiddish book - regarding the "explanation" that that lexicon* is not a dictionary* of jew** words nor hebrew** words, but rather is a wordbook* of yid** words...I shudder to think of the "explanation" of the maths there! Did you know that Pi = 3 and that 1+1=banana? Srsly. I can prove it. It's on this newly-discovered Natural calculator found in the depths of the Antikythera Rainforest of the Abacus People. uploads blurry, low-quality picture taken on a potato camera

*all the same thing, like. cough
**borrowed from and used by all in one. cough

Its racist and another holocaust to actually act like Jews who don't accept any Gentiles in their midst as to not dillute their faith, remember this goyim,ok?. If you don't do that this is in contrary to the Ha-Satan's interest goyim, we wuz all Anton LaVey n shiet. We promise that we are Gentiles trapped in Jew bodies, because erm, Anton LaVey. Plz accep us goyim."
Aww. The jew is so cute* and sweet**. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. I said flattery, j00, not flatulence. Get your head out of the gutt-- toilet. Dirty bestids. I know the jew prefers to be salty and sour, etc., but it's so sweet! Bitter, in fact.

*clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.
** - (of a person or action) pleasant and kind or thoughtful.
- used as an affectionate form of address.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You need to read the series that is called "Dealing with Astral Entities" and "Reincarnation". I have went into this indepth.

You are thinking stupidly in self guilt, not in reality. Study and meditate more.

How we look or our "Looks" do not determine health, longevity, or all sorts of other things. Quality of a body is not directly related to a mere hair or eye color, but rather, how you treat it, genetics etc. Race relates to this insofar that doing excessive race mixing for generations, creates a precedent of possibly poor health and other issues. This may or may not happen, but race mixing increases the chances of this for example, while going along the racial line and doing eugenics reduces these concerns.
Thank you, Cobra. I will read those.
I was always thinking about this rincarnation process as "leveling up". But your right, I happen to thing in this "self-guilt" pattern. Do you think it can be because of low self-esteme or a depression?

Ah, so this is more of a "action -> result" thing.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Where is all this talk about "being put into a body that is of a different race as punishment from the gods" coming from?
HPS Maxine on how Azazel was extremely pissed with her deceased ex-friend who not only mocked her beliefs but was a mudshark whore, and he reincarnated this friend into a non-White.

I can't find the message because Yahoo's search function is not showing any message of this year, only if it's 2018 or older, but someone may have it.

ahana666 said:

your friend probably comes from that group you told us about.
that group that says those with blond hair are like supersayans.
And therefore they probably don't accept that shannon who is black is a priestess.
I'm sorry for them but she is
a priestess.
Shannon was chosen by Satan.
and not all blondes are supersayan ahahaha
they said so because they probably do not accept that a black person is superior to him.
so according to them in another life it was white

Egon said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:
Where is all this talk about "being put into a body that is of a different race as punishment from the gods" coming from?
HPS Maxine on how Azazel was extremely pissed with her deceased ex-friend who not only mocked her beliefs but was a mudshark whore, and he reincarnated this friend into a non-White.

I can't find the message because Yahoo's search function is not showing any message of this year, only if it's 2018 or older, but someone may have it.

Mmm I see. I didn't know about this. I will look into this myself but if you or anyone else do find it kindly link it for me if you can. If this was a thing then that's how it is.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Egon said:
Zeffie of the Wind said:

Mmm I see. I didn't know about this. I will look into this myself but if you or anyone else do find it kindly link it for me if you can. If this was a thing then that's how it is.

On the yahoo I think it is JOS for adults there are messages that go way back to at least 2009 if I remember you might find it there. I don't doubt you. You may be able to find it there cause all the older sermons by Maxine are on there or you may be able to find it on the website in her archives.

I have a personal question. Are most or all the people that are mostly or pure Nordic Older souls or people that were with Satan in a past life.

The messege is of this year, not long ago in the Teens groups I think.

slyscorpion said:
On the yahoo I think it is JOS for adults there are messages that go way back to at least 2009 if I remember you might find it there. I don't doubt
you. You may be able to find it there cause all the older sermons by Maxine are on there or you may be able to find it on the website in her archives.

Egon said:

slyscorpion said:
On the yahoo I think it is JOS for adults there are messages that go way back to at least 2009 if I remember you might find it there. I don't doubt
you. You may be able to find it there cause all the older sermons by Maxine are on there or you may be able to find it on the website in her archives.
Here is the post: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Teens4Satan/conversations/messages/114073

SS66610888 said:
ahana666 said:

your friend probably comes from that group you told us about.
that group that says those with blond hair are like supersayans.
And therefore they probably don't accept that shannon who is black is a priestess.
I'm sorry for them but she is
a priestess.
Shannon was chosen by Satan.
and not all blondes are supersayan ahahaha
they said so because they probably do not accept that a black person is superior to him.
so according to them in another life it was white

no. he confused Mageson for Shannon, and btw I would never trust people from that group and I don't speak with them.

ahana666 said:

HP Mageson wrote this :
474Fi1f.png

how?

Please, MY FRIEND CONFUSED HP Mageson for HPS Shannon.

I DON'T have any problems with HPS Shannon.

I'm NOT a troll and I apologize.

luis said:
Egon said:

slyscorpion said:
Here is the post: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Teens4Satan/conversations/messages/114073

Lol, I also looked for that topic! :D I wanted to show it someone who should understand more about race-mixing.

Meanwhile I also found this, an older great sermon from the previous forum:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170724024526/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic19167.html?sid=2e06039114df8d3959599ddc0b8a2248

But here it has been said "...When people see about Race mixing, they have to understand some things. Satan and the Gods will not 'punish' anyone for engaging, or having engaged in such behavior..."

So it seems it means the Gods usually don't "punish" anyone but rarely there can be such cases like the mentioned story about that woman. (?)

(Just seeing still how many good old sermons were being archived and not removed yet! I already started to collect many webarchive links/html docs...)

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
luis said:
Egon said:

Lol, I also looked for that topic! :D I wanted to show it someone who should understand more about race-mixing.

Meanwhile I also found this, an older great sermon from the previous forum:

http://web.archive.org/web/20170724024526/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic19167.html?sid=2e06039114df8d3959599ddc0b8a2248

But here it has been said "...When people see about Race mixing, they have to understand some things. Satan and the Gods will not 'punish' anyone for engaging, or having engaged in such behavior..."

So it seems it means the Gods usually don't "punish" anyone but rarely there can be such cases like the mentioned story about that woman. (?)

(Just seeing still how many good old sermons were being archived and not removed yet! I already started to collect many webarchive links/html docs...)
I think this women pissed the God's so much to a point they did that. What i think happened is that this women knew that race-mixing was bad but still did not care and kept doing it.

When you let process of reincarnation go naturally, everything goes smoothly, and there are no such cases.

Thing is, it's rarely this simple with us. You have enemy and other things that sometimes can interfere with this process. I read in this thread that Gods sometimes do this also to punish some people.

Larissa666 said:
When you let process of reincarnation go naturally, everything goes smoothly, and there are no such cases.

Thing is, it's rarely this simple with us. You have enemy and other things that sometimes can interfere with this process. I read in this thread that Gods sometimes do this also to punish some people.

To rephrase, sometimes it’s not this simple with us. One of the goals of Satanism is to restore order and balance, to remove any corruption Jews have caused. When natural order ensues, reincarnation and everything else will be flawless.

Aquarius said:
if somebody is mixed race, how would they find out their true soul race?

Taurus said:
Aquarius said:
If you are half white then you’re of the race that is not white.

Taurus said:
Aquarius said:

I think that the true/soul race is the race that you share the most phenotypes with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back