Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sun Salutation

ArgelAstari

I'm a person working full time and I'm trying to divide my meditations between morning before work and evening after work. I used to do Hatha Yoga in the morning, but being kind of short on time I noticed that I always just keep rushing and half-assing it anyway. Recently I bumped into the Sun Salutation routine which seems perfect for me, but will several rounds of it be able to replace Hatha Yoga properly?
Or maybe there are other routines that you can do in 15 minutes or less?

ArgelAstari said:
I'm a person working full time and I'm trying to divide my meditations between morning before work and evening after work. I used to do Hatha Yoga in the morning, but being kind of short on time I noticed that I always just keep rushing and half-assing it anyway. Recently I bumped into the Sun Salutation routine which seems perfect for me, but will several rounds of it be able to replace Hatha Yoga properly?

i dont know if i can suggest you this but it is upto you to decide.
try intermittent fasting. it reduces the need of sleep and optimises body . all ancient yogis followed this and it makes yoga but easier and your body moves better too.
cut out the time of void meditation and practice void in yoga asanas. 15 minutes is too less. corpse pose is also to be done. what worked for me is to note in your mind everywhere you waste time and cut it out. you can do aura cleaning and aop while in the corpse pose while feeling the energy buzz.
hail lord satan
hail lord bezelbub
hail lord azazel
hail lerajie
hail ss

Usthepeople666 said:
ArgelAstari said:

try intermittent fasting. it reduces the need of sleep and optimises body . all ancient yogis followed this and it makes yoga but easier and your body moves better too.
cut out the time of void meditation and practice void in yoga asanas. 15 minutes is too less. corpse pose is also to be done. what worked for me is to note in your mind everywhere you waste time and cut it out. you can do aura cleaning and aop while in the corpse pose while feeling the energy buzz.
hail lord satan
hail lord bezelbub
hail lord azazel
hail lerajie
hail ss
Good advice except of the intermittent fasting one, it’s incredibily unhealthy and only with the corruption of hinduism did the yogis started fasting and becoming disgustingly skinny and nobody with a sane mind should do that shit.

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
ArgelAstari said:

hail lord satan
hail lord bezelbub
hail lord azazel
hail lerajie
hail ss
Good advice except of the intermittent fasting one, it’s incredibily unhealthy and only with the corruption of hinduism did the yogis started fasting and becoming disgustingly skinny and nobody with a sane mind should do that shit.
Hindus don't do intermittent fasting. They fast on particular days which they find out astrologically, on which they do their prayers constantly.

Intermittent fasting is fasting everyday and skipping the morning breakfast until afternoon. A more hardcore version is skipping the night meal.This is coupled with an exercise routine which is to be followed 3 days at least in a week that prevents you from looking like a malnourished African child after you lose all that fat.

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
ArgelAstari said:

hail lord satan
hail lord bezelbub
hail lord azazel
hail lerajie
hail ss
true. but it helps in the beginning. i eat normally now too. warrior bodies not skinny little boys ;)

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
hail lord satan
hail lord bezelbub
hail lord azazel
hail lerajie
hail ss
Hindus don't do intermittent fasting. They fast on particular days which they find out astrologically, on which they do their prayers constantly.

Intermittent fasting is fasting everyday and skipping the morning breakfast until afternoon. A more hardcore version is skipping the night meal.This is coupled with an exercise routine which is to be followed 3 days at least in a week that prevents you from looking like a malnourished African child after you lose all that fat.
they do eat twice without coffee or any supplements. it is advised to do so when the body stores a lot of fat and causes problems in holding yoga poses. and personally i felt that it is easier to feel energy in the fasted state and your mind is active and you can command your body to go in a sleepy state fairly quickly. i could literally feel my body sucking in energy. it helped a lot . foundation meditation of sucking in energy is fairly easy in the fasted and relaxed state. and onc you get the *feel* of that it is second nature.
hail satan
hail hps
hail ss

Usthepeople666 said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:

they do eat twice without coffee or any supplements. it is advised to do so when the body stores a lot of fat and causes problems in holding yoga poses. and personally i felt that it is easier to feel energy in the fasted state and your mind is active and you can command your body to go in a sleepy state fairly quickly. i could literally feel my body sucking in energy. it helped a lot . foundation meditation of sucking in energy is fairly easy in the fasted and relaxed state. and onc you get the *feel* of that it is second nature.
hail satan
hail hps
hail ss
I really believe that’s placebo, fasting is not healthy and you probabily read so much by new age degenerates that you got the same effects you read about because you were expecting them. If one wants to loose weight start by cutting junk food and soda see hoe much you’ll loose then, and then if you want to loose more cut your calories in a safe and healthy way not by reducing your assumed calories by 50%

Fasting is horrible. No part of it is legit. Nor do you gain any spiritual benefit for not eating, Calorie intake and all the other crap is nothing but crap. Dont listen to the bullcrap and just eat what you want and workout if you wanna lose some weight and become fit.

Sun Salutation is a good yoga exercise. And the thing with "ancient yogis" is a lie. Next its going to be that ancient yogis wet themselves and give golden showers like the jews do so they can become golden or something.

Length said:
Fasting is horrible. No part of it is legit. Nor do you gain any spiritual benefit for not eating, Calorie intake and all the other crap is nothing but crap. Dont listen to the bullcrap and just eat what you want and workout if you wanna lose some weight and become fit.

Sun Salutation is a good yoga exercise. And the thing with "ancient yogis" is a lie. Next its going to be that ancient yogis wet themselves and give golden showers like the jews do so they can become golden or something.

Fasting - time restricted.
Be free to indulge in any dietary form.
Keeping good care of your health.
Yogis often practiced it because of lies but it does help in the beginning to get a feel for the energy . One is supposed to be adept at all levels rising from the bottom.
Hail satan

Usthepeople666 said:
Length said:

Yogis often practiced it because of lies but it does help in the beginning to get a feel for the energy . One is supposed to be adept at all levels rising from the bottom.
Hail satan
It doesn’t help in any way with energy feeling.

Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Length said:

Hail satan
One of its negative effects actually is the fact that it makes feel completely without energy.

Νίκος said:
Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hail satan
One of its negative effects actually is the fact that it makes feel completely without energy.
Exactly.

Νίκος said:
Aquarius said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Hail satan
I know!!!
But don’t worry just do what works for you.
Fasting isn’t necessary
I do what works for me :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back