Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Massive win / important documentary

RoyBatty91

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIw1OPH6QvM

Documentary that everyone should watch - it's gone semi-viral over the last few months
A historian has uncovered/compiled proof that Mecca is a LIE
Every Qibla wall in the earliest surviving mosques points to PETRA

1280px-Gravkammare_2.jpg

1280px-Pétra_de_nuit%2C_Jordanie.jpg

19743-004-049C941C.jpg

Ever wonder how the (((Abrahamic God))) made it all the way to Shitbag Muhammad in the middle of the Arabian desert? How the (((spiritual teachers))) of our wonderful religions were able to share their influence from so far away? Wonder no more!

""MECCA"" WAS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ISRAEL THE ENTIRE TIME

You can imagine how the Muslims in comments are reacting...

For anyone looking to save this video offline, you can download the mp4 here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpmudcli4drdn7n/Mecca.mp4?dl=1

Well the place where they're worshiping the black stone now is an ancient Shiva temple so it kinda makes sense these jews would do something like this .

It is all a lie, and therefore, it should be clear that Petra was the actual place all these temples [originally Pagan and nothing to do with Islam] had to do with it. This also goes to show how all the so called "texts" of today are all hijacked, and it also shows that it is all a Jewish cult to begin with, that rewrote all of history into lies.

I don't think it's a win,I think they let that purposeful to delay their destruction.I have some interceptions these days while doying the final RTR and I asked father Satan what I have to do and he told my that he will kick me out from Satanism if I will get in that trap because I knew it's a trap but I wanted to know the consequences.So basically avoid everything that will waste your time these days and do the final RTR.I think we must work hard for a massive win so it won't be so easy. Hail Satan!

Some of these Muslims are closer to the truth than some are in the west I think cause they realize the Jews are bad and they lie and stuff. If they can understand Islam is a Jewish program as well this is good. I will watch some of this when I have time. Thank you for posting.

If you said the offline saving... have anyone the Hitler amazing speech? The jewtube banned it. :evil:

The regions of Petra and such are Sabean they where an ancient Pagan culture that was part of Egypt, Syrian and ancient regions in Asia minor where they found the star temples that are 12,000 years old. You will find it seems Hermes-Thoth was their main deity. They even had their own temples on the ancient Giza plateau. The Book of Thoth was their major holy text. The Muslim's basically wiped them out. The ancient towns they found in those regions all have Pagan Greek mosaic's as well for the most part.

Shael said:
For anyone looking to save this video offline, you can download the mp4 here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpmudcli4drdn7n/Mecca.mp4?dl=1

Thanks for the link

Arabs are a proud people which is very stern on tradition as they were Pagans. If they ever understand that Islam is just a jewish creation and that Mohammed is just a fictitious jew, and that the Quran is also ficticious, they will repay those who fooled them with blood and violence, they won't sit idly to have conversations.

slyscorpion said:
Some of these Muslims are closer to the truth than some are in the west I think cause they realize the Jews are bad and they lie and stuff. If they can understand Islam is a Jewish program as well this is good. I will watch some of this when I have time. Thank you for posting.

SABNAC50 said:
I don't think it's a win,I think they let that purposeful to delay their destruction.I have some interceptions these days while doying the final RTR and I asked father Satan what I have to do and he told my that he will kick me out from Satanism if I will get in that trap because I knew it's a trap but I wanted to know the consequences.So basically avoid everything that will waste your time these days and do the final RTR.I think we must work hard for a massive win so it won't be so easy. Hail Satan!

Not sure what you did or you were about to do, but Father Satan would never issue threats to you that way. This was more than likely your own mind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Arabs are a proud people which is very stern on tradition as they were Pagans. If they ever understand that Islam is just a jewish creation and that Mohammed is just a fictitious jew, and that the Quran is also ficticious, they will repay those who fooled them with blood and violence, they won't sit idly to have conversations.

slyscorpion said:

I very much understand that which is why it mystifies me that they are trying to flood the western nations that they control with Islamic types. I know we whites have to wake up and defend ourselves but still this is going to go bad for the Jews no matter how this turns out. It will backfire on them somehow especially if some of these Arabs wake up to the truth. Not to mention I don't think many people in the west from the comment sections on news articles I have seen have a good opinion of Islam at all. I know they are trying to equate being antisemetic with being a terrorist or Islamic but it won't work and is not working. People are waking up and this will backfire on them.

Hail Satan

DarkAries said:
If you said the offline saving... have anyone the Hitler amazing speech? The jewtube banned it. :evil:

Yeah here you go

https://mega.nz/#F!nhghSIZD!qiRc4a-iq-piBulnYZx0HQ

A few speeches I have archived for that reason also bitchute has a few speeches some of his speeches the subtitles and audio are corrupted and manipulated fair warning.

DarkAries said:
Thank you!

great profile image, besides the jewish symbols.

could be improved with the jos logo symbols + any graphic editing program.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back