Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forever Alone? (Please Read)

Braun666

I want to hear your opinion on the following...

Indeed this path has taught me a thing or two about consistency in a meditation & spiritual program. When you reach the point where you feel energy, in your waking hours, walking around and your sensitivities have increased, maintenance is required. Daily meditation and yoga among other major responsibilities are a must to the point where if you stop or if a loss of any kind occurs you need to "re-boost" your energies and make up for the loss if it does occur.

I know that as human beings we have social needs. That relationships and social interactions promote many positive things in our life with many things. Now is this just JEWISH B.S. and drivel or is this actualy legit? I honestly do feel some side effects from being alone all the time, and think it can be problematic in someway, down the road.

At this point my days have to be spent meditating and practicing yoga, part of me probably still hasn't fully come to terms with this, as I sometimes "slip-up" and go back to my old ways because it's comfortable or because I have "company". I guess it seems to stem from that the craving for interactions and "company".

I'm a TOTAL social outcast at this point, and I mean TOTAL. Like sure I have roommates and co-workers but it ends there. I don't even have time to get a girlfriend and or friends for that matter, knowing that they will have to accept the fact that I have to vibrate a combination of mantras(morning and night, during the day time allowing) & RTR's as well. It's a lock in kind of situation which I understand, this is of course the nature of Satanism and this path, comes with the commitment.

I know that with practicing meditation, yoga, internal martial arts, RTR's and rituals to Father Satan and the Gods and Warfare, EVERY SINGLE DAY without fail, which are all commendable and highly encouraged, would make one a a True Satanist. Say one falls in this category of strictness and discipline, and has fully committed and even completed workings just to reinforce their commitment and allegiance to the cause and prevent ANY AND ALL possible deviations from the cause. It's hard to take a guess how this persons life would unfold. One of my guesses is that said person would probably be very lonely physically(not astrally though) unless they find a way to connect with other true and legitimate Satanists on this physical plane.

It just seems like being here in North America and the same can be said for other countries but not ALL, at least not in specific regions in India, the Sanatama Dharma path is not conducive to be practiced successfully, with the way society is set up especially. It seems some might fail at this path due to this set up we have the joo peoples to blame for this. Though "I quit" isn't in my vocabulary and with some of what I've been through I can see I will only continue onwards.

Just wondering if others are going through this, it's just this "I'm so lonely" theme seems to crop up every now and then and makes me feel a bit down. Getting invited to any event night or day, can be a nightmare as I have the urgency to get out of there ASAP to complete my duties as a Satanist, parties and other things can be tempting as way to ground yourself but, but, if you skip at a higher level it's the worst thing you can do. I feel there might come a point where Hermit mode will be must for some of us.

If some of you here actually have physical friends, how do you do it? How do you balance Satanism and a social life, because I can't seem to find a proper footing for both, and fit both in my life. It's like one or the other at this point. I just fear my neglect might lead to problems. Maybe I'm just a person of extremes, pluto type.

If you read this completely, thank you and I would appreciate your feedback. I know this was written in a journal or essay kind of format and tidbits of topic discussion are scattered for the purpose of opening discussion on this topic.

Do a working to attract people positive to you. Also, I think being a social outcast is detrimental to your well being, join a course or something that you enjoy.

This is my case as well. If your regularly meditating plus doing your work diligently, you just don't have much time for many other things. Although I'm not a complete social outcast as you describe yourself. Its like I'll give myself some free time and excuse myself from my work for social events every now and then with friends. However I don't go out everyday to socialize. You simply don't get that much time in a day. And its sad because I'm a very socially likeable person. When I look into these girls eyes, I know she wants to talk to me more and more. The majority of them do due to the charisma and the sexual aura from me. But then I have to make a decision to only include the girls and guys in my immediate surroundings,like my college or if she's very cute. However for me its a quite temporary thing. Presently I'm working very hard ,more so than ever previously. You don't see me posting much these days.But if I get a stable lifestyle and stable income I won't have to work that hard and I can entertain other things in my life ,like talking to a bunch of girls and hanging out with them,each day different groups. I have to secure the future so I have to concentrate on the present.

What I recommend you do is time management. And you should work towards NOT working more ,as in getting a job with better pay and less work load or starting a business or investing. Wake up,do yoga,void,some mantras,RTR. Go to work. Evening you could socialize and then at night you could go do another round of meditations. But the problem is when you have extreme work load and you can't even entertain such a possibility. That's when you know you have to somehow get out ASAP. Do money workings or workings for better jobs.

What I recommend is using Yoga Nidra or Trance sleep as it'll rejuvenate you in lesser time than normal sleep..
https://libgen.me/book?id=5c63fae850b4253978b5691d
You don't have the audio tapes so you'll just have to remember the instructions. There are two different books by western authors in libgen.me about the subject however I haven't read those.

So basically get a job With better conditions or lower your sleep time or preferably both. However do these safely and gradually.

I also had similar problems before. That's normal, tho don't think we must be alone, just be really careful near normies, it's hard to be close with them in most cases as they might start acting retarded once they found out more about us or enemy might try to manipulate them in some way.

It's really good to attract more suitable friends. Sometimes it's actually better and easier to attract an SS than a normie, depending on where you live. No reason for us to not have friends on physical, we just need to try little bit harder for that.

Some advanced people start feeling less and less attraction to material, to normies, to going outside to hang out and all that. I know that for some reason I barely feel the need to have anyone on physical lately or to do stuff I was doing before.This all varies, not everybody is the same. You might have something similar later, who knows. Maybe try to ask for Demon lovers and Demon friends if you start feeling like this, tho ofc don't completely detach yourself from material. Sometimes we just start changing in a weird way, tho some people go back in their old ways later again.

After you clean yourself and become powerful lot of those things will start becoming clearer in your mind too. Some of the answers might come to you later on their own. Maybe one day you might just wake up knowing on with who you must hang out with, in which way and how you will live your life to the fullest.

Just don't be depressed because some of things aren't clear to you now or aren't being perfect. Those things will come later if you are patient and if you maybe want something to manifest itself sooner just start a working.

People here often believe they must be lonely, that they must be sad and that they must suffer in some way because we are SS. Hang-ups like those need to go. We deserve to be happy and to have things that will make our life more fulfilled. Sometimes we have periods when we can't find suitable friends, and we must stay strong then. Not to give up from friends nor meditations. Meditations are must, warfare too, but we need much more to feel truly alive...

Braun666 said:
it's just this "I'm so lonely" theme seems to crop up every now and then and makes me feel a bit down
Based on what you said, I could say that I've felt lonely most of my current life. Sure I have had schoolmates, roommates, girlfriends and occasional teamwork. Sure in the beginning you feel like you are with someone or in a group but this for me is almost always superficial. And no matter the setup or occasion - after some time I always need to get out of it. I've tried to understand why it is like this but to no avail. The only explaining ray of light came when I read that Father Satan does not approve friendly association with those who are without. And since, in retrospect, I can say that I've had strong protection from the beginning, it all became clear.

I have a family so I'm not physically alone but I do work alone most of the time. At first, when I was without, this was sometimes unbearable. Seeing all the variety of pyjama people, NPCs and nutcases among us, I do sometimes miss physical communication with genuine, real SS people but I also feel that this is not going to happen any time soon. We are a rare species after all and must keep ourselves under the radar. I have basically nothing to share with normal people besides smalltalk and I almost never expose my inner self. I have never had real physical friends in the true meaning of that word. Regarding parties and gatherings, these have a somewhat balancing effect but again, if I can't discuss matters that interest me then I'd rather leave and I've alienated from the vibe that alcohol gives me.

I'm undergoing great changes, learning new things in Satanism, trying to evolve myself and grow closer to Him. So maybe being a hermit internally is needed after all? One just needs to get social from time to time to balance life but not expect any deep connections. Maybe? Fuck knows.

Jack said:
This is my case as well. If your regularly meditating plus doing your work diligently, you just don't have much time for many other things. Although I'm not a complete social outcast as you describe yourself. Its like I'll give myself some free time and excuse myself from my work for social events every now and then with friends. However I don't go out everyday to socialize. You simply don't get that much time in a day. And its sad because I'm a very socially likeable person. When I look into these girls eyes, I know she wants to talk to me more and more. The majority of them do due to the charisma and the sexual aura from me. But then I have to make a decision to only include the girls and guys in my immediate surroundings,like my college or if she's very cute. However for me its a quite temporary thing. Presently I'm working very hard ,more so than ever previously. You don't see me posting much these days.But if I get a stable lifestyle and stable income I won't have to work that hard and I can entertain other things in my life ,like talking to a bunch of girls and hanging out with them,each day different groups. I have to secure the future so I have to concentrate on the present.

What I recommend you do is time management. And you should work towards NOT working more ,as in getting a job with better pay and less work load or starting a business or investing. Wake up,do yoga,void,some mantras,RTR. Go to work. Evening you could socialize and then at night you could go do another round of meditations. But the problem is when you have extreme work load and you can't even entertain such a possibility. That's when you know you have to somehow get out ASAP. Do money workings or workings for better jobs.

What I recommend is using Yoga Nidra or Trance sleep as it'll rejuvenate you in lesser time than normal sleep..
You don't have the audio tapes so you'll just have to remember the instructions. There are two different books by western authors in libgen.me about the subject however I haven't read those.

So basically get a job With better conditions or lower your sleep time or preferably both. However do these safely and gradually.
Have you got any experience with yoga nidra?

Jack said:

I've read the book you mentioned, so this yoga nidra is just basically a glorified trance.

I don’t mix my day life with SS. To me they are both like day and night.

For so called friends, if they don’t ask, I don’t say.

If they do ask, I say Atheist. One can not be sure of how jewed some one truly is in real life.

Honestly I have had at least 6 girlfriends since starting Satanism and broke up with them all. I cant keep going along pretending I think I can love people I know I wont for ever. There is now someone new in my life and sooner than ever I am haunted by the images of perfection shining down on me from our Gods and glimpses of unattainable people in other countries online and such. Its so screwed up. I cant just keep going through women planning on "fixing then" into Satanists until I find "the one" that makes me feel perfect for changing her. Thats just ludacris and I see through it now but also I have tried dating normal people and since they just arent deep it ends up veing all avout sex or otherwise boring as hell and I hate that profusely.

Apprentice said:
Braun666 said:
it's just this "I'm so lonely" theme seems to crop up every now and then and makes me feel a bit down
Based on what you said, I could say that I've felt lonely most of my current life. Sure I have had schoolmates, roommates, girlfriends and occasional teamwork. Sure in the beginning you feel like you are with someone or in a group but this for me is almost always superficial. And no matter the setup or occasion - after some time I always need to get out of it. I've tried to understand why it is like this but to no avail. The only explaining ray of light came when I read that Father Satan does not approve friendly association with those who are without. And since, in retrospect, I can say that I've had strong protection from the beginning, it all became clear.

I have a family so I'm not physically alone but I do work alone most of the time. At first, when I was without, this was sometimes unbearable. Seeing all the variety of pyjama people, NPCs and nutcases among us, I do sometimes miss physical communication with genuine, real SS people but I also feel that this is not going to happen any time soon. We are a rare species after all and must keep ourselves under the radar. I have basically nothing to share with normal people besides smalltalk and I almost never expose my inner self. I have never had real physical friends in the true meaning of that word. Regarding parties and gatherings, these have a somewhat balancing effect but again, if I can't discuss matters that interest me then I'd rather leave and I've alienated from the vibe that alcohol gives me.

I'm undergoing great changes, learning new things in Satanism, trying to evolve myself and grow closer to Him. So maybe being a hermit internally is needed after all? One just needs to get social from time to time to balance life but not expect any deep connections. Maybe? Fuck knows.

You should have done a working for friends on the 15th look at the astrology calendar you missed it by 2 days.
No reason to bring it up, except for you might have not been paying attention. Either that or made up your mind late.
I slightly squinted just wondering why you said that "Forever alone." It's kind of silly because everyone that posts this stuff they're looking for information knowing they'll just get reassurance. When they already know what they should do a ritual. I don't mean those words as harsh.
Ahh the reason why I have not posted this, alot of people if not everyone here at least that want to be around the others of Joy of Satan have this problem.
Go to renaissance festivals and pass around jos flyers lmfao ohhhhh you would meet some cute ones.
You could stand at your local gas station that says I suck dick for money or maybe if you're more active they'll just flat out pay you to suck your stuff. I have also been asked that one, skipped out on my day job took a little break.
Or maybe you can post a sign for hoes you could be a pimp.
Maybe you could post something on the bulletin at the local market.
no really though. Keep yourself squeaky clean. I recommend you go for giddy people that are fun and can spice up the day.
I realize the music I listen to is a reflection of myself this is why we have green day & creativity see. The two lips are siva and sakti.
Peace.

Aquarius said:
Jack said:

I've read the book you mentioned, so this yoga nidra is just basically a glorified trance.
(Trance) comes from Yoga Nidra which is an ancient technique. If your sleeping in trance with your visualizations it reduces sleep and pumps you up quicker is what i've experienced.

LightAlgur said:
I don’t mix my day life with SS. To me they are both like day and night.

For so called friends, if they don’t ask, I don’t say.

If they do ask, I say Atheist. One can not be sure of how jewed some one truly is in real life.

I tell them I'm an Asatru Pagan if they asked me.

If your days are full, then you'll probably be alone for a time.

I would suggest finding a hobby and meet people that way.

Braun666 said:

The best case scenario is someone who respects your spiritual schedule or even is a member of JoS themselves, if you're in north america that at least leaves you and I close enough. We aren't singular entities in one little part of the planet, there's a lot of us around the world so you don't have to feel alone on that boat. I however am not seeking a friend and I haven't gone out of my way for friendship in 15 years, they just happen. Even then my only current friendship is an online one and I hardly find time to even say hi to him.

We don't have to be alone, it's not some kind of requirement, it just helps and gives us lots more freedom and time to work on spiritual matters. I do crave a physical friend who is a member of JoS and is as devoted and loyal as I am, but that may not come for a loooong time and juggling time schedules would be added stress. Even so neither of us would have much time for each other at all anyways.

So yes, it is rather lonely and you're certainly not the only one who feels this way. We won't be alone like this forever though, this war will end sometime in this life, at least on Earth. But until that happens we're kind of just trudging along and we take what we can get that's healthy and positive for us where we can get it.

Find people that are outcast or misunderstood for whatever reason. Whoever NPC people or regulars tend to dislike or talk negative about try to go up to that person and be their friend. Usually these people are more interesting and hey you get to be the outcast in normal society that feels actually pretty cool. No one has to know you are Satanic unless they are open to it or you feel safe trust your intuition but since your outcast anyways it probably doesn't much matter if someone found out you won't be friends with those who don't accept you. No one can do or say jack shit cause it feeds the image you want and makes people think your cool I think cause they will wish they had the courage to do what you did. So be yourself. but share your hobbies with them. I am mostly fire element so i just pretty much tell people no matter who they are if you want me to hang around accept me if not then fuck it. You will more likely make real friends this way and if you don't it's better to be alone till you can. Make it known you don't like normies and maybe start a trend.

slyscorpion said:
Find people that are outcast or misunderstood for whatever reason. Whoever NPC people or regulars tend to dislike or talk negative about try to go up to that person and be their friend. Usually these people are more interesting and hey you get to be the outcast in normal society that feels actually pretty cool. No one has to know you are Satanic unless they are open to it or you feel safe trust your intuition but since your outcast anyways it probably doesn't much matter if someone found out you won't be friends with those who don't accept you. No one can do or say jack shit cause it feeds the image you want and makes people think your cool I think cause they will wish they had the courage to do what you did. So be yourself. but share your hobbies with them. I am mostly fire element so i just pretty much tell people no matter who they are if you want me to hang around accept me if not then fuck it. You will more likely make real friends this way and if you don't it's better to be alone till you can. Make it known you don't like normies and maybe start a trend.
Problem is, most outcasts who aren't SS are people full of problems, they are negatively weird and have no social skills,I don't want to be with that kind of person.

slyscorpion said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg

Your answer made me think of this song.

Starcopper said:
If your days are full, then you'll probably be alone for a time.

I would suggest finding a hobby and meet people that way.
See a hobby that is what I was going to add into my post as well, not sure what happened to it...
Hobby idea with the city bulletin you could do. Good idea!
It is so odd that people take minut interest in the occult at least they are swung by your lectures yes, but the obvious states they have not pick themselves up any information or ask little... even though they may be interested. They still think that good mysticism and occult books don't exist.
If half the people on our forum understood brahman or hel any other sanskrit word I believe that would be a game changer for the jew.
I would like to say that as starting out to convince people that Satan is God alot of people won't believe you like you think they would. Really they are just playing you they know you are right but are stuck in their old ways, I have seen christians smile about my experiences with Satan. I have also heard a christian say that "he is right but I would never say that"...Weird. Sometimes you can convince a christian within 5 minutes or less. It is exciting to see someone open their satanic soul.
You should know you should be comfortable by yourself meaning not needing anyone else ie. for love. to visualize loving a woman it works great for me, I can do that and read fanatically, like I desire to do. Christians are the majority as far as pagans, say a random pagan church they are open but really don't know what they're missing until you show them and they understand, not until all jewish curses are cleared of the gentile soul that the person will actually start making advancements on their own, ideally so if they are empowered first, obviously one of the goals of NSDAP.

I have read your post and it seems we are all in a simular situation but you know what... this is our path. And we have a goal, we are warriors of Satan ! We are here to fight this war, we are chosen for this because we are the only ones that can endure it. Its not easy, thats why we are here ! So i except this until the time i would meet another SS here in my country... until then i stay strong in my self.

My best wisses to you, may the Gods give you strenth!

Focus on your spiritual and physical advancement, there are no physical friends or others, waste of time, advance and become one of the most Powerful beings, Power is everything, the Powerful control the future…

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back