Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do people assume that Luciferians and Satanist are affiliated with the illuminati???

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
Okay so I really don't know how to address this, but why do people assume out the blue that Satanist and Luciferians have ties with the illuminati? I mean the illuminati is a "JEWISH PROGRAM" for crying out loud. So why are we being affiliated with them!? How do I correct this error? I hate having to be the one to correct no brainers who keep trying to argue that the illuminati are Satanist. This has to STOP! Please if you can drop some knowledge on how to address this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Because the Christian/Muslim/Judaism axis, needs to scapegoat what they are and do to their enemies, that is why.

So they make all the lies in order to blame an imaginary opposition for all the stuff they do themselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because the Christian/Muslim/Judaism axis, needs to scapegoat what they are and do to their enemies, that is why.

So they make all the lies in order to blame an imaginary opposition for all the stuff they do themselves.

So how do I address them that we're not with the illuminati?

Use this article:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17895

Al_Jariel66 said:
Okay so I really don't know how to address this, but why do people assume out the blue that Satanist and Luciferians have ties with the illuminati? I mean the illuminati is a "JEWISH PROGRAM" for crying out loud. So why are we being affiliated with them!? How do I correct this error? I hate having to be the one to correct no brainers who keep trying to argue that the illuminati are Satanist. This has to STOP! Please if you can drop some knowledge on how to address this problem I would greatly appreciate it.

HP Mageson666 said:
Use this article:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17895

Al_Jariel66 said:

Okay thanks

Al_Jariel66 said:
Exactly, but now we need to figure out how to stop these cowards from profaning are name.

They won't stop. All these baby boomers have grown up with the association that Satan is a synonym for evil, and "Demon" is a synonym for "agent of evil". You can't convince them, you can't even beat it out of them.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
Exactly, but now we need to figure out how to stop these cowards from profaning are name.

They won't stop. All these baby boomers have grown up with the association that Satan is a synonym for evil, and "Demon" is a synonym for "agent of evil". You can't convince them, you can't even beat it out of them. ***

Rightfully so

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back