Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White people

Nammu

What is your opinion on the non-stop hatred of the government, the media, and Hollywood towards white people?

How do we protect our descendants from this constant hatred towards them, which we all know is spewed out from the jews?

Your thoughts?

My internet connection is hit and miss because they're 'updating' our towers from 4G to 5G. So, please forgive me if I can't respond quickly.

It's absolute bullshit how much hatred is being poured out of the media. Don't forget, the media is a large jewish institution and their intention is nothing short of genocide. Arm yourself, and be ready. Especially if you live in South Africa.

How many Asian-looking j00z and Black-looking j00z are replacing the White-looking j00z in media? When will it become more prominent? Also - let's redo Dora and the Lost Kingdom of Fool's dirty j00z p00-stained Gold with an Asian Girl, then again with a White Girl; or have a Black or White playing Mowgli in a redoing of The Jungle Book and see how many sheeple complain - rather, see how widespread they don't become.

ShadowTheRaven said:
It's absolute bullshit how much hatred is being poured out of the media. Don't forget, the media is a large jewish institution and their intention is nothing short of genocide. Arm yourself, and be ready. Especially if you live in South Africa.

Those South Africans are racist and I'm actually from West Africa and they treat us with the same hatred, it's sad. Not only are they hateful toward us and everybody else, they are also the ones who worked in favour of the joows to put us in slavery. Who would sell their own people into slavery, and why?

Al_Jariel66 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Those South Africans are racist and I'm actually from West Africa and they treat us with the same hatred, it's sad. Not only are they hateful toward us and everybody else, they are also the ones who worked in favour of the joows to put us in slavery. Who would sell their own people into slavery, and why?

The reason we treat West Africans with hatred is because they are not our race and have been nothing but hostile to us since they got in here (through the Marxist ANC opening the borders to africans from the north), selling drugs and destroying our people. The West Africans (nigerians especially) are to us as the jews are to the Whites!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back