Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Question About the "God" Part of the Mind Being Activated.

magus.immortalis

I was reading on the Joy of Satan website, under the Demons Section, in Sorath's description, that

"The mind is very tricky, especially the part we magicians use. The god portion of the mind can do absolutely anything. Satan trusts his own, and no one else with this power. It will not activate for anyone, and if it does it will do so as a terrifying lesson to those who are without who attempt to harness this power."

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

I wanted to open a discussion on this. What is this "god portion" of the mind? Does it come from power meditation and awakening of the kundalini? Does it have something to do with an empowered pineal gland? Or none of what I just wrote?

I don't fully understand this, and I thought I'd ask, because I am curious.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your replies, if you should choose to answer :3

I think its the Right feminine part of the brain that is what we use in magick to direct the spells.

I think this refers to the portion of the mind that connects into our higher self, so the pineal would be the central focus of this. If this is the case, "accessing the God portion of the mind" would refer to connecting back into our higher self and tapping into this knowledge and power. This was mentioned as part of the kundalini ascension if I remember correctly, where after the 6th and crown has been penetrated we "merge" with our higher self and regain access to all our past-life memories and powers.

Alternatively, this could simply refer to the part of the mind that directs energy. Not entirely sure which "part" specifically is responsible for this, or if it is just the brain in it's entirety. My best guess would be the pineal gland and 6th chakra / third eye. Either way, this scenario would make sense too, as the part "it will be a terrifying lesson for those who are without who attempt to harness this power" would be quite fitting here. If you reach a level of power where your thoughts influence your surroundings to a high degree, then it will be terrifying to you if you cannot control your thoughts (which is the case for normies).

I think it is more about right hemisphere. This topic may interest you:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22334

Vaal said:
I think it is more about right hemisphere. This topic may interest you:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22334

Thank you, Vaal. I will check out this link.

Shael, luis, thank you for your replies!

Hail Satan!

Hmmm, most likely it's fully opened and activated pineal gland, which opens the part of the mind Gods are normally using.

When activated it stimulates our right side of the brain more as it's usually neglected a lot in normal humans and then it can be united with the left side of the brain through activating pineal gland ( and pitiutary).

Meaning with working on our astral senses and on our 7. 6. Chakra and pineal gland our brain and our mind start changing and our minds develop more advanced part than most of normies have, so we can with it sense more and do stuff that they can't.

Since pineal gland unites right and left side of the brain, it also unites our Ida and Pingala. Ida has air and water element in it while Pingala has earth and fire. Unison of male and female aspect is supposed to happen in the heart chakra, but also in the mind ( in the brain ), which is where final unison should happen ( heart chakra and 6. chakra are both partially ruled by the Mercury, a connector). To become a God one must have their elements balanced to experience an inner bliss and full inner control, but also one will find then that their God portion of the mind can and will create bliss outside of them, but also will control it all later.

There comes manipulation of surroundings and reality around us.

Those who are without who somehow activate this and dabble with this will sooner or later meet their eternal damnation. Or they will go insane or become a puppets to the enemy, or they will become a nuisance big enough for someone to get rid of them. Our psychic powers become activated when working on this part of the mind and when not having protection and guidance when working with those, shit happens.

Our guardians also are helping us to develop our skills and they are here to make sure that we are using them safely if we want to really learn them.

When finishing Magnum Opus God part of the mind becomes dominant one and it will help us to repair everything broken and to replace "old design" with the new one.

At least in my opinion :I

'god' in this context is an allegory for the 'life force', which can be used to create/manifest just about anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSj73BmABps

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back