Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why my thread about hating America was deleted?

ThePossibleOne

There's no way out of this, folks.

Be honest with yourself because the end is only one, there's no two ends.

This is the end of the road.

1) Jews = in charge of everything

2) China = inferior race

3) Russia = mongrels of China

4) The US = Blacked-oriented and enables the Jew

5) Germany = down since 1945

These are the "options" Jews offer you in your face with no shame at all.

The tier and standard are already low, and going even very lower.

You think deleting a thread will change the future?

Don't play the "this is radicalized" because that's your daily life.

They only tell you should conform in every single imagery, and you should do whatever the mainstream media tells you to do so.

That's 2019

America has freedoms a LOT of other countries don't have. The constitution and bill of rights are set up in a way to PREVENT jews from gaining total control and making it like any other country where u say "Jews are parasites" and u either get throne in Prison, tortured, or thrown and prison and then get tortured to death and have your death be labeled as a fight between prison inmates.

ThePossibleOne said:

2) China = inferior race

They only tell you should conform in every single imagery, and you should do whatever the mainstream media tells you to do so.

That's 2019

You think that posting this here will make dedicated spiritual Satanists lie down and roll over to be further kicked around and stomped on (at the very least) by people like you, like jews, who have this kind of mentality?

You're seriously kidding and deluding yourself.

The things you wrote, is that what you tell yourself before going to bed every night?

You think you jews have won?

Satan has won this War, and the Earth is his. You know, and your filthy rabbis, and all your disgusting race, know damn well what he plans to do with the likes of toilet scum like you.

The RTRs, along with other spiritual warfare that spiritual Satanists are doing are having great impact and you write your lies and attempting-to-degrade comments in hope of making people feel down, and newbies to be confused.

You're not welcome here, but I suspect you will attempt to post more insults and lies to lower the morality and motivation of Gentile people here.

You and your rat-faced face have lost. Sorely, and poorly. And now you are grasping at your last straws.

HAIL SATAN!

ThePossibleOne said:

2) China = inferior race

That's 2019

You really have no idea where you are and what this forum and organization is about.

I think your ocular implant is a bit foggy. Well get the EMH to give you a check-up.

StraitShot47 said:

Not for long, they won't be.

StraitShot47 said:
2) China = Inferior Race

Now come on, what the hell did the Chinese do? Of course, it's natural to hate their government and perhaps Xi Jinping but that's no reason to hate on every Chinese person, even though they try to be like us by producing cheap knockoffs of shit (Have you seen their attempt at a Range Rover Evoque?)

StraitShot47 said:
4) The US = Black-oriented and enables the Jew

It's not black oriented, it's jew-oriented, and the blacks are simply viewed as useful idiots who've become welfare slaves.

I don't care if there's an incoming nuke and we're all about to fucking die, I won't go without a gun in one hand and the flag of our people in the other.

As HPS Maxine has said: the Joos will only win a half victory in the U.S. and ultimately be defeated worldwide (according to astrology).

ShadowTheRaven said:
StraitShot47 said:

StraitShot47 said:
2) China = Inferior Race

Now come on, what the hell did the Chinese do? Of course, it's natural to hate their government and perhaps Xi Jinping but that's no reason to hate on every Chinese person, even though they try to be like us by producing cheap knockoffs of shit (Have you seen their attempt at a Range Rover Evoque?)

StraitShot47 said:

It's not black oriented, it's jew-oriented, and the blacks are simply viewed as useful idiots who've become welfare slaves.

I don't care if there's an incoming nuke and we're all about to fucking die, I won't go without a gun in one hand and the flag of our people in the other.

Just so we know, those aren't my quotes.

I great video to think about it, pretty interesting.

This is basically the future of the US and then of the world, as the world follows the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul53dx9Tuoc

Friend of Crows

As HPS Maxine has said: the Joos will only win a half victory in the U.S. and ultimately be defeated worldwide (according to astrology).

And just for good measure i'm not buying into any halfe victory in the U.S. all nice for raghead kikes to return , Full victory in the U.S. and Full victory for all gentiles world wide.

ShadowTheRaven said:
StraitShot47 said:

StraitShot47 said:
2) China = Inferior Race

StraitShot47 said:

Your quoting the wrong person... lol

StraitShot47 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
StraitShot47 said:

StraitShot47 said:
2) China = Inferior Race

StraitShot47 said:

Just so we know, those aren't my quotes.
Lmao

Horizon666 said:

A half-victory in the US, I guess that means people like me are fucked six ways from Sunday, since I live in the US.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back