Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bankruptcy-related job losses are grimly reminiscent of the Great Recession

StraitShot47

These aren't business cycles, this is what happens when you're economy is driven by debt, consumer spending, and unlimited "growth".

Negative interest rates, inverted yield curves, mass unemployments due to bankruptcies. These are signals a recession is coming.

In 2008 and 2009 around 70,000 people were laid off due to their company filing bankruptcy. Between 2018 and 2019 that number is around 80,000 and were only into july of 2019.

Do what you have to do to before this shit really hits the fan. Work a shitty second or third job. Keep your money out of the banks, or invest it in gold silver and keep it out of the system or in a lock box. Bitcoin has not been tested in a recession, so no one knows how it will perform. Gold and silver won't make you rich, but it will protect you from inflation.

Trump is trying to keep this afloat, but there is only so much he can do with the current system. One can cherry pick that SOME countries invert their yields and not go into recession. But for the US after 3 months of inverted yields, is a GUARANTEED predictor of recession. Which has come to pass.

The tech bomb in 2001, PRIOR TO 9/11, the NASDAQ lost 85%! In this current system, the world is not for the weak. Do what you have to do to secure yourself, and that means work your ass off.

The recent spate of bankruptcies in corporate America is taking its toll.

In the first seven months of the year, U.S.-based companies announced 42,937 job cuts due to bankruptcy, up 40% on the same period last year and nearly 20% higher than all bankruptcy-related job losses last year, a report released this month concluded. Despite record-low unemployment, bankruptcy filings have not claimed this many jobs since the Great Recession.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...-the-depths-of-the-great-recession-2019-08-06

I think mass unemployment is also due to mass immigration because hundreds of thousands of people come in, consumerism increases and natives are fighting with all the foreigners for getting a job in their own countries. This aside, since a lot of immigrants are brought in western society to live like parasites on the work of the tax payers, taxes will also grow because there will be a need for more money for these savage monkeys. I noticed most muslims do not have jobs. Sometimes I see muslim women working but I never seen anywhere muslim men working but I saw shitlots of them in the London streets.

Anyway the point is mass immigration also increases the unemployment rate and the overall economic degradation, which will further lead to more bankruptcy until eventually economic collapse. I guess that is the moment when the jews will try a communist revolution and takeover of a ruined country, like "solution" for the poverty created by the same people.

The Alchemist7 said:
I think mass unemployment is also due to mass immigration because hundreds of thousands of people come in, consumerism increases and natives are fighting with all the foreigners for getting a job in their own countries. This aside, since a lot of immigrants are brought in western society to live like parasites on the work of the tax payers, taxes will also grow because there will be a need for more money for these savage monkeys. I noticed most muslims do not have jobs. Sometimes I see muslim women working but I never seen anywhere muslim men working but I saw shitlots of them in the London streets.

Anyway the point is mass immigration also increases the unemployment rate and the overall economic degradation, which will further lead to more bankruptcy until eventually economic collapse. I guess that is the moment when the jews will try a communist revolution and takeover of a ruined country, like "solution" for the poverty created by the same people.

"taxes will also grow" Grammar-nazi-correction: They have already grown and are going to continue to grow. Any measurments taken to deny the government tax money in some way will only increase the taxes which will then further burden those that have not been able to lower their taxes at that time.. or they'll invent soem other kind of tax.
It really doesnt matter at this point what you do.

I don't worry too much; economic collapse is great time to get rich if you know what youre doing.

Gold & Silver is good way to protect wealth + price will probably go up due to increased demand. Gold performs better than silver during recession according to statistics but silver price could explode (highly unlikely) depending on how good JPMorgan can corner that market with manipulation (Silver is used in nearly every electronic device so its obvious that theyre trying to eliminate competition for kike tech monopolies).

Nobody knows how crypto will perform during recession? Lol... :roll:
Look at what happened with Cyprus in 2013 and you'll get idea on how it'll perform... if you know what I mean. :lol:

People that have their money in stock market, mutual funds, 401(k), etc... are gonna get really fcked up if they leave it there when recession hits.
Was learning about astrology recently and Pluto-Saturn conjuction in January definitely signals recession when put together with recent news.

Also as final note keep your money out of the banks. I heard rumours that "Bail-Ins" may extend to covered deposits in banks.

StraitShot47 said:
Do what you have to do to before this shit really hits the fan. Work a shitty second or third job. Keep your money out of the banks, or invest it in gold silver and keep it out of the system or in a lock box. Bitcoin has not been tested in a recession, so no one knows how it will perform. Gold and silver won't make you rich, but it will protect you from inflation.

Gold and Silver only have value as long as people think its worth anything. In and of itself its just a barren metal (something that the HP typed on the forums a year ago or so).

The rate on your savings is ridiculously low here too.. they bumped it down even further to 0,02% - Its just not worth it anymore to keep it on your bank account - digital.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Gold and Silver only have value as long as people think its worth anything. In and of itself its just a barren metal (something that the HP typed on the forums a year ago or so).

Same can be said for dollars or any other banknote in general. At least gold and silver have real world utility so they will always have some sort of value unlike paper notes.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
The rate on your savings is ridiculously low here too.. they bumped it down even further to 0,02% - Its just not worth it anymore to keep it on your bank account - digital.

I really don't get people that save money. Depending on where you live you're basically losing money if interest rates are below 2% due to inflation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back