Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice on a full Moon

Dragonfly

I have started a sun square. I am also interested in doing a full moon ritual. Should I go through with it or should I pass it up? Would it disrupt my working for the sun square? Thank you in advance!

Dragonfly said:
I have started a sun square. I am also interested in doing a full moon ritual. Should I go through with it or should I pass it up? Would it disrupt my working for the sun square? Thank you in advance!

I did read as long you don´t do a other sun quare, its ok ( mixing spiritual with physikal sun quare bad).
but it is adviced to do one square at a time because if you screw up, well back to day one.

It is perfectly fine to do 2 workings daily, but space them out, at least an hour or so between them. So doing a ritual certainly won't interrupt your sun square in any way :)

I am doing the Jupiter square along with a Sun Square. I am curious though about doing the spiritual and material squares at the same time. Is that a complete waste and why would it not work. I used to do sometimes. I feel both Squares strongly right now. I think also though if you do squares with Conflicting planet energy that is bad like a Venus and Mars one at the same time or Mercury and Jupiter for example. That I felt by intuition and have never done. Two squares with similar planets like sun and Mars or Jupiter and Mars is fine I think. Anyways it probably also depends on the sign if they conflict too idk. It may be a bad idea to do two squares at once. I don't think these two conflict though.

slyscorpion said:
I am doing the Jupiter square along with a Sun Square. I am curious though about doing the spiritual and material squares at the same time. Is that a complete waste and why would it not work. I used to do sometimes. I feel both Squares strongly right now. I think also though if you do squares with Conflicting planet energy that is bad like a Venus and Mars one at the same time or Mercury and Jupiter for example. That I felt by intuition and have never done. Two squares with similar planets like sun and Mars or Jupiter and Mars is fine I think. Anyways it probably also depends on the sign if they conflict too idk. It may be a bad idea to do two squares at once. I don't think these two conflict though.
I used to think that two squares at once would make both fail, but that's not the case. Sun and Jupiter done alongside each other should be completely fine.
Interesting theory about doing the material and spiritual side of a square together. I thought about this too but never tried it, as if it failed it would have been a huge waste of time.

Also I doubt squares would conflict with each other like you said. As long as the energies are properly programmed and you leave atleast 1 hour of pause in between them there shouldn't be any issue imo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back