Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Demoness Fauros

EgyptianStar666

I want to have her as one of my personal demons... but I also wish to know whether she can discern past lives or not?

Also, do I need to do a ritual to summon her? What I mean is, do I open the five gates/elements?

This will be my first time summoning a God or Goddess so I am lost.

What do I do?

What do you mean by "personal Demons"? You don't choose anything, as far as I know they choose what SS they take under guidance as Guardian Demons. Eventually what you can do is establish a friendship relation with a Demon/ess who would be opened for that. If this is what you want, I wish you good luck, you'll need shitlots of it if we consider the way you speak about the Gods like they would be some sort of servants for humans.

EgyptianStar666 said:

The Alchemist7 said:
What do you mean by "personal Demons"? You don't choose anything, as far as I know they choose what SS they take under guidance as Guardian Demons. Eventually what you can do is establish a friendship relation with a Demon/ess who would be opened for that. If this is what you want, I wish you good luck, you'll need shitlots of it if we consider the way you speak about the Gods like they would be some sort of servants for humans.

EgyptianStar666 said:

I didn't mean it the way your sounding. I mean I need some help and I would appreciate her help. Sorry if I offended.

I very highly recommend reading the JoS Demons section, I can tell that you have some confusion left over from grimoires written by fools and Jews about how Demons should be treated. They are never to be viewed as servants, and their choice to help us is fully their own; your Guardian Demon picks you rather than you choosing them.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

Make sure to read or re-read through this entire section and also make sure you are Dedicated to Satan first via this rite:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Satan will send a Guardian Demon to you who you will discover the identity of sooner or later depending on how open your astral senses are.

Scion of Atlantis said:
I very highly recommend reading the JoS Demons section, I can tell that you have some confusion left over from grimoires written by fools and Jews about how Demons should be treated. They are never to be viewed as servants, and their choice to help us is fully their own; your Guardian Demon picks you rather than you choosing them.

Make sure to read or re-read through this entire section and also make sure you are Dedicated to Satan first via this rite:

Satan will send a Guardian Demon to you who you will discover the identity of sooner or later depending on how open your astral senses are.

Thank you. How do I go about empowering my third eye?

EgyptianStar666 said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

Thank you. How do I go about empowering my third eye?
You will want to start by opening it to begin with, it will be the first chakra that you open. Read through these pages:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Third_Eye.html

And here is the Opening the Third Eye:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_The_Third_Eye.html

The further work needed done on the Third Eye mentioned in that page are daily empowerment workings to be done on it, and there are a number of these to choose from. You might use the Necronomicon meditation for the Third Eye, vibrating "Inanna" for 18-27 reps (pronounced y-e-e-e-n-n-n-n-a-a-a-a-n-n-n-n-n-a-a-a-a-a) while feeling your Third Eye and visualizing it glowing silver surrounded by white-gold light (the Third Eye can be visualized as both an inward pointing triangle of silver or as a white gold ball of light on the forehead, both are effective), and then once finished with vibrations, visualized the Third Eye area as bright as you can and affirm something along the lines of "My Third Eye is fully and permanently open in a positive and healthy way for me".

Make sure that just like the pages say, you space these opening meditations out, and as a beginner you should do a max of one chakra vibration daily until you are capable of handling more energy. Take it slow at first but you will gradually notice results. You will also need to work with the Sixth Chakra often, open Clairaudience points (page found in the JoS Power Meditations section), and later on start working with the Pineal Gland.

I tried the "Thaum" vibration and I felt warm inside... is this normal?

Also, how do I heal myself?

Hail Satan forever!

If you like the Necronomicon vibrations more (wherein the ancient names of Demons are used), you can work with the ones on this page after you have performed the opening working for any chakra you will be using them on. However Necronomicon meditations can be tricky and must be done according to the astrology stated as they tie into planetary energies as well. You can find the SS 2019 Calendar here on the forums which is immensely helpful with that, as well as keeping an eye on the Planet Watcher website.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

You can also work on your Third Eye with the SATANAMA mantra or just plain chakra breathing while looking through it.

About the sensation you mentioned with "Thaum", yes, as different people feel energy in different ways when becoming more sensitive to it; for some it is warmth, for some, cold, for others, it is a tingling feeling, etc. However Thaum is a more powerful mantra so it is easier to burn yourself out with it, which is not something you want to do.

Energy Healing is described in detail in the "Satanic Witchcraft" section of the JoS main page.

Scion of Atlantis said:
If you like the Necronomicon vibrations more (wherein the ancient names of Demons are used), you can work with the ones on this page after you have performed the opening working for any chakra you will be using them on. However Necronomicon meditations can be tricky and must be done according to the astrology stated as they tie into planetary energies as well. You can find the SS 2019 Calendar here on the forums which is immensely helpful with that, as well as keeping an eye on the Planet Watcher website.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

You can also work on your Third Eye with the SATANAMA mantra or just plain chakra breathing while looking through it.

About the sensation you mentioned with "Thaum", yes, as different people feel energy in different ways when becoming more sensitive to it; for some it is warmth, for some, cold, for others, it is a tingling feeling, etc. However Thaum is a more powerful mantra so it is easier to burn yourself out with it, which is not something you want to do.

Energy Healing is described in detail in the "Satanic Witchcraft" section of the JoS main page.

Thank you brother or sister!

I'm still trying to open my soul and I'm having difficulty raising my kundalini energies.

Scion of Atlantis said:

This may be misleading to new members especially if the new members find the necronomicon to work better for them.

You can use the necronomicon meditations like the other vibrations outside of the astrological times it just won't be as potent.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with where it says it MUST be done during astrological times but I've use the necronomicon vibrations and havnt had any negative affects doing them outside of the astrological times. As the full chakra meditations require you to do every chakra everyday but the necronomicon times on the calendar aren't everyday for every chakra.

Scion of Atlantis said:

It only says for maximum effectiveness, it must be done in regards to the planet. but being new you dont always maximum. You dont want to over stimulate the chakras too fast either, do less is better, and building yourself up is the key. I recommend not do them to their maximum power if your are new and to get a feel for the energies that work best for you. Over a period of time you will naturally know when to up your routine. We are all individual and some come into this life already open if this is you then by all means follow your own intuition. You'll know how much energy you can handle after you get a feel for energy. HAIL SATAN!!!

SATchives said:
There is a reason that page says you will be wasting your time if you read carefully, unless the vibrations are done when the Astrology favors them. They are good to use at that time, but beyond those, you can use any other chakra empowering vibration or chakra breathing for daily chakra work and then making use of the Necronomicon meditations when you can. And again, you do want to do these when the planets are in the signs the page says so; as there is no gauge that can be applied to the energy of these meditations. On the note of the Third Eye vibration, I have had some success using "Inanna" at any given time during a waxing moon however. It may be somewhat confusing that the page gives "Nanna" for the Third Eye and "Inanna" for the Heart chakra, but there are differences between these mantras and their pronunciations, and we know that the name of "Inanna" relates to lady Astaroth who rules the 6th chakra and the Third Eye.

Newer members can indeed make use of them at the appropriate time provided they are on lower reps, have already done the initial chakra openings, and have done chakra tuning. These are not quite as powerful as Sanskrit mantras either.

I just find it interesting because I've made some progress in the past myself doing them daily. But I only did it for a few weeks. But I definitely felt an increase of energy and stimulation and I was not following the astrological times. All the necronomicon names are names of our Gods. That's why they will always have power. Just have more power during astrological times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back