Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kike Family?

Matty Boy

Ive started to realize the enemy is using my family members against me in anyway that they can. They're kiked out and pray to the nazerene as well as possess bibles.

They arent vigilant kiked out christians though however, they just pray when they need stuff type thing. My brother is from a different dad though, he doesnt believe in anything, I realized today when he got back that he was doing the signature mouth open about half an inch alien pose, the same pose ive seen on Jews in the city when they see me.

They possess my family members attempting to get me to directly attack them, drain my energy, and use them as a conduit for curses. It enrages me, my sister turned to the greasy nazerene, she tells the counsellors she goes to see, who are clearly wiccans that im a satanist and other things. All the while she stays in her room all day, when i see her she looks completely drained, but I know I cant assist

This is a problem, or so I thought, my faith and service in the gods has completely neutrilized these rumors. In the form of my own satanic personality, my actions, words, gestures and everything is far better in comparisson which is really enraging the enemy even more.

I did something nutty, I did the RTRS 40 times in a row, reading each then finishing it, unsure what I did, but it feels like the enemy presence in my area has been completely vanquished. I did them in the yard, in direct sunlight with affirmations where i am automatically breathing in white gold energy into my aura.

I am terrified, I dont know what they are possessed by, be it, astrally travelling jews, greys, or reptilians, or if i just made things better or worse, but seeing someone who i grew up with possessed by the enemy, is a serious piss off.

Elmer Fudd is gonna be mad.

P.S. i live in a small town

Aquarius said:
If your family is jewish then you’re jewish too lol

He clearly said side of the family was from a different dad and family. Did you read that. With the rtr you probably solved it for now. I don't think the enemy comes around as much or maybe even possibly can without discomfort to them if you somehow raised the vibration of an area. I don't know how long it will last but keep it up. Also you can do a couple sigils with kenaz logr Sol ansuz etc and bury them near your house. Program the enenrgy with earth to go all around them and amplify it. That may get them less xtianized and able to see the Jews for who they are.

I don't sense at all this person is a Jew so relax and read the post more carefully it's not good to accuse people of things.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:
If your family is jewish then you’re jewish too lol

He clearly said side of the family was from a different dad and family. Did you read that. With the rtr you probably solved it for now. I don't think the enemy comes around as much or maybe even possibly can without discomfort to them if you somehow raised the vibration of an area. I don't know how long it will last but keep it up. Also you can do a couple sigils with kenaz logr Sol ansuz etc and bury them near your house. Program the enenrgy with earth to go all around them and amplify it. That may get them less xtianized and able to see the Jews for who they are.

I don't sense at all this person is a Jew so relax and read the post more carefully it's not good to accuse people of things.
My bad, missed that part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back