Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with emotional blokage

groryofsatan666

I have emotional blockage due to a heart break I had long time ago
Could anyone help me with a working to heal

Listen to beautiful music (there’s a 2 music threads on the forum).
Meditate and clean your aura.
Acknowledge that if she left you it most likely means you weren’t made for each other.
Think of it as a lesson for future relationships, if she left you because of problems you have make sure to work on those problems instead of doing nothing and not acknowledging them.
Do rtrs.
Better yourself.

Wunjo is good to heal such a trauma.

Sun energies can banish depression very well, try Sowilo or Surya at least when you are feeling really down.

Moon energies will repair your emotions if you feel like something is not okay with them.

Maybe try to focus on Earth's energy. You can focus on the element of earth or just feel the ground below you and things around you. Try to be grounded. Sometimes some traumas can make our 1. chakra unstable. If you feel scared and insecure you can work more on earth element, healing your 1. chakra and do more void.

You can concentrate and meditate on your emotional body. Meditate on your emotions and your feelings. Fill your emotional body with gentle moon energies. You can vibrate things in each of your bodies or draw energy in them. When you are done, feel energy inside, state that you are calm and repaired emotionally or whatever you think that might work.

Keep checking your progress. Try to see and feel things in you. You should notice changes. Be positive and don't think much about bad stuff while healing. Do something that feels nice to you or find someone who will keep you happy and positive.

If your emotions are really blocked and suppressed they might unblock in a weird manner later, like, you might feel sad while healing a trauma. Stay calm then and know that it will get better. Just clean your aura more and void, or try Sun, moon energies for a next step healing. Idk how much bad break up was and what you will need to fix yourself completely, but take it easy, step by step.

I also had lot of blocked/suppressed emotions and some of them started coming later while trying to heal some stuff. That's all normal. Bad feels and all come and go, just clean and heal it all slowly.

Hopefully this will help you :)

shinninglight said:

Why don’t you vent it with some kind of creative outlet, as well as what others said? It releases the energy creating this block.

I suggest a working Lydia suggested once years ago.

Vibrate Vend 88x (or whatever other variation of the Wunjo rune)

Affirm with resolve something like: "In a positive and healthy way for me, I'm permanently and completely healing from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain."

The Italic part is the one that I have a doubt about. I was trying to post the original affirmation given. I have the post saved to my PC, which has been KO for some days. I also had an archived version in my signature but Ghostbin decided to flank on us and i have no way to recover it, unless I have it backed up somewhere else.

Aquarius said:
Listen to beautiful music (there’s a 2 music threads on the forum).
Meditate and clean your aura.
Acknowledge that if she left you it most likely means you weren’t made for each other.
Think of it as a lesson for future relationships, if she left you because of problems you have make sure to work on those problems instead of doing nothing and not acknowledging them.
Do rtrs.
Better yourself.
Lol she was just not the right person
Thanks for your info

Azorm said:
Wunjo is good to heal such a trauma.

Sun energies can banish depression very well, try Sowilo or Surya at least when you are feeling really down.

Moon energies will repair your emotions if you feel like something is not okay with them.

Maybe try to focus on Earth's energy. You can focus on the element of earth or just feel the ground below you and things around you. Try to be grounded. Sometimes some traumas can make our 1. chakra unstable. If you feel scared and insecure you can work more on earth element, healing your 1. chakra and do more void.

You can concentrate and meditate on your emotional body. Meditate on your emotions and your feelings. Fill your emotional body with gentle moon energies. You can vibrate things in each of your bodies or draw energy in them. When you are done, feel energy inside, state that you are calm and repaired emotionally or whatever you think that might work.

Keep checking your progress. Try to see and feel things in you. You should notice changes. Be positive and don't think much about bad stuff while healing. Do something that feels nice to you or find someone who will keep you happy and positive.

If your emotions are really blocked and suppressed they might unblock in a weird manner later, like, you might feel sad while healing a trauma. Stay calm then and know that it will get better. Just clean your aura more and void, or try Sun, moon energies for a next step healing. Idk how much bad break up was and what you will need to fix yourself completely, but take it easy, step by step.

I also had lot of blocked/suppressed emotions and some of them started coming later while trying to heal some stuff. That's all normal. Bad feels and all come and go, just clean and heal it all slowly.

Hopefully this will help you :)
Thanks,this one is severe but I know it will pass,so much for true feelings in this world

Stormblood said:

Affirm with resolve something like: "In a positive and healthy way for me, I'm permanently and completely healing from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain."
Thanks man
The Italic part is the one that I have a doubt about. I was trying to post the original affirmation given. I have the post saved to my PC, which has been KO for some days. I also had an archived version in my signature but Ghostbin decided to flank on us and i have no way to recover it, unless I have it backed up somewhere else.

Stormblood said:

I was wondering since the emotional pain has already done damage already by pushing your brain into a defence mechanism of blocking your emotions if this working will still work

shinninglight said:

In addition to all said, detaching of the involved partner from you Chakra/s with JoS freeing your Soul Meditation, might help in case the person who caused your pain in still unconsciously attached (by any kind of feeling, regret, guilt...).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back