Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not feeling at home in country.

serpentwalker666

America, I love the freedom and everything it brings, and i do not take what our founding fathers fought for, for granted. but what ive wanted to make this post about. its almost as if i feel a deep longing from consistent meditation to find somewhere i belong. not only a culture i can relate, but a place i feel at home in geographically, if that makes any sense. Through meditation ive almost felt a drawing to other countries, a deep feeling ive lived somewhere else in a past life, or im unsure, but its almost as if ive been looking for a place to belong in. Its a very hard feeling to describe. I am aryan, have ancestry mainly from europe, and i feel drawn to those countries more then anything, and romania, a few other places. I love america, but at the same time i feel out of place completely, and feel like somewhere else in this world id feel more comfortable, if that makes any sense. I know the jews have really fucked things over everywhere. But i made this post to see if other SS can relate to what i mean in this post.

I get you.

I fucking hate the nation I was born into, and I've never felt better since I've moved to another country. I feel more at home here than I did back there. I'm even more comfortable around these people than my own.

I always feel drawn to my ancestral country, and countries I've been in past lives. This is natural for many people. America is great though (in many ways), so don't take your freedom of speech and other rights for granted, you won't get them in other countries.

Look into geographical location in astrology, it compares your natal chart to various countries and cities to see what is best for you, some people have better fortune and manifestation of their soul destiny on other countries. All counties (and cities) have natal charts, so you can compare yours to the places you feel drawn to.

Same here. I always feel like an alien in my country. Part of me wants to move out, and part of me wants to stay here like most SS should and to fight for my country, tho not every SS is the same so we should still see what is best for us. Maybe I am one of those who just should try to move out, at least for some time, to try to work somewhere else for few years or idk.

It's pain in the ass, but I always have memories that barely can be true so I am not sure really. I would like to move to my old countries too. Pity I remember old Mesopotamia and Egypt, even if my memories are true those places changed so much so it would be stupid to move there now. I also remember something like old forests in middle or southern parts of Europe, and I have memories of Italy and one fishing town there with a port. I know that most likely life before this one I spent far away in one small island that was colonised not so much ago when I moved to there, and I came there from Italy with few people from there when we were young, from one biger towns or even cities.

Part of me now wants to move to Mesopotamia or Egypt, but that would be stupid. And I maybe can move to southern parts of Europe again. I feel familiar with Romania too, with Germany, and even with Ireland. Italy sounds good too, but since so many bad things happened in that lifetime I barely can stand being there anymore. I visited Italy few times, and I will visit again. I feel like I must resolve something there before I move on. Most likely I will move to Germany or I will even try to live in America for a while. Who knows, maybe I will like it. All I know, I should move from here at least for a few years. I know it will feel good to change something :)

I think we all should look out in our natal charts to see those things better but also we should sometimes travel and take some jobs somewhere else, or to finish college in some other country. Those are nice experiences and can help us to understand better where we really belong.

Look into relocation astrology. Find a place where you have planets in the 4th house, that could be where you feel at home maybe even from past lives.

Ideally I think i will end up just looking to travel to a few places in the world from time to time, and just stay in america, unless i felt very very deeply drawn to a country or place, and felt it was better for me.

Same here. I'm American but America isn't even recognizable anymore. I've considered moving to the UK (anywhere except London, I won't even set foot in London unless of course, it's the only airport I'm able to land at) we constantly have our 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments violated and threatened further. The kikes know that banning the 2nd amendment outright would cause a civil war, and a civil war in America would be the worst fucking thing to ever happen, but I'll get to that later. If you want me to explain why, I will, but it's a looooooong explanation. So instead of banning guns, they circumvent that and simply ban people from having guns by declaring as many people as "mentally ill" as possible because if you have a mental health record at all (It could be something simple like Depression and Anxiety, or even fucking Autism) you're prohibited from having a gun, at least in my state because if you have ONE mental quirk, you are considered to be either a danger to yourself and others, or labeled incompetent. Knowing full well that we preserve our 2nd Amendment, despite tragedies that happen over and over again, in order to safeguard the other amendments most notably the 1st.

But the United Kingdom, where I've wanted to go, is on the same level (if not worse) of fuckery, because Parliament has banned guns outright and now it's a stabbing spree all over the Isles. Prove me wrong. But why did I pick that country anyway? Because ancestry wise, I'm British. Pure Anglo-Frickin'-Saxon. I haven't even gotten to visit a foreign country (not even Canada) because I don't have the money to do so, let alone move there.

According to Kayak, flying to London Heathrow Airport would be the cheapest option to me, but do I have $1,150? No! And that's just the ticket, that doesn't include lodging, food, activities, etc. plus at least $300 to get my passport in order.

So yeah, I don't even feel at home here. I want to say that my place is in the United Kingdom somewhere, but I'm stuck in this country where I could be shot over my political beliefs or for simply existing all because I'm a white man.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back