Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Monster Energy drink

DarkPagan666

So I had a little freetime at work. And I bumped into this weird video about a crazy xian lady showing something I just thought was gonna be another xian nut case (which it was at the end).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RK-HruZP8FI

She did show something interesting though, the monster energy drink actually contains of three hebrew letters, the letter VAV. VAV, VAV, VAV. The VAV also being the number 6. Which equals the number 666. What can possibly be the message here? Why is there an energy drink that contains hebrew letters that equals the 666. Is it an attempt of imbed the mass mind of another binding and curse? Cause the O in the mOnster has this cross or line. I couldn't find the real meaning of it.

I tried looking it up here. In 2017, this was noticed by SS322 (member) as well.

Any thoughts or further knowledge on this?

I am well aware the jews are using the media and so called brands to push their agenda through, so maybe this is one of them. And this energy drink is very popular amongst the youth (also others), I know some people buying extreme amounts of this shit.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I'd bet some of the elites actually think they are serving Satan as talked about in the Torah/Bible.

I think the enemy is fine with this and they probably love it as it is slandering our God Satan also it reinforces their programs and they use it to give energy to their thought form they do not know that they are worshipping Molock/YHVH not the real Satan neither the Jews nor gentile lackies in this do. I also don't think things like that help us in any way for one that is not the only place 666 shows up (it supposedly does in a few other places if you look for it) and for two if it is hebrew letters it connects in with the enemy.

I think this just reinforces their xtian program.

Darkpagan666 said:
So I had a little freetime at work. And I bumped into this weird video about a crazy xian lady showing something I just thought was gonna be another xian nut case (which it was at the end).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RK-HruZP8FI

She did show something interesting though, the monster energy drink actually contains of three hebrew letters, the letter VAV. VAV, VAV, VAV. The VAV also being the number 6. Which equals the number 666. What can possibly be the message here? Why is there an energy drink that contains hebrew letters that equals the 666. Is it an attempt of imbed the mass mind of another binding and curse? Cause the O in the mOnster has this cross or line. I couldn't find the real meaning of it.

I tried looking it up here. In 2017, this was noticed by SS322 (member) as well.

Any thoughts or further knowledge on this?

I am well aware the jews are using the media and so called brands to push their agenda through, so maybe this is one of them. And this energy drink is very popular amongst the youth (also others), I know some people buying extreme amounts of this shit.

HAIL SATAN!!!

i don´t know for sure but I asume the vav and 666 in combination could be a permanent curse. vav could means like spending money on useless and destructive things (safed energy from there thought form programmed with vav) and 666 could means to not excape the situation and buy there shit for eternity.

At a lokal festival I saw a free energy store, they did give people sampels from new energy tastes. they guy who would give it to people did wear a david star chain pendant.... all energy drings/coke/ or other stuff that disturbes the bio system should be avoided.

It’s pretty common knowledge that these things are terrible for your health. I think there have been cases of people going into cardiac arrest while drinking these things. So of course they’re going to try to associate it with Satan. It’s just a way of projecting something that is objectively bad for you as having something to do with Satan. Which, of course, it doesn’t.

Darkpagan666 said:
Is it an attempt of imbed the mass mind of another binding and curse? Cause the O in the mOnster has this cross or line. I couldn't find the real meaning of it.
Well, officially
Wiki said:
The design was created by McLean Design, a California-based strategic branding firm. The logo is composed of a vibrant green ″M″, composed of three lines on a field of black. The ″M″ is stylized in such a way as to imply that it is formed by the claws of a monster ripping through the can.
I wouldn't be surprised if they really did use those nasty characters we are trying to erase from the face of the Earth. However, I'm not that well versed when it comes to symbolism.

There was a time in my life I tried these drinks but quickly gave up. According to research, excess caffeine increases anxiety, messes up ability to concentrate and sleep. The half-life of caffeine in your body is surprisingly long. Recently I even went cold turkey on morning cappuccino and all other coffee-based or caffeinated drinks. Feeling much clearer now.

Legendary creature said:
going into cardiac arrest while drinking these thing
A dude I knew was taken to ER from a nightclub after drinking nothing but red bull + vodka coctails and finally collapsing as a result.

I honestly can't say I'm a shining example of what to be (as I do frequently drink energy drinks and pop). But it is rather amusing looking at the theories around corporations secretly putting 'Satanic' messages and images on their products.

In all reality though we ALL know who they work for, and what their goals are. So it's no surprise what they put out for all to see.

As for processed junk / gut rot, try your best to avoid it. I know I've been trying to get more sleep consistently so I don't need caffeine anymore, but it's hard :/

For this one, I think it's a total coincidence (no pun intended). That doesn't even look like "vav". It clearly looks like claw marks to me.

I think that even owners of this brand were like "oh shit, it's true" when/if they saw this video.

Well I have heard that there are people that have died from it and also this drinks take much promotion form everywhere so probably it has something to do with jews!

It's just an easter egg or an in-joke, like where you have sex and drug, etc. jokes in Children's films which only the adults lol at; we're idiotic Children and the "elite" jew is all growed up, so it is pissing (and shitting) itself lolling.

Poweredbythesun said:
I honestly can't say I'm a shining example of what to be (as I do frequently drink energy drinks and pop). But it is rather amusing looking at the theories around corporations secretly putting 'Satanic' messages and images on their products.
Yeah, and the regulations about health and safety and also the false "duty of care" they lie about upholding.

As for that video -
"If 'god' can use people, so can Satan." Yeah, also if Satan can use people, then so can "all-powerful", "all-able", "the same yesterday, today, and forever" "benevolent" "god", as well, so why does "god" be a lazy evil dirty bitch?

What 2 commandments are being broken, and how, exactly, are they being broken?

Witchcraft being "the cross" being tipped upside-down. That's only for a couple of seconds; 99.eleven% of the time, the can is standing upright, and a beloved xian dude (sorry - a jew, called peter who was supposed to be a saint) decided to be crucified hanging upside-down because it decided it was not worthy of being crucified in the same upright position and way as a jew-on-a-stick. So being hanging upside-down for a while before being murdered is rather "withcrafty".

Oh, and last but not least - who claimed that the company - sorry, con-pany - was a christian company? They don't give a shit. It's all selling and advertising and marketing to try and get more money than the current "the" pope has from xians' weekly god-appeasing bribes. Oops, sorry, I meant weekly tithes. Bribe, tithe - they sound so similar! Speaking of which, go see Young Sheldon episode where he and Missy do a lot of hard work at guilting and tricking the con-gregation into giving more money to be lied to, and it being jewsus who gets all of the praise, while Sheldon and Missy are ignored...after which they decide that they should start their own church because not paying taxes is a good fucking idea for a business. Has it come out how much taxes Monster Beverage pays, just like many others who don't pay taxes while still paying workers minimum wage?

Νίκος said:
Well I have heard that there are people that have died from it and also this drinks take much promotion form everywhere so probably it has something to do with jews!

Energy drinks are crap no matter what is written on the can.

Larissa666 said:
Νίκος said:

Exactly lol

It's not like stimulants are better either. They create chemical imbalances too with frequent use. So you shouldn't be drinking coffee every day either, not even if it's within the RDA. And especially don't drink Americano and long coffee, as those are dirty water right, Aquarius? :roll: :D

Larissa666 said:
Νίκος said:

Indeed.

Especially the newer ones I've started seeing more frequently; Contains 'Organic' Caffeine (350~ mg PER CAN), long list of useless vitamins that'll be pissed out later, enough sugar to equal several doughnuts, etc. .

Crazy part about it too is a guy I work with drinks two of those 350~ mg cans a day, that's at least 700 mg of Caffeine. But probably more as a good portion of those drinks contain more Caffeine than what's shown on the label.

The best thing you can do is get a full night's rest, Caffeine just makes you feel more awake (for awhile).

Poweredbythesun said:
The best thing you can do is get a full night's rest, Caffeine just makes you feel more awake (for awhile).
Properly performed energy-breathing will produce an all-natural energy boost similar to caffeine, minus the drawbacks.
I would recommended to try the Breath of Fire and become proficient at it, for anyone who seeks caffeine-like effects.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

Stormblood said:
It's not like stimulants are better either. They create chemical imbalances too with frequent use. So you shouldn't be drinking coffee every day either, not even if it's within the RDA. And especially don't drink Americano and long coffee, as those are dirty water right, Aquarius? :roll: :D
Coffe is generally unhealthy.It only gives some stimulation but just like drugs when you get used to it you will need more more to get the same effect as the first time .(Many kids in my school started to drink it to just to say that they grew up (even though they are just 16 ) and now they drink like 2 times a day).Also about a year ago in a pdf regarding cancer I read that it can cause stomach cancer and is associated with illnesses of the neuro system.

Shael said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Properly performed energy-breathing will produce an all-natural energy boost similar to caffeine, minus the drawbacks.
I would recommended to try the Breath of Fire and become proficient at it, for anyone who seeks caffeine-like effects.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

Thank you so much for this :D

According to something I saw, having a 20-minute sleep between 2 and 3 pm, with about 10-20 minutes of leeway to help, and being in a dark room with a temperature of about 18 degrees Celsius is decent to recharge your batteries for 3-4 hours; whereas caffeine, while not only expensive in the long-run, lasts for only about 30 minutes.

Because nothing new nor original exists anymore, I'll steal Ultravox's song and rewrite it to the lyrics,

Ohhhh, siesta.

I'll remember you when I get to the top.

FancyMancy said:
According to something I saw, having a 20-minute sleep between 2 and 3 pm, with about 10-20 minutes of leeway to help, and being in a dark room with a temperature of about 18 degrees Celsius is decent to recharge your batteries for 3-4 hours; whereas caffeine, while not only expensive in the long-run, lasts for only about 30 minutes.

Because nothing new nor original exists anymore, I'll steal Ultravox's song and rewrite it to the lyrics,

Ohhhh, siesta.

I knew the Spanish were onto something XD I'll have to give that a try at some point, I'm usually tired just about then, and not tired when it's time for bed :/

Poweredbythesun said:
Indeed.

Especially the newer ones I've started seeing more frequently; Contains 'Organic' Caffeine (350~ mg PER CAN), long list of useless vitamins that'll be pissed out later, enough sugar to equal several doughnuts, etc. .

Crazy part about it too is a guy I work with drinks two of those 350~ mg cans a day, that's at least 700 mg of Caffeine. But probably more as a good portion of those drinks contain more Caffeine than what's shown on the label.

The highlighted part is what I disagree with. The vitamins included in energy drinks are usually B-complex, which 99% of the population is deficient. Most of the population is in fact deficient in most vitamins and minerals. The only thing I can agree on about the vitamins, despite the quantity being sufficient (250-300% RDA or whatever it's called in your country), is that the form this vitamins are included in is not the most efficient, especially being synthetic and not natural. Piroxidine Hcl and the likes. The Hcl form is usually one of the worst, as far as I know.

Poweredbythesun said:
FancyMancy said:

Ohhhh, siesta.

I knew the Spanish were onto something XD I'll have to give that a try at some point, I'm usually tired just about then, and not tired when it's time for bed :/
Yeah, it also said that that is about the time when we have a dip in energy levels.

Since is it in hebrew and 666 means solar chakra maybe is a reverse to the solar chakra like turning it upside down or even worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back