Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Military

muriceias

I am 19 and I am thinking to join the military. I am in a poverty situation and living with my xians parents in Brazil. I'm having a hard time to find a job and I'm fed up with this.

If I join the military I'll have a roof and food for free plus some bucks, be indepedent and some other benefits.

The thing is I'll have free time just on weekends.If you want to have an idea, you have less than 10min to have your breakfast. How will I manage my spiritual routine?

Can you help?

I'd say do it. If you are worried about meditations, just do the basics until you get out. Maybe increase meditations if you can fit it in. You do have some extra time in the evening to do whatever you want. Workout a lot before you join. Look up the requirements to join and try to do better than that.

You will most likely have to rely on meditations that do not include any vibrations at all. This is a drawback that you should make sure you are well aware of before making your decision. There will likely be a severe lack in privacy.
As for meditations, you would most probably do them at bedtime lying in your bed, while pretending to be asleep. I'd imagine that your time-windows will be rather limited, but it should be doable if you have the determination.
If you decide to do this, make sure you always do your AoP atleast once every day, twice if at all possible. Aside from this, also do some chakra spinning daily. It's easy and fast and will keep your energy-levels high. Also breathing exercises. They can be done in your bed and will aid your energy levels as well. MerKaBa is also an option. You can download a neatly organized pdf from my signature.
It might be a good idea to experiment around with this beforehand already and create yourself a vibration-less routine that you can follow enjoyably, before you even apply to the military. This should give you better odds that all will go well.

Also, this should be obvious but make sure you are physically cut out for the military. One of my friends has experienced this before and ended up with lots of health issues after a few weeks.

Good luck :)

Most likely you will barely have time for meditations and yoga. You will have some time before going to bed and on weekends.
And if you can use some small pauses during the day, but that will be harder.

You can do some stuff ofc. Not impossible but it will be hard. Military will crush the weak.

If you can practice more drawing energy in silently from the sun or some other planets. Most likely you will not have privacy to do vibrations, and if you really have to you will have to do it short, whispering or even completely in your mind. Weak workings can be done in this way, but keep in mind it will take time for them to work ofc.

You will have some time free on pauses sometimes that you can use to work on your third eye or some other minor chakras or even for some cleaning. Visualisation, drawing energy in and good concentration must be mastered soon.

You need to be ready to be tired aaa lott. Don't fall asleep later while trying to work on your chakras or aura more. Put some faint vibrations on your phone if needed to wake you up if you start falling asleep. Keep somewhere your schedule for every day so you can keep a track on your meditations and workings so you don't forget something.

Make sure your 1. Chakra is healthy, it might have it hard there. Check it often and heal it, work on your hip chakras and feet chakras, you will need a lot of strength. It will be hard to do yoga but try to at least do stretching more and breathing exercises.

And don't let yourself be abused. We should not let ourselves to be abused or broken. Yeah, sometimes it's important to be strong and survive something for a greater good later. Sometimes we just must invest in something and become tough. But if you don't feel good about something..feel free to do magic to defend yourself, to make your life easier. Manipulate, bind people, curse them if needed, but don't let yourself to end up being too broken. In military often they will try to push you more than you can take, so if you feel like you must do some magic, do it, or just leave if situation is tooo bad. We must take care of ourselves, we are special for this world.

I support you in this. Good luck. Just don't let them break you too much. Stay on this path no matter what and be nice to yourself.

Shael said:
You will most likely have to rely on meditations that do not include any vibrations at all. This is a drawback that you should make sure you are well aware of before making your decision. There will likely be a severe lack in privacy.
As for meditations, you would most probably do them at bedtime lying in your bed, while pretending to be asleep. I'd imagine that your time-windows will be rather limited, but it should be doable if you have the determination.
If you decide to do this, make sure you always do your AoP atleast once every day, twice if at all possible. Aside from this, also do some chakra spinning daily. It's easy and fast and will keep your energy-levels high. Also breathing exercises. They can be done in your bed and will aid your energy levels as well. MerKaBa is also an option. You can download a neatly organized pdf from my signature.
It might be a good idea to experiment around with this beforehand already and create yourself a vibration-less routine that you can follow enjoyably, before you even apply to the military. This should give you better odds that all will go well.

Also, this should be obvious but make sure you are physically cut out for the military. One of my friends has experienced this before and ended up with lots of health issues after a few weeks.

Good luck :)

You are right. Such a decision needs a lot of thinking as even a normal routine may have difficulties of privacy ad time. I can only imagine a military career is even more difficult. Solutions may be available but not easy.

If you need money and this is your best opportunity, than you should do it. I'm not familiar with your country's military. I don't know how much free time you have exactly during basic. I don't know how much free time you have during mos training and how much time you'll have after your assigned to your first post. Generally, you should have plenty of times on weekends and after working hours after your training is over.

Shael is right about having little privacy and time. But if you're seriously dedicated you'll find all possible ways you can imagine to keep up spiritual warfare and advance yourself. The basics are, I'm reiterating it now: AoP, AC and chakra spinning. No one will say anything if you breath energy in your chakras either. Yoga in an option: contrary to popular belief here in the fora, yoga is widespread nowadays and only close-minded extremists will think you're Satanic if you do yoga. Doing yoga is a modern trend, doing it properly is something else. Mantras and RTRs can be done during your free leave outside of the base. Free leave is after working hours and in the weekend. It means you can leave your base and go wherever you want. If you are committed, you can find somewhere private and do it. You can even do it in the barracks when none of your roommates are around. Just close the door. You would first need to learn their habits, though. Cleaning and protection for military personnel is of the utmost importance, especially during basic and particularly intense training periods. I can't stress this enough.

Being physically cut for the job has no direct correlation. Most people think that being in the military is all guns and gore. In reality, there are thousands of military occupation specialties (MOS), many of which are behind a desk. What matters most, even in very physically demanding MOS, is the brain. Self-discipline, motivation, self-confidence. If one has those, they can reach any goal, even in the military. What else you need is military aptitude. The higher it is, the less strife there will be in integrating with a hierarchy and with war-based MOS like mine. If your body is out of shape, you put it in shape. Infantry, artillery and cavalry, are not the only mos available. You can be, for example, a linguist and an ambassador. You can be resposible for the gym, you can be on guard duty, you can be a technician, a nurse, a recruiter, work in the administrative office. There are literally almost all occupations one would have in civilian life. And some countries aren't as involved as the US in war operations. In some countries, they assign you a mos based on an aptitude test, in others it can be random. I don't know which fits your country.

I hope I was helpful enough.

you could do more research on your country's military to see what type of place you would be in, like fighting proxy wars for jews like the United States, or anything related or else. you could also do munka workings or other workings to release yourself from the poverty situation spiritually to physically, and use your aura.

muriceias said:
I am 19 and I am thinking to join the military. I am in a poverty situation and living with my xians parents in Brazil. I'm having a hard time to find a job and I'm fed up with this.

If I join the military I'll have a roof and food for free plus some bucks, be indepedent and some other benefits.

The thing is I'll have free time just on weekends.If you want to have an idea, you have less than 10min to have your breakfast. How will I manage my spiritual routine?

Can you help?

I'm Brazilian (I'm writing in English so as not to get disorganized.)

Are you going to do some Proof?
to have a military career.
esPECEx, ITA, IMEI, etc.

HPS Maxine warned that many people are treated poorly in the military. If you do decide, make sure to protect yourself. If you have astrological skill in military things, you could possibly use this to get into a powerful position in the military or something else like a police force.

StyleCoin said:
muriceias said:

Can you help?

esPECEx, ITA, IMEI, etc.

I was thinking on IME

muriceias said:
StyleCoin said:
muriceias said:

Can you help?

esPECEx, ITA, IMEI, etc.

I was thinking on IME

It's good to study hard, because it's one of the most contested competitions in Brazil. Also train, because after the test you have aptitude tests, you will also have to make various expenses with health checks, so it is good to have a health plan. It will be 5 years, it will be very heavy, but it will be worth it.

On this topic, would it be worth it to join the Military for its training (basic and AIT)?

I've been debating joining the Military (or at least the National Guard) for some time now, and I would like to. But the lack of time for basic SS practices (yoga, the Final RTR, and advancement) combined with the frequent abuse of Military personnel turns me off of the idea.

Poweredbythesun said:
On this topic, would it be worth it to join the Military for its training (basic and AIT)?

I've been debating joining the Military (or at least the National Guard) for some time now, and I would like to. But the lack of time for basic SS practices (yoga, the Final RTR, and advancement) combined with the frequent abuse of Military personnel turns me off of the idea.
You can learn military tactics at home or possibly some paid center or somthing. I wouldnt sign years of your life away, but thats just me. Also SS are to valuable to be put in a situation to be easily killed in war.

Poweredbythesun said:

I feel the same.Probably in the future the importance of meditation and yoga will be recognized and aplied to the military schedule.In that case would be the best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back