Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Epstein is dead

Not the first time a murder turned suicide has occurred.

Probably keep him quiet... yeah... these (((people))) will kill their own children if they have to.

For their own criminal agenda’s sake.

I smell a rotten fish all the way from here.

There's like 6 threads about this so I'm gonna reply to this one. I don't think he's really dead... There was no camera footage, the cameras "malfunctioned". He was on suicide watch. etc. Show us the footage and show us the dead body.... Saying he's dead on the news is just code for the elite that he won't give up names.......... He's still alive.

vrDa6o8.jpg

HauptSturm said:
There's like 6 threads about this so I'm gonna reply to this one. I don't think he's really dead... There was no camera footage, the cameras "malfunctioned". He was on suicide watch. etc. Show us the footage and show us the dead body.... Saying he's dead on the news is just code for the elite that he won't give up names.......... He's still alive.
That’s what I think too.

Apparently he really is dead but I (and the entire world) find this hard to believe. It is hard enough to suicide yourself in regular jail as it is. This guy was supposed to be in a max security prison or something, while on suicide watch. You can't just kill yourself in there. He was either murdered or given materials and allowed to suicide. No cameras? wow. Let me just believe he suicided like I'm supposed to believe. I don't care that it's impossible to kill yourself in his situation and the cameras were not working at that time. I believe it anyway...

Perhaps the results of others will be different but my pendulum says that he is indeed dead and also that he was murdered. I was actually thinking the opposite to be true but those were my results.

Friend of Crows said:
Perhaps the results of others will be different but my pendulum says that he is indeed dead and also that he was murdered. I was actually thinking the opposite to be true but those were my results.
Most likely that is the case. I was just thinking, they can get away with so so so much, why not just get this guy out of jail by pretending he's dead. Epstein wanted to live pretty bad but they all wanted him dead even more. He's almost certainly dead. But I will always have that thought in the back of my head that he is still alive. Never underestimate these people. They are sneaky.....

epstain was probably murdered, let's get real here....... if he suicided, i give him props, loll, it's hard to do that but still unlikely...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back