Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about vibes and energy

Freeminds6

I started seeing this girl and every time I visit her home, my nose starts to bleed. It happens every time and just a few moments ago I got off the phone with her but when she answered my nose started bleeding again. Is this a sign she got bad vibes or energies? This may sound silly but it’s a genuine question

I think you might just get nosebleeds when you are nervous, lol. Try posting on the health forums regarding that issue specifically.

I had a similar weird thing happen to me once when I had to make a visit somewhere, the person was a jew. Could your new friend be a jew? You might want to look into that.

Lydia said:
I had a similar weird thing happen to me once when I had to make a visit somewhere, the person was a jew. Could your new friend be a jew? You might want to look into that.
That's really interesting. I never heard of symptoms like this before. In this case disregard my initial advice please @freeminds6.
Thank you for sharing, Lydia :)

Headaches, tension headaches, muscle tensions, irritability, sudden intense burts of anger, difficulty focusing, etc. are all
signs of opposing energies.

I studied physics many years ago. There was another time where I was forced to be in proximity with a Jew. We were both aware of each other. His nose started bleeding. I was wondering about this for many years afterwards, but I think this may actually be another sign of opposing energies. There are many signs of opposing energies apart from the ones I listed above. If someone has a cold, has been blowing their nose a lot, is in a dry climate, is naturally prone to nosebleeds, etc., it would manifest easier.

In the case of xians, muslims and other non-Jews, the person with the strongest energy will overpower the weaker one, and the weaker one will feel the effects. An exception is if you are outnumbered.

It's a bit different with joos, since they are parasitic. If you you open up to them in any way by relating, as in building friendly rapport, you may feel the effects of the opposing energies even though you are stronger. This is why Satan states in the Al-Jilwah not to have friendly association with other 'people'. This is also the reason they will incessantly try to suck up to you, to get you to lower your conscious, or subconscious, spiritual defenses. If you are forced to interact with Jews at your job, etc., the trick is to stay professional and not engage in any meaningless conversation. Don't relate with them, and DON'T accept any gifts, food, snacks, etc. They will try anything to suck up to you.

Someone stated that the only thing muslims respect is overwhelming physical force. This is true. With Jews, you could probably beat them up, but they will go home and curse you. The only thing that will get THEM to stop is overwhelming spiritual force, black magick.

I'm not saying your friend is necessarily a Jew. Do you get any other side effects from interacting with her, apart from having nosebleeds? Try closing your chakras and shrinking your aura next time you interact with her.

Lydia said:

Please don’t say that, that really got me aggravated. this was a female I started talking to, but before I start talking to anyone I always make sure they’re not a kike by asking about there background and religion

Freeminds6 said:
I started seeing this girl and every time I visit her home, my nose starts to bleed. It happens every time and just a few moments ago I got off the phone with her but when she answered my nose started bleeding again. Is this a sign she got bad vibes or energies? This may sound silly but it’s a genuine question
I've never had this happen to anyone I know or to me personally. But I've seen in Japanese anime characters get nosebleeds when one is uncontrollably aroused or anxious. I don't know how much truth there is to this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq866iOnaTQ
(I found this on YouTube. )

Jack said:
I've never had this happen to anyone I know or to me personally. But I've seen in Japanese anime characters get nosebleeds when one is uncontrollably aroused or anxious.
This was the first thing I thought of too lmao

Freeminds6 said:
Lydia said:

Please don’t say that, that really got me aggravated. this was a female I started talking to, but before I start talking to anyone I always make sure they’re not a kike by asking about there background and religion

That isn't foolproof. There are many jews who are proud of being jewish.
There are also jews that are ashamed of being jewish. So they deny or don't mention it.
They are prolific liars.
There are jews that practice their own version of "safe Satanism" and there are jews that practice paganism. There are Buddhist jews and xian jews. You get the point. Not all practice judaism.

When I was an xian, many years ago, there was one guy in church fellowship I went to, that said he was "half-Filipino." He always seemed a bit ashamed and never said what his "other half" was. I noticed he had the brittle, flat stare and extremely long, narrow sausage-shaped face.

A few years later I dedicated to Satan. One day, walking down the street downtown, I felt someone's eyes boring into my face. I looked to my left and it was that same guy. I recognized his flat aura, although it is not as flat as a jew who is unmixed. He seemed hostile towards me. Maybe he recognized me from the church some years back.

There was this other Filipino woman who was a friend of an acquaintance who invited me out to lunch a few years ago. I thought she was Gentile, and was friendly towards her, until she mentioned her cousin just went to their bat or bar mitzvah (I forget which one it was.) She must have been very mixed, probably 1/3 or 1/4 jewish.

As you advance, and you talk to people, some jews may pick up that you are aware and open to them, just from your aura and soul. They may be even more sly than usual and try to get you to admit your distrust and hatred towards them. Or they may stare outright at you. Xians do this too.

Freeminds6 said:
Lydia said:

Please don’t say that, that really got me aggravated.
Well that’s just pathetic.

Aquarius said:
Freeminds6 said:
Lydia said:

Only got me aggravated because I thought I was more careful to recognize a kike. Lord Satan forbid that bitch is one, I always avoid contact with those parasites. I wasn’t mad at our fellow SS for the in site. Was only upset because I thought I was more careful

Freeminds6 said:
Aquarius said:
Freeminds6 said:

Only got me aggravated because I thought I was more careful to recognize a kike. Lord Satan forbid that bitch is one, I always avoid contact with those parasites. I wasn’t mad at our fellow SS for the in site. Was only upset because I thought I was more careful
Alright haha

Freeminds6 said:

Don't rely on questions about background/religion to spot a jew. You can see it in their face, eyes, and energy. There is a chance she isn't, read what Nick Vabzircnila wrote, perhaps her home is really xian and that affected you. Also what Jack wrote is true, I've heard of that in real life.

Jack said:
Freeminds6 said:
I've never had this happen to anyone I know or to me personally. But I've seen in Japanese anime characters get nosebleeds when one is uncontrollably aroused or anxious. I don't know how much truth there is to this though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq866iOnaTQ
(I found this on YouTube. )
Lmao reminds me of muten roshi

Nosebleed had happened to a classmate of mine while we were taking the results of a test and one other time that she had taken a message from a boy she has a crush on.
So Jack has a good point.

Freeminds so maybe you are getting aroused everytime you get with her? Don’t be shy! Haha

Freeminds6 said:
Aquarius said:
Freeminds6 said:

Do you want good things to happen with this girl ,if you know what I mean.
;) ;)

Jack said:
Freeminds6 said:
Aquarius said:

Do you want good things to happen with this girl ,if you know what I mean.
;) ;)
If you know what he means ;) ;)

Haha yeah no that’s not it. I’m sure it’s just more about bad vibes from her, I never get anxious or whatever from seeing her and I certainly don’t get aroused. I’m dropping contact with her so that should be the end of that. Thanks for the insite everyone. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back