Username change

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Brdredr

Username change

Postby Brdredr » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:58 am

This post is for the admins mostly but also for the community so you know who I am.

I've decided to change my username just because I feel like I'm going through a new phase in my life where some things are going to be different on a personal and public level. I don't know if I should ask the Clergy to delete this account (because it's got my music stuff on it) and the way this forum works, it isn't possible to change usernames (It *would* be possible, if you added a plugin or something. Idk what this forum is based on but this would be a long post if I tried getting into the technical stuff about how this forum works) for the most part I just lurk, and I keep telling myself I need to engage with the community more. So yeah, just letting you know I'm changing my username so I don't get banned for multiaccounting (if that's a rule?) I've seen other people ask similar questions about it.

I've picked the username "ShadowTheRaven" and if that's not available, something similar. You'll probably realize it's me after a few posts.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: Username change

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:40 am

Your name can be changed, just request an available name and it can change on that account.

The thing is if people change names like shirts it's difficult for people to communicate.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:12 pm

You're never going to have a username as cool as dahaarkan so just stick to what you got so everyone knows who you are anyway
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:You're never going to have a username as cool as dahaarkan so just stick to what you got so everyone knows who you are anyway
Lmao
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:24 am

Cool name.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:56 am

Dahaarkan wrote:You're never going to have a username as cool as dahaarkan so just stick to what you got so everyone knows who you are anyway

To everyone else, hello there :)

@Dahaarkan Yeah I'm never gonna have an ego like yours either but I guess we can consider that a good thing.

Besides, can anyone even pronounce "Brdredr"? I changed my name for simplicity's sake as well.
We live in a society. Thankfully, this forum as well as the Gods (especially Azazel and Paimon) have kept me sane throughout my existence.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 am

LightAlgur wrote:Cool name.

Eh, it's got a history. Not here though.

And I've always considered the Raven my spirit animal of sorts.
We live in a society. Thankfully, this forum as well as the Gods (especially Azazel and Paimon) have kept me sane throughout my existence.

Blackdragon666

Postby Blackdragon666 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:13 pm

:lol:
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:16 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Your name can be changed, just request an available name and it can change on that account.

The thing is if people change names like shirts it's difficult for people to communicate.

Maybe a topic for people to write there the old and new nicknames might be useful as long as everyoane knows about it, so we can know who changed his nickname.

LightAlgur

Postby LightAlgur » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 am

I thought it was the wolf.

WiseDragon

Postby WiseDragon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:13 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

@Dahaarkan Yeah I'm never gonna have an ego like yours either but I guess we can consider that a good thing.

He's just joking, chill

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:05 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:

oh bb to have an ego like mine you'd have to actually be better than everybody (like me!)
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:47 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Your name can be changed, just request an available name and it can change on that account.

My Clergical Brother, speaking of which, could you perhaps change mine to Satan's Peacock? It's what I use in most places Satanic, so it's only fitting I'd have it as such in our home base.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:06 pm

WiseDragon wrote:He's just joking, chill

I know he was joking. I just fired back with a joke of my own, at his expense of course.

WiseDragon

Postby WiseDragon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:He's just joking, chill

I know he was joking. I just fired back with a joke of my own, at his expense of course.

Ok