Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can't post anything...?

luis

This is a test. Lately somehow it doesn't let me make new posts...hope now it works.

luis said:
This is a test. Lately somehow it doesn't let me make new posts...hope now it works.
Now it works! After i tried to post 3 times, thank you HP!

luis said:

I really saw nothing disapproved by anyone nor there would be any reason to, so not sure what this caused this, still.

Does it give you the message that your topic has went through?

Sorry for causing you inconvenience.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

I really saw nothing disapproved by anyone nor there would be any reason to, so not sure what this caused this, still.

I didn't recive any notification, and when i tried to post the new topic it gived me the ususal message. I did post 3 new topics but nothing. Well i don't know what it was but at least now it works!

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

I didn't recive any notification, and when i tried to post the new topic it gived me the ususal message. I did post 3 new topics but nothing. Well i don't know what it was but at least now it works!

Do you get something like "Limit reached" or some other notice? End up in a white page? This is a bug that others have reported.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you get something like "Limit reached" or some other notice? End up in a white page? This is a bug that others have reported.
Nope, or at least i don't remember it :?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This had happened to me a while ago

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

I sent in a new topic to this main forum under a week ago, about noxious gas being released in a subway station in my city. I didn't get a notification for this topic either, to let me know if it was approved or not. I always get a notification. I think maybe the forum ate this new topic of mine. I posted replies to the poem about Ronove and they went through.

I don't see why the new topic I made wouldn't be approved. HP HoodedCobra, do you think it was also a bug that would be responsible for this?

magus.immortalis said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I sent in a new topic to this main forum under a week ago, about noxious gas being released in a subway station in my city. I didn't get a notification for this topic either, to let me know if it was approved or not. I always get a notification. I think maybe the forum ate this new topic of mine. I posted replies to the poem about Ronove and they went through.

I don't see why the new topic I made wouldn't be approved. HP HoodedCobra, do you think it was also a bug that would be responsible for this?

You should keep every post if it's big enough on a wordpad, as yes, it might happen. It has happened to me too. Anothing thing that happens is I have to refresh twice for my post to show up, so I have to re-write it.

When a post is disapproved, you will normally also receive an e-mail about it.

The army of the orcs of the enemy is just swarming the forum daily with 200+ messages [on a good day] to cause problems like that.

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Thank you, we'll look into it.

The problem is too many spammer orcs just overload the system, its done on purpose.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The problem is too many spammer orcs just overload the system, its done on purpose.

Maybe this causes several problms. For example my posts get approved but not all of them have notifications.

EasternFireLion666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Νίκος said:

Maybe this causes several problms. For example my posts get approved but not all of them have notifications.
This happened to the post I did today in the Satan is Mercury topic.It is approved but I don't have a notification for this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back