Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My 2019 Poem for Ronobe/Roneve/Ronove

SATchives

(I meant to make a poem yesterday, as it was the 7th for me and that is one of his day, hence the first phrases)

everyday taking the fight to the enemy jew
because we your Satanic family never to forget
the beauty and knowedge to those you have reached
You speak fiery smooth rhetoric, never less than Gnostic
that shines in a thousand languages you have teached
watch as these jewish defences we make breached
the future days we have won
I thank you for everything You've done
a thousand words could have come and gone
but for you i must say
Your grace makes my day
I thank you here and then
and maybe one day I'll call you Ben

Hail Ronobe!

Ronove_31560.gif

latest

I love your poem, SATchives ! (and your user name...I think of chives. I love them in Chinese steamed and fried dumplings.)

I am unsure if you saw this post I wrote some time ago, about Ronove:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12908&p=59917&hilit=ronove#p59917

Please write more, I could feel your sincerity, warmth and love for Ronove in your words!

Oh, I was just reminded of a dream. One time I was in the backseat of a car, and Ronove was driving. I saw his long, straight reddish hair and he turned around and smiled at me. He did not have the blue paint on his face that one time. And Abigor/Eligos was in the passenger seat, just going along for the ride.

Later, I asked Abigor (when I was awake) if he was good friends with Ronove. He replied, "yes, Ben and I are close."

So epic :3

Hail Ronove!

SATchives, is it alright if I post your poem on a page that I made for Ronove, on Facebook? I run the page, of course, and have made other pages for the gods and goddesses of Hell.

I will provide the link to your poem (here on the ancient-forums.com forums) on the FB page.

TopoftheAbyss said:
SATchives said:
Nice picture.
It is a very beautiful picture.
I dont take credit for the picture I found it years ago, i know the artist drew it to be Renobe but can't remember original artist name. All credit goes to original artist.

magus.immortalis said:
SATchives, is it alright if I post your poem on a page that I made for Ronove, on Facebook? I run the page, of course, and have made other pages for the gods and goddesses of Hell.

I will provide the link to your poem (here on the ancient-forums.com forums) on the FB page.

I dont mind, you and anyone may share my poem anywhere just dont alter it

magus.immortalis said:
I love your poem, SATchives ! (and your user name...I think of chives. I love them in Chinese steamed and fried dumplings.)

I am unsure if you saw this post I wrote some time ago, about Ronove:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12908&p=59917&hilit=ronove#p59917

Please write more, I could feel your sincerity, warmth and love for Ronove in your words!

Oh, I was just reminded of a dream. One time I was in the backseat of a car, and Ronove was driving. I saw his long, straight reddish hair and he turned around and smiled at me. He did not have the blue paint on his face that one time. And Abigor/Eligos was in the passenger seat, just going along for the ride.

Later, I asked Abigor (when I was awake) if he was good friends with Ronove. He replied, "yes, Ben and I are close."

So epic :3

Hail Ronove!
I meant for my name to be a pun off of archives but whatever you will lol. Read your posts beautiful experiences and dreams

SATchives said:
magus.immortalis said:

I dont mind, you and anyone may share my poem anywhere just dont alter it

Great! I will link it back to this thread and I won't alter anything.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back