Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus square for beauty/attractiveness

Taurus666

Hello everyone.
I was planning to do a Venus square to improve my general beauty and to be more attractive. Like, not focusing on a particular thing but letting Venus's energy do some minor adjustments where needed so that my beauty is improved.
Is a Venus square the best way to do so or are there better ones?
And, if I did this, I'd do the physical square with Namah, right?
Should I wait till Venus enters Libra or is it okay if I do it right now (Leo)? Maybe I could do another one when Venus is in more favourable conditions.
Thanks
HAIL SATAN

If my quick calculations are right Venus should enter Libra somewhere in the middle of September. I guess is worth waiting, as you have time to gain even more power, which would make the square even more powerful, also together with the ruling sign. But is up to you, Leo is not a bad sign neither, but not as good as Libra which is the home sign of Venus.

From what I seen before yes the Venus square deals with attraction and physical beauty. You're right you need to use the Namah on this as is a physical matter and not spiritual.

Taurus666 said:
Hello everyone.
I was planning to do a Venus square to improve my general beauty and to be more attractive. Like, not focusing on a particular thing but letting Venus's energy do some minor adjustments where needed so that my beauty is improved.
Should I wait till Venus enters Libra or is it okay if I do it right now (Leo)? Maybe I could do another one when Venus is in more favourable conditions.
Thanks
HAIL SATAN
It's up to you. The Venus square is no doubt very powerful, just like the other squares, but there is the risk of fucking it up and essentially ending up with lots of time wasted on it. With the squares I tend to not recommend them to anyone who isn't really really advanced, or atleast has become very proficient at void meditation. I too haven't touched the squares yet for the most part and have just been sticking to doing planetary mantras for the same amount of reps every day, whenever I wanted a working with a certain planets' energy.
I actually worked with Venus too recently, just simply vibrating the spiritual mantra of it (with Svaha) for 7x every day, powerfully and throughly. 7 times may seem like a small amount, but the vibrations still took me slightly over 10 minutes to do, in full focus from start to finish without diverting focus from the goal. The lower amount of time also made it easier to hit the hour of Venus almost every day for the working.
It has had great effects in being treated more favorably by others and having my beauty enhanced by making positive qualities more easily visible to other people.

Since this doesnt seem to be an overly urgent matter, I'd say wait for Libra. Make sure you decide carefully on whether you want to do the square or a simple consistent number of vibrations each day. It depends on how well you can focus your mind over prolonged periods of time.

If you should decide to do the square, then I must disagree a bit with Alchemist's advice and recommend the spiritual square for beauty matters instead. Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but I think that the spiritual square is in regards to personal changes that are not dependant on outside factors. For example becoming more beautiful through better health, mindset, diet, exercise, and the physical changes to your body that come from such. Whereas the material square would influence your outside situation such as perhaps finding a new makeup, or new clothes, jewelry etc. that may compliment your beauty.
Based on what you wrote it seems to me that you would want more of the effects of the spiritual square, as opposed to the material one.

Shael said:
...small amount of venus vibrations...

Not to be off-topic just as a side-topic but when using these small vibration numbers. How long do you do them for and what are you affecting?

I know small reps can help it's not much but it's better than nothing. But generally speaking what exactly does this do to stick to your soul and carry on?

I mean is it the affirmation(use of permanent) or days like say 9 days or 40 days or something? or do you do it till something materializes?

How exactly do you get away with doing low reps and create an effect?

I was curious a while back on the Venus square and clothing. Since Venus rules beautiful clothing despite my alternative use of the Venus square. But doing a square just for clothing seems extreme, not saying wrong, just a hell of a 49 days.

Plus considering beforehand I did the sun square I literally from around April till July nearly 100 days worth of squares. Did miss out on a few Jupiter Squares during those times but I decided to stick to just one square and not mix the energies of different squares.

Gear88 said:
I did it for 40 days.
I didn't do anything special except for doing it with full focus from start to finish, every time. Focusing fully on the vibrations and my end-goal, while vibrating powerfully and thoroughly.
I didn't let my mind wander and I didn't rush the vibrations. I treated it like advanced void meditation, with single-target focus on the working.

Taurus666 said:
Hello everyone.
Thanks
HAIL SATAN

I've done some venus square for a similar working and i never had better results from my personnal working than from squares for the moment and i've used namah , so clearly yes , i never tried to use the planetary mantra in itself for a working but honestly from my point of view the square can be long and frustrating sometimes but really worth it, it will change whatever have to be changed so yes , with it i would advise to not stress it , i mean by that to do the vibration do the affirmation and then that's it do not think of it, if you've done it wrong etc... , and even if first it doesn't seems to work it changes parameters to parameters until you see the symptoms of the realization of the working. I mean it's not like in a video game where you have indicator or in a movie where you have focus plan of the key things that will change , things will feel natural.

just do not forget to use " in a positive way for me " and "forever" in your affirmation specially in those powerful workings..

also i would prefer to do it when Venus enter Libra, it's not like the jupiter square that you can spam in the year here and there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back