Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTRs are the death of them

Larissa666

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/08/239339/victorias-secret-fashion-show-cancelled

It takes absolutely brain dead moron to not see what is going on in the world, and that jews are behind any wickedness there is! Victoria’s Secret is owned by jews, and they have been ruining the lives of young women for years!

The author of the text say Victoria’s Secret was founded by “white men”. JEWS ARE NOT WHITE, IDIOT!!!

Keep up the RTRs, brothers and sisters! They are finished!!!

Yes, always putting the blame on White men... Because "Epstein" is such a fine white name :roll: It needs to be made clear everywhere, jews are not white, they are their own race. Rabbis even state this.

Lydia said:
Yes, always putting the blame on White men... Because "Epstein" is such a fine white name :roll: It needs to be made clear everywhere, jews are not white, they are their own race. Rabbis even state this.
Or ''Weinstein'' lol

I wrote about this in my article on Epstein, the Jewish owner of Victoria Secret's parent company, Leslie Wexner is more then likely Epstein's handler and provider for the Jewish espionage ring they are running.

You are right the lives of many women get destroyed by false beauty standarts but the thing is victorias secret is that no one of the victoria secret models are women. They are all transgender. Just type in youtube victoria secret transvestigation www.youtube.com/watch?v=99L1fgTirII for example. You get fcked up everywhere take care.

Morgenröte said:
You are right the lives of many women get destroyed by false beauty standarts but the thing is victorias secret is that no one of the victoria secret models are women. They are all transgender. Just type in youtube victoria secret transvestigation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99L1fgTirII for example. You get fcked up everywhere take care.

What happened when you woke up?

Who even buys from Victoria's Secret? I can't name one person other than my mother, and she hasn't set foot into a Victoria's Secret store for 15 years.

Morgenröte said:
You are right the lives of many women get destroyed by false beauty standarts but the thing is victorias secret is that no one of the victoria secret models are women. They are all transgender. Just type in youtube victoria secret transvestigation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99L1fgTirII for example. You get fcked up everywhere take care.

NO amount of surgery and hormone therapy can make a man look fully like a woman.

Surgery and hormone therapy cannot make a waist-to-hip ratio that a woman has, or the way our muscles (glutes/butt for example) are shaped. Waist to hips, hips to thighs, etc.

And do you think they all get surgery to decrease the size of their hands, fingers, wrists, feet, ankles, neck? Is that even possible? Surgery can only go so far. Also, what would even be the point of having them all trans, when there are so many women available? :roll:

Lydia said:
NO amount of surgery and hormone therapy can make a man look fully like a woman.

Surgery and hormone therapy cannot make a waist-to-hip ratio that a woman has, or the way our muscles (glutes/butt for example) are shaped. Waist to hips, hips to thighs, etc.

And do you think they all get surgery to decrease the size of their hands, fingers, wrists, feet, ankles, neck? Is that even possible? Surgery can only go so far. Also, what would even be the point of having them all trans, when there are so many women available? :roll:

I think it's a matter of "How long until they find out they're all trannies? I could just imagine them continuously throwing up for a good 30 seconds"

Vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5YgNMQtNiM

Lydia said:
Morgenröte said:

Photoshop

And there is a surgery for a wasp taille which involves removing the two lowest ribs.

Their newst addition is apparently transgender and other than that I have to say 'why are her hips so narrow from top to crotch (vertical) Id find it hard to see. But this woman barely has any boobs.
And of transgenders truly look like that and that is going to be the 'standard' then one may question wether or not I was actually born a woman myself...

ShadowTheRaven said:
Who even buys from Victoria's Secret? I can't name one person other than my mother, and she hasn't set foot into a Victoria's Secret store for 15 years.

This is not “Trusted Reviews” or similar kind of articles where we discuss should you buy something or not.

First this idiot came claiming that all women working for Victoria’s Secret are trans, and then this...

Enjoy your detailed thread...

Lydia said:
Morgenröte said:

Lol!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back