Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another World?

Matty Boy

After doing the Race Awakening Rituals followed by the Lizard Tickling Rituals. I have been having some crazy dreams.

Most recently a dream of another world.
In this dream I was someone else entirely, surrounded by SS only sporting new colors, modern age styled. I had a feeling of being lost however i didnt want to leave, I pulled out my phone in the dream to look at maps to realize the geographical structure was entirely different. It was weird, however in the dream there was no fear of anything, we were free, just living, unsure what this means, but I believe that this other world in the dream, victory had been achieved.
Could it have just been a dream or was I being shown??? Needless to say i didnt wanna go!!!

Matty Boy said:
After doing the Race Awakening Rituals followed by the Lizard Tickling Rituals. I have been having some crazy dreams.

Most recently a dream of another world.
In this dream I was someone else entirely, surrounded by SS only sporting new colors, modern age styled. I had a feeling of being lost however i didnt want to leave, I pulled out my phone in the dream to look at maps to realize the geographical structure was entirely different. It was weird, however in the dream there was no fear of anything, we were free, just living, unsure what this means, but I believe that this other world in the dream, victory had been achieved.
Could it have just been a dream or was I being shown??? Needless to say i didnt wanna go!!!

What are Lizard Tickling Rituals?

I suggest taking down your profile picture if that’s you or a family member.

Some good and bad anonymous people in here...

As much as I like reading some Isekai and all that shit, it’s just fantasy.

Come back to reality.

Also "Mattyboy" if that is your real profile picture you need to take it down. The enemy will end up using it to curse you.

It was a joke about lizards having sensitive bellys and if you tickle it hard enough their rib care will break, the Jews are lizards.... They also only care about the solar chakra aka money.

I was merely describing a detailed dream I had, also my picture on there is to see how much oomf they have left in them, the answer is, well you know when you spill pop or coffee, its like ahh man.... Its similar to that. Also that dream I thought i would share because maybe someone else may have experienced it as well, I know i'll remember it forever

hahaha tickle the lizard... I suspected it was the RTR you meant, just not 100% sure.

You could try working on astral projection.

As for the picture, that could've been a big mistake.

The enemy could've just saved the picture and looked around to see who you are, where you live.

See your aura, instill energies into your aura or rip energy from it.

I suggest not underestimate them.

perhaps not a big mistake; irreversible.

just keep the aura of protection as instructed in the website and should be alright.

depending on how strong the mage's aura of protection is.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back