little issue

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

lucifer666

little issue

Postby lucifer666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:05 pm

hello guys,so i was doing aura of protection for a month without privacy and it is so bad that i use to go out side and sit to chant hoping that no one will see or hear me because i am in my school hostel.i was doing 108 vibrations of suryae and took a break after one month because i coudnt countinue because of lack of privacy and i couldn't hide all the time so i began skipping days and could not make up for it.i just did breathing energy after that.the thing is i want to start again but this time around am doing 54 vibrations instead of 108 because 108 is too much for me now.can i reduce the chant or will my energy drop i mean i continued with 108 even though i knew it will be difficult because i didnt want to stop what i had started and i heard my energy was going to drop which i didnt want,but now doing less will it make my energy to drop giving that i am starting a new schedule

NaziMan12

Re: little issue

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Why not lock yourself in the bathroom and do it? You can drop down to 27 if you really want or 40 is a good number too. You should also visualize the light like the sun around you when you vibrate it if you are doing the aura cleaning.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Kieith666

Postby Kieith666 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:27 am

You could also use an affirmation to attain privacy. Like right before you go to bed you can breathe in energy and affirm in your mind "I am finding the privacy and time necessary to fully and successfully complete my meditations every day" or something like that. it's completely silent and no one in the room would hear you.
Alway treat Satan and the Gods with the utmost respect!!

There's a war going on right now. What are YOU doing about it?

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 am

yea ive tried that,but i think i will just wait until i have enough privacy before starting again.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Thats a good idea - the one Kieth666 suggested. With workings the key is to stay focused on the working but also forget about the magical act that you performed yourself. You must not do any other witchcraft or affirmations other than the one about privacy and when you do raise any energy you should make an affirmation confirming the privacy working - you can even use the same affirmation you used in the original working.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:28 am

thanks thats a great idea