Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the merkaba meditation

Darkmyth

Hi, i was looking over the merkaba meditation on joyofsatan and seen it used satanas and was wondering if its safe and would be also more beneficial to replace satanas with satanama for the beginning steps of the meditation?

Darkmyth said:
Hi, i was looking over the merkaba meditation on joyofsatan and seen it used satanas and was wondering if its safe and would be also more beneficial to replace satanas with satanama for the beginning steps of the meditation?

Aldrick did develop a good meditation for this:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=93749#p93749

No keep it the same there are other more advanced versions bit those are secret from common knowledge its astaroths gift to us im sort of a merkaba expert as im extremly close to her and azazel there are also dances that raise energy most are war dances they work well with rtrs anyonr whe has met aguares knows she can dance perfectly as does inanna .so back to topic just do it keep a positive mindset as it raises and spins the energy start with moving energy meditation.for rtr my coven uses voo vav voh then merkaba trust me it works wonders adds extra power . Not sure if i should have told this much but were a family here. And ps jos is best .ask astaroth for help on merkaba hail inanna!!!! Hail satan!!!! Hail lilith

Darkmyth said:
I have been doing it exactly like described on the website and it's working truly great. I would recommend to stay away from any alterations that are not published or approved by the clergy themselves.

Also, check my signature for a neatly organized pdf of the MerKaBa, if you are interested :)

GG Allin said:
Darkmyth said:

Aldrick did develop a good meditation for this:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=93749#p93749

sry did missread, well it is still a good meditation ;)

Shael said:
Darkmyth said:
I have been doing it exactly like described on the website and it's working truly great. I would recommend to stay away from any alterations that are not published or approved by the clergy themselves.

Also, check my signature for a neatly organized pdf of the MerKaBa, if you are interested :)

I am new to the forums so im interested to as how this works.. hopefully i did this correctly, but thank you..i cannot operate pdfs on this phone due to storage and the fact my phone wont let me but like i said thank you anyways much appreciated!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back