Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Visualization problems. Please help.

Ryan666RR

Hello, my Satanic family.
So, i have been meditating today and i noticed that i have some problems with visualization. I might not fully understand HOW to visualize these energies... So, please help.

Ryan666RR said:
So, i have been meditating today and i noticed that i have some problems with visualization. I might not fully understand HOW to visualize these energies... So, please help.

If it is about color i usually search them and look at them a while before meditating. Indigo was hard for me to visualize. If it is a dynamic visualisation it does not have to be visually clear. Just focus on the idea.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Ryan666RR said:

If it is about color i usually search them and look at them a while before meditating. Indigo was hard for me to visualize. If it is a dynamic visualisation it does not have to be visually clear. Just focus on the idea.

Thank you.

I also had some difficulties when I first started doing the Aura of Protection and Aura Cleaning meditations. What fixed the issues were, first, visualizing myself from the third perspective and, visualizing the aura/energy like I would see it in a fantasy film, or even animation.

The texture, the intensity, the shape, every aspect can come from something you have seen already, and that makes it very easy to visualize and sustain the image.

You can experiment and change some aspects to see how well they work. I noticed that if I switch to another style of representation once every week or so, I retain focus. Maybe it's because I don't let myself get bored with the image. I'm very prone to losing interest if things become samey, and this method works very well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back