Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Retarded People, Toxic Groups.

ahana666

I've already talked about these people in a topic, but they changed name and I
have further things to make you laugh and to expose them. (Their name now is
" Sentiero Del Loto Celeste ". I'm making this topic here too because they always say that they are the most important contributors to the info of JOS and that they even invented the final RTR.

They even talked shit about HP Maxine.

CqaGQjy.png

TRANSLATION :
sosi caeli loto wrote : " After all, I'm now acknowledged how KAMA SATYA is superior to JoS "

They attack every Ideal of JoS Clergy and they even say that they are supported by JoS, they always start a lie with " As JoS always says...."

Ok so, the MOST cringey part of them is that they say that Father Satan is a FORM OF THOUGHT made up by JoS. They even say " WE ALL ARE SATAN! "

UP3lYM9.png

TRANSLATION :
Ingvar wrote : "Brahman have we ever told to you that The Satan of JoS is a form of thought created directly from JoS? "

A lot of people in this group believed the TRUTH, that Satan is real. (In the JoS homepage : We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.

We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity. )

But after the " BIG GURUS BIG BRAIN " said that they felt sad about it.

XUNZjwK.png

TRANSLATION:
Wunjoss (LEBEN) wrote: "YOU ARE SATAN! This is the good part about it"

BRAHMAN wrote: "When we say HAIL SATAN is like we say HAIL to us... it's what we are.."

Wunjoss wrote: "Exactly"

COME ON BRAH... what the fuck

Everyone in this community has to say some weird shit about Satan and Satanism.
For example, this member says that Satan is only a " Kundalini Allegory " and that they way of seeing Satan of JoS is wrong :

e8hzQRV.png

Wunjoss wrote : "JoS has a stupid,banal way of seeing Satan "

They also talk shit about our Gods :

jPOBmZy.png

TRANSLATION

a big asshole wrote : " The 72 Gods are all form of thoughts, the fact that they have astrological attributes and sigils dimostrates that. The gods are who live in another planet and have a real corpse "

I don't have proof here, but they also said that some of them didn't have a Guardian.

They also say that the demons listed on JoS are created by Jews

eMlu1Pr.png

Ingvar,Azur,Leakim wrote : " The 72 Gods are creted by rabbis. But JoS picked up these Gods and transformed them in GOOD GODS. So they can get in touch with us "

They say that Lucifuge Rofocale is not a semi-grey and they stated that it's a form of Thought created by the ancient people.

GKId3pR.png

TRANSLATION:
an asshole wrote: " Lucifuge is a form of thought, as we know, a being created by the ancient people. That lives here on the Earth. It doesn't make any sense don't you all think? Why He has a sigil that can lead to him? The sigils are like phone numbers that are connected to the Gods, like Shiva Thor...."

I AM GOING TO REPEAT ANOTHER ONE TIME THAT GODS ARE NOT THOUGHT FORMS, BUT LIVING CREATURES IN SKIN AND BONES. SATANISM IS REALLY CLEAR.

It is really blasphemous to say those things at our demon friends.
But what Kama/Pathway thinks about Maxine and what she says? Just to make it simple, they think that she didn't understand anything. They think that Kama is the truth on earth, they can't admit their egopathy of being wrong, they who have never had contact with a God!
They also think that Maxine talked with some enemy entity that has disguised itself as a demon and lied to her.

I want to add another simple thing to make you understand better the message.
Kama/Pathway thinks that there are gods, but they are not the gods we know, but gods that actually lives somewhere on Orion (and they're not Satan), Anubis, Azazel or whatever, but in general they talk about these Orionids, but they refuse our gods. They tell lies about the true Gods as I have made you read.
They so affirm that Lucifuge isn't a grey, but Maxine simply had allucinations or Lucifuge showed himself as an evil grey that wanted to lie her and in all these years she didn't find out, this is absolutely RIDICOLOUS!

CsuBclm.png

Screen says:

"Brothers, Maxine isn't stupid, she only has limits. She hasn't many informations and of course she doesn't know that grey are all our enemies. External aliens to us and our race, orions.
The HP's talks with gods of Orion, surely, but they can have interferences, she talked with something else in some cases, I do not know exactly what but surely something that is related to the enemy, that brought her feel illusioned about saying these things. Satan is the real truth and he won't ever say things like these. It's obvious that in the middle there is the enemy or illusions created by her himself."

Their informations about magic are corrupted.
Affermations that they uses in their rituals are written in inappropriate ways. Example, a normal affermation is:
"Name is immensely in love with me"

For Kama/Pathway it is "immensely in love with me Name is", as you can see they inverts affermations.
Another thing that they say is that Saturn isn't negative and is not the bearer of misfortune like
JoS rightly says.
(and as I got to try on my skin especially of Saturn in my Natal Theme).

If you believe it or not, it doesn't limits to Saturn, but every planet does not give negative or positive influences.
I am going to show you a thing where we was talking about a retrograde planet.
Everyone knows that if a planet like Mercury is retrograde, works that are governed by planet Mercury is better not to do them, as example works on study, technology etc..

But as I said, Kama/Pathway likes to rewrite Satanism and the seguent is one of their lie that with real spirituality has nothing to do!

This is the screen
AGwNwZC.png

I wrote: "When a planet is in retrograde, you cannot do a work of that planet, I know that it works like this"

Then Ingvar: You can do it.

Wunjoss: Surely jos says that but it is something that regards beginners.

Ingvar: Not even, as every planet is neutre.

Obviously they needs to give advices on alimentation, it's something they are extremely strict about. They all convince that vegetarian food is the best and that it must be practiced in the most absolute way.

cmgDTy4.png

Screen says:
"If a human is biologically born to be vegetarian, I do not accept the fact that he eats meat like all the ancients"

As you can see, for them the human is biologically born to be vegetarian, that isn't even a choice, but the nature definits it. Meanwhile we all know that into spirituality it doesn't matter what do you eat or the diet you do. (although it is healthy, obviously it's not that feasible eating from jewish McDonald's or some other trash food, it really hurts)

But what they think about the fact that Maxine said that meat can be eated without problems?

XsugoRr.png

Screen says:
"Maxine is the one in the all that thinks that meat is healthy, but Maxine is the one who has less knowledge"

Now that I finished to expose the most dangerous things that they say in that group, I am going to tell you that they have an infinity number of Instagram pages where they promote these groups, where they share lies, so be careful if you come across these pages.

Now that I said this, let me say that beliefs of these Satanists are invented by themselves, they never met a god and they built an own ridicolous version of Satanism.

And something even more ridiculousis that the members of this group talks to admins like they are gods on earth.

K7Szths.png

Screen says:

"22 years, you only lived 22 years and I see more wisdom in you than in anyone else"

They are just dumb and trolls. Just don't give them so much attention. If you keep talking with them, you are doing what they wnat you to do.
Ignore them and go on your way.

The real question is...why care?

These people are just dumb people. Yea, Astarte that predates the kikes by like 10,000 years was made up by them.

Stop exposing yourself to shit.

All the wonderful time wasted on these fools could be developing you or the world instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back