Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rabbi Michael Latiman Tells his fellow

sonnenkraft

What did the elite Rabbi Michael Latiman tell his fellow Jews in Israel:
"We [Jews] came here [to earth] to put things in order like in our home planet and now were gathering in groups to prep ourselves to conqueror earth that's the mission [of the Jews].

MY Questions is: were did they come from these Rats which planet ?
Did Hitler and the ss members knew about jewish birth place ?

hitchhikers_1474484i.jpg

If they are from different planet i think their must be star-wars their planet must be destroyed before they
enslave all gentiles
2209ef3f-5503-440b-95c7-12ee2252454b_screenshot.jpg

source about rabbi qoute
Akhenaton_by_HP_Mageson666
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xaqjvkb9v1flf0r/Akhenaton_by_HP_Mageson666'.pdf?dl=1

I'm not sure whether this is true, but I heard that the Reptilians came from the Draco constellation.

I think the Draco constellation. I ended up talking to someone who I found out was a Jew but was claiming to be Satanic a long time ago. He said he loved astral projecting to a place in the Draco Constellation. He tried to convince me reptillians were cool and sent out energy to try and make me controlled by him I just quit talking once I realized he was a Jew.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
I think it's important to mention that there's multiple (over 400 according to U.S. govt docs I cant find at the moment, 'project blue beam' or something like it) races of ET out there, so it's also possible that there's no one point of origin, but multiple. Especially considering the enemy's tendency to destroy planets, I'd be more surprised to find a single point of origin than the latter. Draco constellation makes sense, but some of our own Demons could also me from there as well, for all we know.

i think their must be point of origins in the solar system, and i have read also that jews first appeared on earth
was between india and china :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back